What you think about Golgo 13?

What you think about Golgo 13?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8Nz2G6A57E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's anime about a assassin with a honor code. Haven't seen it yet.
Let me guess, Sup Forums is shit today.

I think it's not Sup Forums related.

I hear it's good. Don't watch much anime though.

>Killing people for money
>Honor

It's great.

Duke Togo follows a basic mercenary code of honor. If you pay him to do a job he'll get it done, no matter what. He might kill you afterwards for double crossing him, but he gets the job done.

Doesn't that describe every fictional assassin ever? Pay them and they'll get the job done?

Well yeah, but who wants to read about an assassin without a code of honor? The adventures of the hitman who welches on his contracts because killing people is hard?

I'm saying that's not a code of honor. It's just being a fucking professional and doing your damn job. If I order a medium-well cheeseburger at a restaurant, I expect to get one. That doesn't mean the short-order cook has a Chef's Code of Honor.

I'd read that. It sounds interesting.

Mai nigga. I wish for pic related to happen. Throw in Big Boss for shits and giggles.

Read it and watch it. Dude even kills a guy by calculating how to make a bullet ricochet off the surface tension of water. Dude even traveled in to space to kill a man who thought he would be safe there.

I think he meant he'd read a story about a con-man who steals money from people trying to hire a hitman. That has potential.

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8Nz2G6A57E
Just bear with the dub.

So, this is an episode where Golgo fucks with his client and doesn't kill anyone? Because otherwise, you aren't paying any attention.

I'd rather have a Black Lagoon crossover where Frank goes on holiday to Roanapur.

You don't know that man.

What happened to Golgos 1-12?

They died to 13.

Is this dub a elaborate joke? It's so fucking ridiculous that is comes off as satire.

He's a total Mary Sue. But I still like him.
Must be the eyebrows.

>At any rate, an amazing penis
Okay, the whole thing is a joke. I'm okay with this.

Idk. Ask over on Sup Forums.

More heroes should have amazing penises. Logan is would be top dog, better than Steve.

>He's a total Mary Sue.
He's more or less a fusion of James Bond and Batman.

>I think he meant he'd read a story about a con-man who steals money from people trying to hire a hitman. That has potential.
mite'v bin cool...

He also takes jobs that don't involve killing, like shooting the string off a violinist's instrument to ruin his concert.

Frank vs him. Who wins?

> The adventures of the hitman who welches on his contracts because killing people is hard?

It doesn't have to be that. A mercenary could welch on the job either by sympathizing with their mark and switching sides, negating the contract, or by being a fake hitman who instead of killing their marks, fakes their deaths and gives them a new identity. IIRC there was a marvel comic where mutants were being hunted down to extinction with Doctor Strange being their "top bounty hunter" who was actually magicking mutants away to live in peace in a sanctuary somewhere instead of actually killing them. That's the sort of stuff that would make an assassin "dishonorable".

I loved the games on NES.
Bought the comic expecting Duke to go around stoically capping dudes and tapping ass.
What I got was 200 pages of political intrigue and 10 pages of sex and guns.

The thing about G13 is that it's not about him as much as the reasons why people want to hire him, why the target has to die & how it can only be G13 due to some insane circumstances.

Most of the manga stories are usually a slow burn about him collecting intel & prepping for an elaborate plan to get the target in the cross hairs. Sometimes the clients double cross him & it never ends well for them either. Also while he has a code its really more of a 'business code' than an honor code & he really has no discernible morals, he has assassinated completely innocent people & anyone else who just happened to stumble on to his activities.

Sometimes they can get absurd but most of the time the stories are fairly grounded.