Some guy had a thought of this, decided to take it to his boss, his boss thought it was genius enough to fund...

Some guy had a thought of this, decided to take it to his boss, his boss thought it was genius enough to fund, called up a bunch of execs and they thought it was a good idea to invest millions of $$$ into this project.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12635209
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't blame executives for not behaving like actual human beings, user. We're all well aware of the fact that they have more in common with reptiles than mammals on a phenotypic level

Actually, it's based on a book.

Is this just two hours of "LOL TRUMP"?

More two hours of "LOL DETACHED CEOS" without mocking anyone in particular.

>blonde hair and a suit equals trump

I can't tell if this is sadder coming from liberals or conservatives.

Book looks more interesting than the movie.

This movie looks like a fictional movie inside of a show trying to parody modern Hollywood.

That was my immediate reaction. It's like a 30 Rock gag.

Is this a movie ANYONE want to watch? Does it appeal to anyone at all?

Pedos

Definitely seems like a one-off gag you'd see in Bojack stretched into a whole film.

Yeah because the book was very short. Compile the writing all together it's like one page long, not 80.

I think there's a difference between pedophiles and people who want to fuck babies.

cowardice

His brother is there too.

Every time Alec Baldwin plays Trump on SNL, Trump could just tweet the trailer to this movie as a rebuttal.

Really, they're just sort of bought the name and made a completely unrelated movie in hopes that they'll be able to bring in fans of the book as a baseline audience.

yes it does appeal to insane moms obsessed with having several babies
these are quite common in my country actually

I'll admit that that his book title made me laugh and the Glengarry Glen Ross reference was ok

but this still seems like a B movie

Oh I get it, the book is just a cute metaphor for how babies control parents

Of course Dreamworks then made it about a literal talking baby boss who controls a company of babies

And Baldwin could reply with reviews for Trump steaks. It's not like Trump has never put his name on shit products.

And to fight population decrease due to people preferring to get puppies over have babies.

aren't dogs just gateways now for couples before they have a kid

Se, the concept for a book works great. The book can really demonstrate how a baby is boss as it needs to be short. Again, a eighty-minute movie has to be deeper, but a cute observation cannot continue the comparison for an hour plus.

i'd take puppies over kids any day.

you lost, Boss baby.

Paraphilic infantilists and diaper fetishists

This movie is dreamworks attempting to be Illumination Studios. Make something super cute that will make tons of money.

can't be worse than the stupid emoji movie.

you are legitimately, unironically pathetic

Some call their pets 'fur-babies' so no.

>a twitter feud would be unironically better than this heap of a movie
This is what happens when you used to star in actually good movies and then make the rest of your career paradoying those roles.

it's like studio are trying to outdumb each other.

My 4 year old daughter thinks it looks hilarious

Yeah this, and I thought the same about Food Fight. I think some studios are literally trying to get away with the dumbest concepts possible for people when it comes to animation these days.

And so does my 7-year old nephew.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums acting like a very obvious children's moving that caters to children is somehow a heinous crime because it doesn't stimulate their adult senses? It's one movie out of a fucking flood of them. You've got like, 50 others to choose from this year alone worldwide. No one here has even given a shit about Dreamworks since How to Train Your Dragon.

Let's see who won.

strawpoll.me/12635209

I know some people will complain, but everything I see here is asking for an edit of the baby into Trump.

I always wondered how Food Fight would be regarded if it didn't have that fucked up production.

Don't underestimate normies user. These are the people who buy and proudly wear merch with the shit emoji on it

Oh Dreamworks, you did it again

It's true, and a reason I left /pol. To the left it's "HAW HAW HAW, LE TRUMP IS A BABU *SMUG FACE*".

But from Conservatives it's "WHAAAAA?!?!??! HOW DARE DREAMWORKS INSULT OUR GREAT GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND! HOW DARE THEY MOCK HIS VERY IMAGE! TO THE GAS CHAMBERS WITH THESE (((PEOPLE)))!!!". I voted for Trump and even I think it's getting ridiculous.

>not gonna lie, crash and burn, nuclear codes