Would you?

Would you?

No, I'm white

Yeah, it's not like im stepping on a human baby. And Dogs do worse to their own young on the daily.

Yes I'm not white

>doing something immoral for money

Read some Kant, you peasants.

yes
I'm white

I once had a kitten die that way.

I lightly step on pupper and get my billions

No, I'm Hispanic but I look white, I'm sure I will be accepted in the white ethnostate I desire.

Without a second thought.

>kill 1 puppy to get 18 billion
>use money to save other doggos.

Is that a Chihuahua? Cause fuck Chihuahuas.

>2017
>reading

You’d have to be literally retarded or a woman to not accept that offer, assuming the only downside is the death of the puppy.

Better question is, would you kill a homeless guy for 18 million if you knew nobody would find out?

Of course with that much money imagine how many more puppies I could buy to step on

I don't have 18 billion dollars or I would.

Donate one million to a dog shelter and I'm ahead morally

Hell yeah. Then I'd save two puppies from being gassed so it would be like cool with the world and shit. Then I would do ALL THE COCAINE.

i would rip open that puppy and spread it all over my face for 18 billion dollars

Alice?

I'd do it on livestream with my social security number flashing during every donation for that dole

I'd kill a homeless person for free if I knew guaranteed I'd get away with it

Alice is a fucking whore

I would step on a million puppies.

...To save billions.

I ran over a hobo in the dark once lel

I'd step on her with my dick for 18 billion femtodollars.

>No, I'm Hispanic but I look white, I'm sure I will be accepted in the white ethnostate I desire.

Conceptually yes, but it would actually be really difficult for me to physically do it. I'd probably force myself to though, the amount of good you could do with that kind of money is beyond the life of one puppy.

I kekd

kek

If you do that, you turn into George Soros.

Yes. It's a fucking animal. Not even sentient anyway.

yeah okay sociopath

Yes. Softly so it doesn't get hurt.

Everyone would. Anyone who wouldn't is mentally ill.

Why so mean to poor Alice?

I wouldn't do it. There's no way someone would give away that much money for that reason. It's obviously a scam and I would look like an absolute idiot for crushing a pup.

the better question is what wouldn't I do for 18 Billion, not much honestly. I'd do anything short of self mutilation

Why is she crying? I thought the whole premise of whores was that they have no emotions.

protip: 670,000 dogs and 860,000 cats get put down every year in the US

get railroaded by 10+ inch nogs?

Would you take a train of 20 nigger dicks in a prison shower?

Serious question.

I ran over some drunk homless dude on a bike who pulled out into the street without warning. Luckily for me two cops saw the whole thing and let me go because he was at fault he didn't die but he won't be riding a bicycle ever again. He also tried to sue me but again two cops saw the whole thing and vouched for me

>poor
She has enough of you beta virgins paying for her lifestyle.

Anyone who would do it has ingested a little too much soy today

yes

not even gay

no
my career made me swear I would protect life unless I have to kill it to search ways to protect it

>haha look at how smart I am! I took another route in this imaginary scenario by completely ignoring the main issue, how can these brainlets even compete?

other way around, soyboy

>Betraying man's best friend. Ever.

go back normalfag

I'd commit 1000 felonies against a puppy, then step on it, for $100,000. You'd have to be literally a moron not to.

There could have been any two consecutive comments imaginable but both of them are about being stuffed with hard african cocks. wew.

>kill dog
>donate 1% to save millions of dogs

moralfags btfo

I love seeing monkeys get rekt, get off on it

but they are sentient

The categorical imperative taken to its logical conclusion leads to worse scenarios than stomping on a small puppy.

Read Hegel, binch.

someone was posting pics of her old cat who she misses terribly.

money can't buy happiness.

Lurk more newfag

Are you fucking kidding me? 18 Billion? I'd tape that fucker to my foot and run on a treadmill. Using the money I got from that I could start a breeding farm to make up for that one loss. As a matter of fact only good can come from smashing that thing except I probably would just keep the money to myself desu

>being a Hegel nigger
kys

this
I fucking hate when people do this too. NO ONE thinks you’re cool or clever because you half assedly dodge a simple hypothetical. The most special snowflake garbage ever.

Nah.

I'd have the money but the guilt would always haunt me. Inevitably the money combined with the guilt would lead to substance abuse and my downfall.

Pass.

is this one of those things where you do it and then wake up and a giant puppy is stepping on you