Mighty Captain Marvel #3 Storytime

Does the QUEEN SLAAAAY in this?

YAAS! actually one of her underlings slays.

Are we really forgetting that Carol tried to MURDER Tony to begin with? Does Marvel really think that their readers are this fucking dumb?

>Your what?
>You're welcome.
Cute.

Yes.

yes.

Do you want The Thing? Because that's how you get The Thing.

Hilary was suppose to win.

Carol Danvers is the Hillary Clinton of comic books.

....so how long til she's relaunched again?

That's all for now.

>....so how long til she's relaunched again?
issue 2. down to 24k.

After Secret Empire

Well that was a thing

Remember the time she landed under sniper fire on Hala?

it's amazing how they can make carol the most blandest captain marvel to ever exist.

Bring back Genis.

Carol is so inspiring

Tony was being a prick. His whole motivation was just "MUH RHODEY" which is retarded.

she still fucking beat him to near death.

By all accounts she was a government worker defending herself from assault by a private citizen. How's she at fault just for winning?

>local business owner attacked by big government.

Tut tut

Carol was being a prick as well. You know, with the whole locking up innocent people thing?

>innocent

Just because your arrest drove her into villainy, doesn't mean that it was justified, Carol...

I really tried caring about this, but the panels just keep blurring together in blandness for me.

Wait, so was someone capable of interstellar travel, making unassisted reentry, and surviving intergalactic weapons actually cut by normal wood or the exhaust from a jet engine? How does she have a cut at all? Isn't she supposed to heal super fast?

>How does she have a cut at all? Isn't she supposed to heal super fast?
Marvel editorial. Regeneration: In the event that Carol suffers an attack that is actually powerful enough to overload both her invulnerability and her energy absorption abilities, she possesses a super-healing factor and is able to quickly regenerate from almost any injury. Her healing rate is accelerated even further if she is able to absorb and utilize external energy to aid in the process. She has fully recovered from nuclear explosions and attacks of similar magnitude in a matter of hours.

it's a plot cut

She still has a comic book?

Yeah Carol, you're like perfect

the most perfect character, number 1 female in this Marvelâ„¢ universe.

>star stuff?
what the eff is she talking about? the hala star on her chest?

what part of 'the kree kid is completelty messing with her powers' did you not get?

When the Yaas Queen does it, that means it's not illegal.

Long-haired Carol in silhouette. I know it's a callback given the exposition boxes but it'd be nice to think they're going back to it in the future.

To be fair that shapeshifter who's chasing the kids might be a grown-up version of the Thing's species.

The Sagan quote.

One thing I just don't get with this current generation of writers (comics/tv/games) is how they go on about social media and fanfeek as though it actually gets referenced IRL this much. I suppose it's because they're all from Tumblr-esque style backgrounds and think social media is the entire world - which is kinda lame and screams that they need some real world experience after they ooze out of their flakey college writing courses.

This

It fucking kills me to see Puck and Sasquatch reduced to this, alpha flight deserves better than this shit.

Holy shit, not another Yaas Queen story please

I'll rather take Riri or Miles

Why do they push her and sell her as an A-list character and then give her a YA novelist nobody for a writer? Fazekas and Butters was a better run. Ewing handling her in Ultimates is a better Captain Marvel Carol.

>the most popular superhero on Earth

This will NEVER be true.

Musta be House of M v2

Kek

> Make Carol an adored heroine hailed as the greatest.

> Marvel too dumb to realise that makes her hugely unrelatable to most people.