Jughead - The Hunger

Since its a fifth week I'm gunna story time a couple of non big-two stories. First up.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/184222274
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"I get goosebumps every time" - Travis Scott

theme song for this thread: vimeo.com/184222274

Is that miss Grundy?

yes

Thanks, user.

That was really fun.

welcome, archie is doing some cool ass shit and it needs more love

Thanks.

This was a good issue, not quite as good as the other Archie Horror stuff but it's a nice one-shot to help fill the huge gap between issues of the ongoings.

>Jughead Snaps
Man, that was boring

You're good people, user.

thanks

ur welcome

my sides

Nice one Jughead

Can you storytime the Adam Strange/Future Quest issue too? I don't think anyone's done it

Awesome, thanks. I've got this one waiting in my pull, but I haven't been 'round to pick it up yet.

This one would be cool as an ongoing, IMO, but Archie Horror releases slow enough as it is.

Bump

That fish hasn't been properly prepared at all.

Sick burn Jughead.

Goat song choice op

Out of context thread fodder.

Sushi, baby.

Never thought I would say this, but horror Archie is best Archie.

Now if they did something like that it would make the wait between issues bearable.

Thanks, OP. The best storytimes are the ones that you don't expect to enjoy.

Man, this was every bit as fantastic as I'd hoped. Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see a well-done werewolf story in any form of media.

Why can't Juggy catch a break in Archie Horror?

I'd be down for more classic horror movies with Archie characters. Dilton makes Moose into Frankenstein's Monster or something

Honestly when compared to other Tieri comics I read before, this is probably his best comic.

I think it works best mainly when you're overly familiar with how people think Archie usually is, so the twist into horror becomes a legit shocking one.

What happened to Afterlife anyways? Did it ended or is it still going?

Decent story, but an odd place to leave a one-shot. It feels like it would be part 1 of 2. Thanks for posting, though, OP.

Before I opened this thread, I thought this title was just going to be another Archie Zombie title. As I clicked, I thought, "It would be cool if he was a werewolf and was always hungry due to his lycanthrope metabolism"...and here we are. The art could be better, but thanks, Archie! Now bring back TMNT Adventures.

> couple of

where's the other, OP

Still going, with a slow as fuck release schedule.

Because of the creative team's separate schedules

francavilla took on way too many projects at the same time

Agreed. I liked the issue, but it really feels like there should be some kind of continuation.

SHOTS FIRED