Transformers

wut

I love how the IDW comics give zero fucks about status quo

autobot megatron is great

And then he died in a suicide mission against a planet harvester in another universe.

Wow why haven't I read these comics sooner?

Why in a world with no genitals do strip clubs exist?

Sup Forums and /toy/ like to shit on them, but they really are great at showcasing the culture and politics of Cybertron.

T-till all are one?

I wonder, was it ever told, who created/made the first Transformer?

Because they are just big people made out of metal culturally.

they have deliberately kept it ambiguous. for example is presented as mythology, but there are also references to quintessons and the 13 primes.

Thanks. Didn't know that.

To this date the folks at IDW still can't believe Hasbro allowed them to do so.

>Megatron wants to save people
>Optimus on the other hand

Galvatron was resisting arrest.

At least Optimus didn't take his face.

I hope they keep it that way. Screenwriter Thundercracker is the best thing to ever happen in Transformers.

close enough

I remember back in the 80s comic book, some Decepticon became a Hollywood movie star...

That would be Skullgrin.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you really are that autistc.

It's a shame IDW can't use Death's Head since Marvel owns him.

Decepticons even ran a resort for humans. I missed the silly shit they did back then.

I would love to see a modern take on Circuit Breaker.

Too bad the fucking Mouse probably has her rights now.

Man, I remember that issue from when I'm a kid.

Both for a Decepticon who genuinely liked humans and enjoyed being with them, and for how Circuit Breaker made me have all sorts of funny feelings pre-puberty that I couldn't quite yet understand.

Jack Kirby as fuck.
Is the rest of this series drawn like this, or just this annual?

I don't remember: which is the relation between those five guys and the 13 primes?

I don't have any context for the image, but I kind of agree with what the first guy's saying. Giant robot fights are great, but seeing cybertronians and humans interacting with each other normally, the slow but inevitable blending of culture when two very different civilizations are forced into long term interaction, that is fascinating to me. I want to see more robots picking up human lifestyles and finding it surprisingly enjoyable.

Beast Wars technically took place well into the future of the normal Transformers timeline before they traveled into the past, and I think it was implied the two species were near symbiotic by that point due to living together for so long. They should do a far-future story about that.

Only specific flashback/mythical sequences are drawn like that.

That's the case with Death's Head, unfortunately.

TC probably has more experience with humans now and seems to be the most happiest in his situation compare to all the others. Like how Jazz was before, the whole picking up earth culture is neat and probably good for them.

Also I think he and Marissa either hve a sibling bond or are dating... I really can't tell but there is something there and I'm fine with either.

Also Thundercracker got the good ending as opposed to literally anyone else...

But this is a regular recurrence?
Like, whenever anyone if dropping hot lore about Primus, it's done via Kirby-vision?

They can still appreciate physical aesthetic and have a concept of beauty, you know.

Take his face? He took the whole damn head and dumped it on the White House lawn!

Because it's not about getting off to seeing a female analogue without her chassis or whatever, it's about watching a skilled pole dancer.

They've been absorbing human culture.

Fuck. What issue was this?

That's what happens when you let fanfic hacks run the asylum.

The opposite actually, they're hitting just about every possibility.

All Hail Optimus I believe.

TC has a canon crush on Marissa but the latter does have a sorta buddy cop bond with him. Less than a sibling more than an office partner.

>Filename.
Appropriate.