John Travolta's "Gotti" Biopic Dropped At the Last Minute By Studio

>Lionsgate is dropping John Travolta's upcoming movie -- a John Gotti biopic -- just 10 days before it's scheduled release date.
>The studio did not give any explanation for selling "Gotti" back to the production company in the 11th hour. The Kevin Connolly directed flick was set to come out on Dec. 15. It also co-starred Travolta's real-life wife Kelly Preston.
>It's a bizarre move for a major studio to pull a movie so close to release -- but the film's been plagued with problems throughout production.

tmz.com/2017/12/05/john-travolta-gotti-biopic-dropped-lionsgate-studio/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accusations when

they already exist

wtf is going on

>flick
damn

Dang. I was craving some mafiakino too and looking forward to watching this. Fucking studio jews, ruin everything.

Scientology will find a way to outjew the media. They did it with the IRS.

so it's not coming out now? i wanted to see it.

Can't compete with the mouse. Cinema is dead

Eh somebody will pick it up at some point.

The film, or John Travolta?

To be honest, the trailer made it look awful

Kek.

UH OH

HOWARD SAINT

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Oh shit, this looked like an interesting flick to watch in between the "serious" contenders for awards season

I wouldn't. It's probably terrible. It's from the production company behind such classics as The War With Grandpa, Aftermath, First Kill, and The Wicker Man. Biggest recent movies were 2 Guns and Lone Survivor. It's directed by an actor from Entourage, and written by a mafia character actor and the guy whose biggest movie was The Score. Every bit of it reeks of a John Travolta vanity project, except for the parts that are hacks and literal criminals. Lionsgate is probably just dropping it because it sucks, and if it's too shitty for Lionsgate, than holy shit it must be bad.

CoS will die with Tom Cruise. They have failed to attract any A-listers since the 90s.

Almost all of those were co-productions but they also co-produced End of Watch which was great.

So we all know Travolta is gay. Are we about to find out he's a pedo, too?

I guess he don’t suck so good; isn’t that right Mr Cartaaa.

I don't think they had anything to do with End of Watch being great. They hopped on the David Ayer train.

I'm just not seeing any sign that this movie is good at all. It has no buzz, doesn't even have a website, they went through all kinds of actors like Al Pacino and Anthony Hopkins and all kinds of directors like Cassavetes, Joe Johnson, and Barry Levinson before hiring an actor to make essentially his film directorial debut, and Lionsgate was going to release it VOD at the same time it put it in some theaters. I think if the script were good it would've gotten better talent than Travolta and his wife and landed a more experienced director than a guy from Entourage who'd helmed a few episodes of Entourage and made a short for ESPN, and I think that if the movie were good than it would've gotten some buzz or at least wouldn't be releasing straight to VOD, at least until Lionsgate decided that they didn't even want to do that.

How am I supposed to get my Gotti now