Why did he hate the Old Stock? Was it some inferiority complex?

Why did he hate the Old Stock? Was it some inferiority complex?

We all know northern euros are the best but come on, using words like medigan is not acceptable

EYYYYYY

OHHHHHH

EYYYYYYYYYYY

Gabagool

Cause tony is an ashamed medigan too

>using words like medigan is not acceptable

Not Italian but I've dated a lot of Italians... and, at the risk of sounding anthropological, there is a pride associated with not being a "Wonder Bread WOP." There's a certain lack of culture associated with in-name-only Italians among those more closely tied to their heritage.

Why do Italians hate helicopters?

they go WOP WOP WOP

>northern cuckold subhumans
>even remotely near the level of the superior southern euro man

AHAHAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHA

>YOU STICK WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE!
He literally told you.

italians have a big north south rivalry amongst themselves

is this what you arab/turk rape babby mutts tell yourselves at night lmao?

Aye nevah like da north

t. arab/turk rapebaby in the process if making

>be kid
>convince some 21 year old retard we're friends with to go outside my Italian friends house and start screaming "WOP" over and over
>his dad comes out and tells him to go home
kek

how did richie and janice get married if richie couldn't get hard?
he had to know she was in it for the money

richie / janice bounded over their common love of Yoga, this juxtaposed with Richies extremely violent past made her believe that he had 'softened up' in prison and is into weird hippy shit, when she presses him non chalantly about his son's dancing she realizes that this is not the case. Insinuating that his son is gay made him BTFO her. She realizes her mistake and shoots him dead.

yeah i forgot they were old flames
ok i got another
tony told ralph to go visit pie-oh-my when he was grieving and he declined (strike 1) then as he was leaving ralphie said he wishes he had met a woman like carmella and maybe things would have been better. which probably freaked tony the fuck out because he knew he was a sexual sadist (strike 2) as tony met with ralphie in the kitchen and began accusing him of burning to stables ralphie says he didnt do it but apologized anyway. which i think sent tony over the edge as he had specifically told ralphie not to apologize to johnny sack. (strike 3) and hes dead
are these the correct motives? im on the last episode in season 4

While you are correct that multiple incidents led up to their fight, I don't think that Tony was considering or even aware of Ralphie's "strikes" when he killed him. Tony came to Ralphie already mad about the horse, but instead of defusing the situation and deescalating Tony, Ralphie kept brushing him off and finally insulted and essentially called Tony a hypocrite, which really set him off. Tony was in a blind rage when he killed Ralphie

tony has a soft spot for pets, that compounded with the fact that he was still sort of angry over Ralphie killing Tracy the stripper pretty much threw him into a blind rage. Notice how Ralphie pronounces 'whore' kinda sounds like 'horse'. This was very intentional.

im just saying strikes as things that tony definitely took the wrong way
>This was very intentional.
fuck outta here

>richie / janice bounded over their common love of Yoga

lol no. richie was doing yoga just to get with janice

>tony has a Tracie the stripper flashback (the time where she bakes bread for Silvio after he gets her braces) when he sees Meadow preparing a meal for the family

I wasn't aware of that? It seems as if they just bumped into each other. How did Richie know to find Janice there?