TLJ

Ready for the romance of the century, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reylo.skyforum.net/
archiveofourown.org/tags/Rey*s*Ben Solo | Kylo Ren/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was Snoke torturing Rey? Is it just a copy of the emperor zapping Luke?

Force kiss from reddit leak incoming. Are you fucking ready??

Oh good another Star Wars thread

He wants Luke and she knows where he is.

I unironically am. Tumblr will implode as the SJWs realize just how many women are 100% into this

Why does he want Luke? Just to get to Bigger Luke?

Not just women, since it's a family movie girls are going to watch it. Girls whose role model is falling in love with Kylo.

Reylo will draw 100% of the Twilight crowd

Even these two are different narratives but yes

If they become allies in this movie, kind of friend in IX and the end more than something platonic, they're not that bad, kind of good slow burn here

There's Zuko/Katara that have a more similar dynamic. Enemy to lovers is more popular than people expect.

>monoracial hetero relationship
>in a nu-disney movie
>in the biggest global intellectual property
>produced by jj abrams
>being shown on 4k+ theaters in the US alone
fucking lmao get ready for disappointment kids
less than zero chance this happens

This is Star Wars though and each trilogy so far has had a kiss in the second movie. Hell, Anakin married Padmé in the second and they had kids in the third.

When I say Twilight I'm talking more about the "waah so tormented my life is really hard even though I'm this superpowered tall angsty looking antihero, I'm so misunderstood". Zuko is a good fit too

Yeah, and people from Asia like this kind of dynamic, and I think this is why they want put more Rey and Kylo there to sw becomes more stronger there.

PT had much bigger time jumps though

I think in this second movie even rose and Finn aren't gonna kiss, I think is hard to put they doing this already so fast

Forum:
reylo.skyforum.net/

Fanfic:
archiveofourown.org/tags/Rey*s*Ben Solo | Kylo Ren/works

hell fucking yes

KK already said it's not happening

Why is this considered true? Was there any leak?

Art like this in a Star Wars exhibition carefully chosen by a committee, Rian dropping hints whenever he can, Mark and Daisy liking Reylo fanart and the trailers.

He want to do threesome

Doesn't mean this is sexual relationship. He may think of her as younger sister or some family.

This is the monster carry, how is this romantic?

Johnson said in a jap interview that there is a romantic drama in the movie, but its not the central piece.

Not shipping, but there are serious hints at it happening.The traction in the fandom is huge aswel

Definitely not young sister lol

Its pretty blatant goth romantism

It might be between asian fat lady and nigger

>impales his jewish father on a flaming cross
>gets the girl anyway
literally what did they mean by this?

And Finn and Rose are to fresh to be the romantic drama

Listen: Kylo is the only Skywalker of this generation. He's going to carry on the genes and if he doesn't Disney loses a cashcow that could go on for decades. So obviously he's going to meet a woman to birth his children and so far we haven't seen anyone else he's interested in but Rey. Brotherly love, c'mon!?

>The traction in the fandom is huge aswel
Doesn't matter, movie was already post production months after first fanfick came out about this

Boyega said in an interview that he thinks Finn is better off single.

Might be his opinion, but who knows.Rose also has a chance to buy it in the movie.

You are tumblr you soyboy from Sup Forums

Even if the next trilogy aren't gonna be about the Skywalkers, disney probably want to make another about them in 20 years

New Trilogy will not be about Skywalkers. VII-IX will sum up Skywalker story arc so don't assume he has to have babies.

Proof?

Except if you listen closely to the soundtrack as he carries her there's sweeping, romantic notes. It's also called bridal carry.

My sausage in your ass

>shitty artist can't draw hands

Every fucking time

KK said stormpilot aren't gonna happen

I think it could be something good in the hands of a good director.

It would elevate both Rey and Kylo from the stereotypical bad guy/good guy.

But if it ends like that steaming pile of a romance in the prequels, better off without it.

Anyone who unironically thinks Reylo is a good this is out of their fucking minds.

Let me start by saying YOU are the problem that ruins communities with your dumb fan fictions.

Here’s an idea, keep your twilight-tier masturbation fantasies to your fucking self you disgusting fucks.

You're knee deep in delusional shit if you can't accept that eventually his kids will have adventures of their own.

>triggered

People have been shipping it since TFA came out. It's been popular long before all of these TLJ hints.

It's not twilight you idiot, it's enemies to allies to lovers, it's fits

im always down for romance in my StarWars

We're afraid about dying and not having a kids, are we?

Women: rape is bad mmkay?
Also women: omg I want Rey to be Kylo’s sexslave against her will until she finally breaks and gives in to her dark desires god I fucking wish that was me

Cool
Where's the proof though

the levels of faggotry wasn't that high untill reddit leak, I don't think they'd consider every fanfick there is into their billion dollar movie

Folgerskino confirmed.

Whatever Rian write to them, it's been writing since jj are shooting TFA, so it's not fanservice

Its funny because its true, most of these shippers are girls pumping out smutty art and fanfiction.

In your degenerated brain perhaps.

this

Monster carry is when the host is knocked out and bridal carry is consensual between two people.

Kylo is a monster

It's not happening

Who cares, the trope is as old as shakespeare.

It doesn't mean it can't be something amazing in the right hands.

Tumblr people are claiming Reylo happens but there's no kiss in VIII

The soundtrack was for finn, not kylo

This isn't about me, it's the fact that Disney has invested billions in the IP (more if you include the FOX acquisition which has the rights to the OT) and that even if there aren't new movies about Skywalkers they'll go on through comics and books. And since Disney has plans for MCU to go on 20 more years they'll have to think of more SW trilogies and stories about Kylo's kids (with or without Rey, he can marry offscreen).

>
Say this to Rian JJ and KK too lol

Since when thumblr is relevant?

100% this

That gorilla wants her puss, though.
Does this confirm that Kylo wants to bang the shit out of Rey, consentual or otherwise?

Kylo isn't a monster and it is happening.

People from Tumblr are idiots, and this film definitely don't need a kiss, just good narrative between them

I won’t have to because they’re not stupid enough to include this reylo trash in their films.

You realise a Reylo fan draw that thing yeah ?

Or are you dense on purpose ?

My body is ready!

It's almost like sex fantasy and reality are different things sometimes.

Skywalkers are dead and no one cares about that bloodline anymore. Leia and Han are dead in the movies, Luke is fat, sloppy emo old hermit sitting all the day and crying about losing hir purpose in life. Anakin and Padme are dead. No one fucking cares homie.

things roasties tell themselves to justify their perversions

>Reylo used to be a crackship and no fake leaks had it
>Reylos turned out to be right about pretty much everything they'd been speculating on since the early 2016
>Suddenly every fake leak has Reylo
The evolution of all this has been funny as fuck

Yeah. A kiss in this movie would be way too soon; it's most likely going to happen at the end of IX.

You late, they already did

>Rey
>Kylo's sex slave
>Kylo
>Topping Rey ever
Everybody knows Kylo would be Rey's fucktoy and she overpowers him, not the other way around. She'd destroy him and he'd love every second of it. Half of the Reylo art has him practically on his knees for her.

They're saying people who have seen early screenings of the movie are saying this.

Kylo is the son of a Skywalker woman, who was the daughter of Skywalker man, who was the son of a Skywalker woman. It doesn't matter if his surname is Solo, he is a Skywalker and behaves like one. Not just that, he's the great-grandson of the force itself.

No they didn’t faggot

Why the fuck do people always do this shit? Its fucking awful. Why does every fucking movie have to have some romance hook to it???

its still better than her with finn
fucking jews

He's only half breed. Not as powerful as Luke at his peak. TFA showed even unexperienced force user can defeat him in hand to hand combat. He's lacking in terms of force. If anything is indication from the OT, is the fact that Luke, a 100% most powerful Skywalker doesn't have a babies. So go figure.

PROTIP: There's no romance, just delusion and shitposting.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
Keep trying.

Literally every goddamn Star Wars trilogy has had a main romance. It's a space opera and a fairty tale. Stop being a dumb fuck.

Better tell your Dad to put out his sausage from your ass

Star Wars has always had romance. Why would they stop now?

This

I don’t need convincing when none of you retards who spout this reylo nonsense have actually seen the film yet. Fuck you nigger

I know there isn't yet. My point is why do dumb fucks feel like there always has to be one??

>the old ones had one so the new ones have to have one too!

No they fucking don't

Attention, making themselves feel like they’re smart enough to create a le ebic twist xDd

It's an important part of Star Wars. Which is a fairy tale. As multiple people have stated multiple times.

If you don't like it, maybe Star Wars isn't for you.

If they really are just dumb fan theories that hold no weight why are you so triggered?

Yeah the OT had romance in the story. The prequels HAD to have romance since it was about the parents of the characters in the OT. There is ZERO reason that they have to include romance in the new trilogy.

>wew another sausage comeback

It's just a movie dude. Reylo's happening and it won't affect you in the slightest.

>now that you've mastered the lightsaber how would you like to master my saber?