TYRESE PULLS A TRUMP, ACCIDENTALLY ADMITS TO COMMITTING A FEDERAL CRIME

>JUST days after Donald Trump tweeted himself into serious obstruction of justice allegations, Tyrese Gibson also unwittingly admitted to committing an unlawful act, using his own words to dig his grave.

>The singer was on “The Ricky Smiley Morning Show” recently when he lit into his ex-wife Norma Gibson, his favorite target-du-jour other than The Rock. Tyrese went into detail about how he only married Norma to keep her in the country… a move also known as marriage fraud.

>“I married you to keep you in the country. I never married you because I was happily married. You’re from London. I married you because we had a baby on the way and I had to do whatever I had to do so that I’m not traveling all the way to London just to spend quality time with my baby,” Tyrese said. “You know that I married her to keep her in the country. I’m giving ya’ll the raw scoop.” [Watch video of his tirade above.]

>In the U.S., marriage fraud is considered a federal crime. “Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both,” the law states.

>This is just the latest missive Tyrese has hurled toward his first wife, who had filed a temporary domestic violence restraining order against the actor in September claiming he beat their 10-year-old daughter, Shayla. The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services closed its investigation into the allegations in early November without charging the actor.

>Weeks later, the court awarded him 50/50 joint custody of Shayla, beginning in January, and denied Norma’s request to make the restraining order permanent.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJfLgJ0sfSs

Is this new king of JUST a fucking retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aHPUZk5HdRA?t=1584
justice.gov/file/1015126/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao even when it's some gay celeb drama they have to sneak in a drumpfy

He didn't earn that paycheck

>It was her turn

Tyrese deserves that money

>days after Donald Trump tweeted himself into serious obstruction of justice allegations

Lmao people actually believe this

#shaylarocks
Leave the man alone

This isn't even close to the guy using Russian connects to become the president of the US, this is some guy in a custody battle over a child.

It really was her turn.

What does Tyrese have to do with Trump?

>people actually believe something that happened

why do trumpshills willingly ignore the real world?

Drumpf and Tyrese are fucking finished

Leave Sup Forums, get the fuck off my board, this is not your fucking play house, get fuck out.

Find the proof of the "Russian connects" you tard. We'll wait. There are none. You've been duped, and incepted.

RAUNCHY
PISS YOUR PANTS
FUN

>>Believing YouTube ever

Types of Marriage Fraud
• A U.S. citizen is paid, or asked to perform a favor, to marry a foreign national already residing in the United States;
• “Mail-order” marriage where either the U.S. citizen or alien knows it is a fraud; and,
• A foreign national defrauds a U.S. citizen who believes the marriage is legitimate.

An individual will be charged with marriage fraud if they entered into a marriage for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration law.

Nothing in Tyrese's statement indicates his ex-wife evaded US immigration law. Or that he married her with the intent of evading immigration law. He specifically stated he married her because a) he had a baby with her and b) didn't want to split time flying to London to visit his baby.

>Tyrese
You mean TYREEMPF?

What sort of cuckoldy country literally imprisons its citizens just for binding women to a centuries-old traditional christian institution?

IMPEACH TYRESE GIBSON

trump didn't lie, the white house omitted giving the whole story. christ the media is retarded and so is anyone that sucks up the narrative. also, why the fuck do you have to fill out 20 captchas and even still it doesn't go through? fuck asian moot I'm leaving this site forever

>I didn't lie, I just told the not-truth

see you tomorrow

Tyrese is /ourbull/

right, omitting the entire truth is not the same thing as lying. congratulations.

>trump didn't lie

Didn't Flynn just admit to something regarding them?

>lying by omission

>trump lied

is this still accurate? how many more have fallen.

gotta be some kind of record

>trump didn't lie

He "admitted" that President-elect Trump wanted to talk with Russia about tactics regarding ISIS.

Truly another Holocaust.

Oh, and the initial reporter has been suspended for false reporting.

Lying but omission is a thing, senpai.

Tyrese and Trump are going to be sharing a jail cell and Tyrese is going to be pounding Trump's fat pink ass with his big black cock

Imagine that, a
>black man
>actor
>model
known for his looks is a complete idiot.

I know some Brit in my city that married the first American broad to give him attention and now more than a 4 months later divorced her.

He then later got engaged to another girl. Engagement ended. Then another. Engagement ended. Now he's with another girl.

Should I report him to ice? jk he's tall and white, he can stay

I know leftists know the right words to say, but the problem is that they don't understand the way to use them. Trump can't have obstructed justice since there was no underlying crime to litigate. So, you believing you obstructed justice just shows how stupid you are and unwilling to accept when you're wrong.

tyrese is going to jail but trump will pardon him so he can fuck his daughter
youtu.be/aHPUZk5HdRA?t=1584

What happened?

WAIT ONE MINUTE

Doesn't that mean his marriage is illegitimate?

Thus his alimony is illegitimate?

He just saved his own ass and all he has to do is a bit of jail time.

>trump lied

>FF9
>they have to break Roman out of prison for ONE LAST RIDE again

5D chess. He is like Trump.

Marrying someone to keep the family together doesn't sound like fraud. Is love an actual requirement?

are you retarded? michael flynn just pleaded guilty to lying to the fbi. this isn't something to dispute or debate. michael flynn lied to the fbi, was charged with providing false statements, and pleased guilty to it. and yet you shills say "there is no underlying crime".

this is exactly what we (americans) means when we say that you shills willingly ignore reality. michael flynn admitted to committing a crime, and trump's tweet proves he knew about it. none of this is disputable. these things happened. your feelings and emotions do not change the facts and realities of the world.

michael flynn lied to the fbi, and admitted to doing so. he has been charged with that crime and he pleaded guilty.

trump sent out a tweet saying he fired flynn earlier this year because flynn lied to the fbi. this contradicts what trump and the white house had said before, and proves that trump knew about flynn's crime before he fired him. trump straight up admits obstructing justice.

>Marrying someone to keep the family together doesn't sound like fraud
it is if you're evading any provision of the immigration laws, no matter your motivation.

>tyrese
>committing crimes
checks out

Ur leaving? No one gives a fuck

>trump sent out a tweet
t-that was his lawyer!

Is this about how Flynn was charged with opening a communication with Russia in regards to how to fight ISIS?

>liberals
>acknowledging reality

Shouldnt you be paying $1200 a credit hour to learn how white men are the reason why niggers and trannies are horrible?

>This isn't even close to the guy using Russian connects

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>this contradicts what white house said
>which means he knew and this means obstruction?

I hate when retarded liberal 18 year olds regurgitate whatever dumb shit they read on the latest occupy democrats post on facebook

Nice strawman

>"i fired flynn because he lied to the fbi and the vice president" - trump
>"that doesn't mean trump knew flynn lied to fbi and the vice president!" - shills

i honestly can't tell if the trumpshills are just acting retarded as some sort of damage control, or if they are all actually retarded.
it's probably both.

What makes you so sure it was regarding isis?

here is the statement of flynn's offenses
justice.gov/file/1015126/download

the things he lied about are spelled out starting on page 2. flynn asked the russian ambassador to have russia mitigate their response to obama's removal of russian diplomats, they coordinated on russian sanctions, and they coordinated on UN resolutions. flynn also lied about his involvement with turkey.

None of those things he lied about are against the law

>7+ months
>the only thing the investigation found was shit on Flynn
>nothing on trump
>t-this time trump will get impeached.
For the fifth time in a week

the lying itself is against the law. flynn provided false statements to the fbi. these are the things flynn lied to the fbi about. and trump admits that he knew flynn lied to the fbi and to the vice president when he fired flynn.

JUST

Read my post again
Lying in that context is against the law, but the specific things he lied about are not events where any laws were broken

so? He lied to the fbi and trump did too. Something has to come from that. someone needs to be punished.

>obstruction of justice

non-lawyers really gotta fuck off

Flynn lied to the FBI
no other crimes have been found as a result of this event
Acting like this is what's finally going to stump drumpf is completely detached from reality

>The things he was lying about weren't illegal!

Why lie then? Oh right, because he's trying to cover something else up that was illegal.

>someone needs to be punished.

AHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHH, you're just as stupid as the people that think the Clintons or the Podestas are going to jail.

Trump hasnt been interviewed by the FBI

>no other crimes have been found as a result of this event

Do you not know how plea bargains work you mongoloid? In exchange for his cooperation and testimony Flynn pleaded out to LESSER charges. If Mueller didn't have more he wouldn't have taken the deal. God.

Because the russia meme was in full hysteria mode at that point in time and he would have thought that mentioning innocent conversations with russia would get leaked and spun as a death blow

Lesser charges for the crime of lying to the FBI, yes

If Drumpfy was behind Watergate, drumpfshills would blame it on the media

Because if you actually paid attention to the real world, you wouldn't shill for Trump.

Mueller has subpoenaed the deutsche bank, an institution that has already been found guilty of laundering money for Russia in the past, for Trump's financial records.

This is what's going to sink Trump Sup Forums. The man himself said his finances were a "red line" Mueller couldn't cross but he can't keep him from doing so.

>I'd better commit a felony to keep people from taking this out of hand, then things would really be bad!

Yeah, how sensible.

>Lesser charges for the crime of lying to the FBI, yes

Do you have any fucking clue what you're talking about? Lying to the FBI is what he's copped to.

>drumpf is guilty
well I guess its time to vote democrat and let all the sandniggers in because the media told me to

>Lying to the FBI is what he's copped to.
It's what he pleaded guilty to and as a result will receive a lesser punishment. THAT'S the plea bargain.

Wasn't that JUST proven to be false?

prove it

Lol, no. Trump's lawyer, who has no knowledge of what Mueller is actually doing, has denied it. That's it. These are the same people who said that Trump Jr.'s meeting with the Russians was about the poor Russian orphans and that Flynn never had any Russian contacts in the first place, along with Jr. and Sessions and so on.

Prove what? What the fuck else do you think the plea bargain was?

If that's how you understand the justice system, only people you disagree with should go to jail

theres no evidence of a plea bargain idiot, pleading guilty to a crime doesn't mean there was a plea bargain

holy fuck you're retarded

>It's what he pleaded guilty to and as a result will receive a lesser punishment. THAT'S the plea bargain.

That's exactly what I'm saying you idiot. He plead guilty to the lesser charge of lying to the feds so he wouldn't be charged with whatever Mueller was threatening to bring against him.

Wow, it's almost as if niggers (and their alt-kike counterparts and morons like Trump) are fucking retarded even if they have tons of money.

This guy is so retarded it hurts

Plea bargains do not require additional charges to be involved, they can simply be about lessening the severity of punishment for the one charge

>If that's how you understand the justice system, only people you disagree with should go to jail
Wow this really makes me want to vote democrat now

why is James Comey on here
he was never Trump team nor was he expected to be in the job long
and there are others

>Bharara
>Trump guy

lol

FEDERAL CRIMES ARE #LITTY

>Drumpf is totally guilty guize
>uhhhh we don't know what he's guilty of but he's totes guilty
>pls believe us
The state of American media

This.

>the lying itself is against the law
and the lying is what Trump fired him for

It was levelled with irony you autismal sperg. There's something called equal before the law, which apparently doesn't exist in America. But disregarding someone's political view, be it open to immigration; if they broke the law, they pay for it

Just reported this n***** to ICE.

>michael flynn just pleaded guilty to lying to the fbi about something that wasn't even a crime to begin with

And that's literally the best that the prosecuting team can come up with... Interesting how the original intent of the investigation was to see if the Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the election, and all they can produce after 11 months is jack shit.

Tyrese is the Virgil of the Fast and Furious franchises.

thanks for the (You) off topic shitposter

Kill yourself Jeremy.

>off-topic
Like the time you mentioned you won't vote democrats because of "letting sandniggers into the country" in a discussion about how the justice system works?