Who should be the next big bad of the MCU and why should it be DOOM?

Who should be the next big bad of the MCU and why should it be DOOM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjd005kHYDg
strawpoll.me/14558272
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4f8SUp-PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it can't be Doom unless it's properly cast. Who has that much hubris on camera anymore?

Orson Welles could have done it.

Big Guy Tom Hardy could play DOOM

Mads Mikkleson as Dr. VIctor Von Doom

>Who has that much hubris on camera anymore?
Daniel Day-Lewis could do it, but he'd probably refuse to be in a capeshit movie.

He's too busy hanging out with Kojima

>Doom
>not Julian Macmahan

nah

He’s Dr Dr.

Both too late.

Mads Mikkelson, he has an accent and everything

Doom belongs to Fox.
Also it's hard to have Doom and not have RICHAAAAARDS.

They'd fucking make Tony his antagonist, LIKE ALWAYS, and that would be completely disgusting.

DDL in a Gangs of New York persona, maybe. He installs his other characters with too much gravitas

>Doom belongs to Fox.

Guess he didn't hear the news...

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjd005kHYDg

There is literally no team that DOOM! can't work well against

Wasn't he already a Marvel villain

High Evolutionary.
I feel like he could really tie in Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men along with the whole universe together if Disney does indeed buy Fox.

Livin' off borrowed time the clock ticks faster

He can fight any teams but his core character is being extremely insecure about someone being smarter than him. And Tony, or Peter, or Vision, they can't hold a candle to Doom to propel him into his autistic screeching egotistical destruction spree.

>making Nick Fury white

why tho

No, because they'll fuck it up. Theres no real magic in the MCU, they'll just make him a steel golem forged in a terrible accident again. Or a technological genius with a russian accent whos also an unrepentant despot ruling a nation thats just a poorly veiled clone of North Korea

They have to fix Latveria first
it makes no sense
country and the people to be so poor

Could Lucky Yates do it? He would bring the right touch of borderline autistic megalomania

oh fuck he is the only person who could actually pull this off isn't he

Let Kebbel keep it and actually be allowed to do something with it

Avengers are going to fuck shit up in Latveria next film

DOOM will seek revenge

Why not seek UN financial assistance instead?

Like a peasant? Doom is above such things.

Big if tru

Wasn't that city in Age of Ultron part of Latveria?

Old school Dr Doom really was the greatest, truly a man who gave no fucks.
Doom's going to make Latveria great again, he's got it all planned out and it's going to be great, just wait and see

If it isn't, they can easily call it that.

Seth Rogen

Sokovia is a made up eastern european/balkan country, so it's separate from Latveria

Nothing saying that Latveria wasn't affected by the Sokovia Event

>reed richards is james franco
>sue is?
>ben is danny mcbride
>jonny storm is jay baruchel

>The Thing is a huge bag of weed that moves around
>Fin Fang Foom is voiced by the little chinese guy in all the Hangover movies

Sokovia is Latveria with a name change to avoid copyright issues. Latveria still belongs to FOX just like Doom himself.

/thread

Doom belongs to constantin.

Sokovia looked like generic slav shithole, Latveria is supposed to look more Renascence-ish.

That's silly, Sokovia was a Warsaw Pact shithole and Latveria is a reclusive Central/Eastern European nation ruled by a wealthy tyrant that keeps the country prosperous.

Also, Disney may acquire the rights to Doom/F4, why would they close the door on the possibility of a Doom movie?

>Renascence

This or Galactus, make them really foreign and alien looking. Will be possible of Disney buys Fox. I am tired of humanoid looking villains, so far the only ones we have seen in the MCU, except Doctor Strange.

>leave capekino to me
>literally the best Marvel villain ever written

Theyre both up there but Doom edges it out I think.

Doom gets far yoo campy with his holier than thou bullshit. Magneto just acts like Punished Snake and genocides your species.

>Renascence-ish

Unironically Robert Pattinson

Colm Feore.

He basically already played a Dr. Doom ripoff in Chronicles of Riddick and was amazing.

He was the bad guy in Dr. Strange

>a random resident of Sokovia is trying to put his life back together after the devastation caused by the Avengers
>he was a brilliant young scientist with a promising future ahead of him, but was badly wounded in the battle and hides his scarred face
>digging through the rubble of his home, he finds the remains of Ultron's vibranium-armored body
>he has flashbacks of his childhood when his grandfather told him stories about his family's past as nobility in these lands
>rebuilds it into a suit of power armor and uses it to seize control of Sokovia, restoring it to its pre-Soviet name of Latveria
Marvel's "Doom," coming to a theater near you in 2020.

Meh

Magneto has the better backstory. Victor is just a jealous little bitch

Would be terrible
They'd get rid of all the over the top silliness that makes Doom great (Through the door? Like a peasant?) and probably wouldn't be able to help themselves from focusing on him being a dictator and making 457 references to Trump

Disney will literally never show a benevolent dictator who's country prospers on screen, ever.

Doom has the best backstory of the entire fucking Marvel universe.

>jealous little bitch
What the fuck are you talking about?

So Baron Zemo with a suit. That would suck.

Just like 90% of the movies in the MCU.

>poorly veiled clone of North Korea

So just regular Latveria then? I just want Secret Wars though

>Disney will literally never show a benevolent dictator who's country prospers on screen, ever.

Why did you feel the need to reply to this post with a completely unrelated statement?

It's ok in that case because they waz kangz

Also something about power , systemic inherent privilege and slavery means blacks can't be dictators so try again sweetie *sips tea*

Wait, Forest Whitaker is in this??

>Thinking Disney would ever do Battle Royale on space, the Doctor Doom show

*in

literally says long live the tyrannical king in the bottom though

>okay, let's talk about taxes
>sheeeitt

Too bad he's already wasted as another generic villain

I think it's pretty much agreed that these 4 are the best villains ever, so let's find out who is top dog

>strawpoll.me/14558272

>pretty much agreed by literally whos
Found the pledditor.

Just what are we talking about here? MCU? DCU? Comics? Videogames? TV shows? Leto's Joker? Ledger's Joker? Smallville's Luthor? Zuckerberg's Luthor? Literally what?

the best of everything. so obviously omit shit like Leto joker and Zuckerbergs Luthor

>k-kapekinooo!

Tom Waits

I have disdain for any Joker fan

>hurr durr le edgy clown!
>hurr durr le anarchy!
>hurr dur le lol so randumb villain totally crazy!
Kill yourselves, faggots.

Lex Luthor is officially the best DC villain because he is peak human.

The only way it could be good is if the FF got killed off very early to make doom the protag. FF are fucking shit

Edgy much?

It's true user. What do the FF bring to the table besides off-brand hulk? Richards is another muh super rich super intelligent superhero, and his powers could not be pulled off well in a modern marvel movie. Invisible woman can suck a dick. Only one worth a fuck is torch but he's nothing without the rest.

But their shtick is their family dynamics and how they are basically normal people with superpowers.

Disney would never make a movie about a white strong family

They should wait on Doom, they probably don't want to rush into another fantastic 4 disaster

pic related should be next

>not really understanding The Joker in context to his relationship with Batman
>generic bald villain man with a bone to pick and shaking fists is the "best" DC villain, ahead of Darkseid, Penguin, Joker, Rhas and Desthstroke

>and his powers could not be pulled off well in a modern marvel movie.
Ant-Man has a man that shrinks and talks to ants...

Pretty sure that almost made a billion.

>of course Sup Forums goes with Doom because nearly every publication ranks him below Magneto but we need to be contrarian faggots and pretend he is /our guy/ now.

I can dream, nigga

Sup Forums prefers Doom because Magneto is a Jew motivated by being a holocaust survivor.

>Doom
>Bad guy

This fucking nigga.

And? This isn't Sup Forums retard. Something legit wrong with you if you ignore how great Magneto is as a character because of some "but he jooo" meme.

So yes, contrarian?

That spiderlessverse probably gonna shit the bed so I'm stil betting on Osborn buying that tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4f8SUp-PU

based

Doom is a good idea. We had Loki, we had Loki and whatever the tesseract was... we could have Doom and a cosmic cube. I'm not sure how much of a threat Doom on his own would be. It could be Doom, but he'd need something additional. Possibly the Silver Surfer and Galactus. The Magus after Thanos would be OK. Shuma Gorath. Blackheart and Mephisto. Onslaught. It also doesn't have to be a huge cosmic threat. There doesn't have to be a big bad important enemy. They could just adapt good stories from the comics for subsequent movies, and then bring the heroes together for a larger threat that requires them all (but not one that necessarily threatens the entire universe or even the entire earth).

Batman is a psychopathic billionaire who beats insane people up and throws them in jail while not doing anything to actually end corruption.

superhero comic books aren't deep you fucking idiot.

>superhero comic books aren't deep
Confirmed for brainmet. I'm not even Sup Forums, but that's the dumbest fucking statement in this thread.

*brainlet

>and probably wouldn't be able to help themselves from focusing on him being a dictator and making 457 references to Trump
I am sorry, but you don't understand the Left very well if you think we view Trump like he is Doom. Doom is actually intelligent, for one.

There isn't a single Batman comic that is deep

If not Doom I want to see Osbourne start some trouble at least.

He's white in the comics.

>comic books are deep

The Joker isn't your average 19 year old's edgy anarchist, tho. He's clearly thought his philosophy through.

>This isn't Sup Forums retard
i'm sorry sweetie, but Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums now