It's intentional Steven is just losing weight

>It's intentional Steven is just losing weight

So do people still believe this meme?

I believe I don't give a shit.

Maybe if people stopped acting like everything was a clue to some wider story they could actually enjoy shit.

Didn't we already have this thread

honestly i can see why someone would think that

but they're still incredibly retarded

Ridiculous. What's the point of losing weight when you're still a disgusting manlet?

I just wish that Steven was at his S1 height. I prefer his look now, it's more expressive, but God he and Peridot are shrinking like it's no tomorrow. Connie, too, though it's a bit less noticeable.

Steven should at least be able to kiss Lapis if he's standing on his tiptoes

Any lower is bad

>Steven is literally shrinking himself out of existence
BRAVO SUGAR.

At least, you're self-aware of how mediocre and decent your cartoon is.

>losing weight for no reason
it's the first symptom, guys...

Leaked redesigns

This bothers me so much because Steven and Lapis used to be nearly the same height and it was cute. Now she's almost twice as tall as him.

They're not that bad except for center bottom, which looks horrendous.

She should just make a reference charts of character sizes in relation to one another.

Being twice as tall as him is her intended height most of the time. Look at pretty much every time they're together.

Dont gems just choose to have whatever bodies they have? They can all shapeshift a certain amount. Even Steven turned himself into an adult one time.

I mean its obviously just an inconsistency, but they have the opportunity to explain it away as a reflection of the characters's mental states if they decide to take it. I doubt they ever will though.

It wouldn't matter, the storyboarders are just incompetent and inconsistent.

The animators don't follow character size continuity in this show. It bothers me because in any other studio the lead animator would be chewing your ass out for trying to ignore simple continuity like that.

Because that's just stupid.

>they have the opportunity to explain it away as a reflection of the characters's mental states if they decide to take it
No they can't. Peridot isn't a shapeshifter

Turn around kid, it'd be a crime,
If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you,
so don't step over that line,
Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time.

It's intentional

Delet this

>they can't even keep constant proportions for a 1 minute interval
At which point did this start being storyboarded by one handed monkeys?

More like Rebecca should be WAY more involved in episode production instead of letting her braindead storyboarders goof around

BUT LE MAYMAYDOT XD