Any kino about lies that are starting to crack?

Any kino about lies that are starting to crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82t9Tk9dUHs
youtube.com/watch?v=d3GD9gXzUBk
nme.com/news/music/b-o-b-claimed-2156252
eternal-productions.org/PDFS/articles/Does the Bible Teach a Spherical Earth.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8NtKpHK-mBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9zslVqOlgBA
youtube.com/watch?v=LCzBvCB1uOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtk5IRgPMCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who research flat earth theories are already retarded

good goy

i wonder if you ever research anything at all

I never understood why it was important or relevant though whether the earth is flat or round.

who cares? So it's flat, so what? So it's round, so what?
What is the goal if flatearthers beside trying to prove this shit?

why are the constilations different dependeing if your on the north or south hemisphere?

spotted the round believer

because of the implication

Are the moon and sun flat too? What about the planets? And if so why do their flat sides just happen to face Earth?

everyone believe in Flat Earth except for soyboys and roastie cucks. it's science

fuck off globecuck

Every nasa video

Stars, "planets," sun, and the moon go around. There is no space, just a dome over the circle of the earth. The celestial body is light projecting from the top of the dome.

>this is your brain on burgers

I don't care if the earth is flat. I will never leave my parents home anyway

some people say flat earth is a psyop to confuse people investigating nasa. the videos nasa puts out are super fucking sketchy liek this one and they are all super fucking sketchy. it may not be flat, maybe it is, but there is a lot of bullshitting going on with nasa and thats been the main point for a long time.

i don't get it

Because it's even more strong evidence of a creator

spheretards out

>flat eathers arent memeing

Contrarianism was a mistake

there’s a sizable straya population who adheres to flat earth beliefs too user

>kino
Kill yourself

>some indegnous niggers believe that the earth is flat
>sizable straya population

Yup you're pretty retarded

first off. if they are really floating because of lack of gravity, why did the female need to hairspray her hair to look like its floating?

>some people say flat earth is a psyop
Thats 90s born queer garbage

No it would just mean the common understanding of physics and astronomy is wrong.

do you know what a psyop is, child?

People think that the guy on the right is grabbing the wire that's making the other guy float, but you can clearly see that he snags his pinky in the other guys pocket

That's just the anti-sneed spammer. Ignore her.

Its started of as a joke on Sup Forums to troll /x/ and "above top secret" fags who kept shitting up the place and getting upset, also just to shit post in-general

If the CIA niggers can force a meme like this and get people to fall for it, what else are they capable of?

>what else are they capable of?
human/child trafficking
drug smuggling
undercover murders

>literally hundred of years ago people knew the earth is flat
>hurr it started on Sup Forums

Tax cuts for corporations and the weathly create jobs.

his pinky was visibly caught in his pocket, you brainlet

>look in telescope
>see other celestial bodies that are spheres
also physics in general

universe is a hologram anyway

its an alpha soup Op

It only really makes sense to be a flat earther if you're a biblical literalist who thinks NWO is turing people away from god. Otherwise you'd have to be just a contrarian edgelord or being ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GD9gXzUBk

they always wear the baggiest pants that are always tight and weirdly shaped around the groin. And that bitches hair lmao

Flat earthers are so dumb.

Prove you're not dumb by answering these questions:

1) Why does the sun appear to grow larger at mid day but appears small at sunset and sunrise?

2) Why does long hair in space go outwards from the head?

holograms, projectors, and cgi brainlet

>NASA who claims victory in the space race for putting something on the Moon by a time when the Russians already had pre-programmed probes landing on Venus, and had long place pre-programmed probes on the Moon too, is a sketchy organization
Colour me surprised.
Trying to justify their ludicrous funding while the most worthwhile effort in the past half a century was an international effort, is not the same thing as trying to pretend the Earth isn't flat though.

only if you can answer one question.
in this video why did the female hairspray her hair up to look like its floating without gravity?

Yeah but its not one. Its just youngfags talking shit. You probably believe in the alien selfie too.

Wow its fucking nothing

Yeah, I'll answer.

When you move, you radiate motion outwards and away from you, if thinks are attached.

With near zero gravity, any slight movement of the neck radiates outward from the head to the hair, making them all straight and point away. It's somewhat like cracking a whip. You are sending motion down a path.

Sorry you have a low IQ and can't understand basic motion concepts.

Also, the answer for my first question is that the sun is coming from the side of the earth and going through more atmosphere to reach you, causing more reflection.

>Any kino about lies that are starting to crack?

Where were you when you stopped believing the slavery hoax?

>nme.com/news/music/b-o-b-claimed-2156252

>B.o.B has claimed that slavery in America never happened

>“They say slavery lasted 400 yrs… America is only 250 yrs old… You ever seen a slave ship ? They can find a billion year old dinosaur bone but can’t find any slave ships”, he wrote.

>assumptions
no one will answer you without memes if you just communicate through assumptions.

>being a globelet

>if thinks are attached
>thinks

Those are pretty dope memes too, but a bit predictable.

so you think she was honestly not using hairspray? watch the video

>but a bit predictable.
yea, they have been doing it a long time so its now a meme of predictability

Imagine having a low IQ and believing this.

If I shined a bright flashlight at you, even from a distant mountain, and you flew by in a jet, you'd just see a circle of light being pointed at you.

Light radiates outwards, not in one line. Think about that single sentence. It radiates outwards, not in one line.

The idea of flat earth shit being a psyop is a meme you dumb fuck, just like that selfie shit.

no you dumb nigger, a large number of people who were into were from straya and america where there are enclaves of young earth creationists. its a young earth creationist c1a psyop

its psyop to stop people from talking about nasa's decision making. why do they black out certain parts of space?

What? Please read this before making such dumb statements eternal-productions.org/PDFS/articles/Does the Bible Teach a Spherical Earth.pdf

>believing dumb niggers

holy shit, are you incapable of abstract thinking? You must have failed physics multiple times in school.

Energy radiates outward during motion. With literally almost ZERO gravity to pull her hair back down, with every single small motion of not just her neck, but any bodily movement, it all flows down to her hair, making it stick out.

>You must have failed physics multiple times in school.
you must be blind to think her hair is not stiff

fpbp

*up to her hair

Flat Earth is a psyop to discredit holocaust-minimisation.

>its psyop to stop people from talking about nasa's decision making
Stupid youngfags on the internet dont matter to nasa

>Getting phd in pure mathematics at ivy league university
>literally have proof that the earth is flat

At the top levels, people know. But you can NOT say anything. Obviously using proxies rn but even then all I'll say is that there is a crazy amount of money in this and very powerful people involved

I would help fund a kickstarter to send every flat-earther into space

>hurr durr her hair is stiff

hold your hand out in front of you. see how much it shakes when you try to keep it still? Now combine that with actively moving all of your limbs, including your neck, and zero gravity.

There is a lot of energy radiating up to her hair, keeping it always at a straight state.

I like you flat earthers. You give me nice little abstract puzzle questions to think about to remind me I'm smart.

>stick out
mate it going straight up. The hair would act more like hair while it's under water, altering its direction based on the movement of her head. Her hair doesn't move at all

its been clear with the lack of information they give out and blatant coverups, nasa doesnt care about anyone at all

read this

Lmao but dis a psyop brah

imagine being this retarded
this is the same as if a cartographer said a map is flat

Apart from Evangelicals who have turned the biblical liberalism dials all the way up to 11, which is too extreme even for the other "the earth is 6,000 years old" Evangelicals, does anyone believe this shit?

Like I've been to the flat earth society website and they say it's not a religious thing but that's where the roots of the movement are and if it's grown away from that I don't understand how.

Proof that NASA does seemingly useless calculations to the lay person. Wow.

>act like hair when it's under water

water is denser than air and moving against water will more visually impact the hair and takes more energy. Air, especially without wind, is very passive. If I cup my hand and run it in a pool, I can feel resistance as water builds up in the concave area of my hand.

If I run my concave hand through the air in front of me, it feels like literally nothing.

God, you're so fucking stupid. Give me more mind puzzles.

>itt: retards argueing with ACTUAL retards
No flat earther is capable of logic. How insane are you to think you can convince them when they ignorr actual science?

>Flat earth

Explain mountains then

haha, way ahead of you, m8

see
by all means, fill a bathtub right now and run your cupped hand through it and then compare the resistance you feel to running your cupped hand through the air in front of you.

Simple, Jews.

Checkmate Sphereical retards!1

Bit too thicc that Earth, to be sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NtKpHK-mBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9zslVqOlgBA

youtube.com/watch?v=LCzBvCB1uOo

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtk5IRgPMCY

people watch the videos and sees it all for themselves. lots of really basic forum disruption techniques going on in this topic

what forces are acting on the hair to make it not even move in space? It should be flowing, outwards in all directions, not straight up and not even reacting to her movements.

that person if going out of their way to distort what can be seen with the human eyes.

Why does the logo on the shirts look like it's floating over the actual shirts?

I genuinely feel sad for people who watch this kind of shit all day

Even if these videos are staged. how the fuck does it proof that the earth is flat? This logic makes no sense

>all day
assumptions

>how the fuck does it proof that the earth is flat?
in the post you replied to. no where in it is flat earth talked about, m8.

>what forces are acting on the hair to make it not move

The forces of her entire body radiating motion.

If I were in zero-g and I had a whip that was parallel to the ground, if I aimed the handle upwards and whipped it, it would then immediately stick up.

pic related.

Because her hair isn't feet long like a whip, you're not going to see a bunch of waves. Remember, a lot of energy in a wave causes higher frequency, and shorter wavelength.

Simply moving around and turning your head is a low energy movement, and will radiate low frequency. With hair that short, at most it'll do is do an ever so slight curve.

Is english your second language?

>rewarding conspiracy lunatics with a free trip to space

its funny how you keep answering by ignoring that her hair stays in place.

>It should be flowing, outwards in all directions, not straight up and not even reacting to her movements.

>thinks he knows more about what hair should do than NASA

>Say that the CIA uses mass shootings to distract from real issues
>Don't worry this retarded theory is totally not injected by CIA shills to distract