We need the Rock, but we only have $20 left in the budget and can't afford a real actor

>we need the Rock, but we only have $20 left in the budget and can't afford a real actor
>I've got you covered sir!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-S5D8V5FkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This thread again

What movie has the Rock done that compares to Batista's movie career? Fast and the Furious?

>We need a shitposter but can't afford to pay him
>gotchu senpai

>Dave, we need someone to defend you on Sup Forums but can't afford to pay someone to do it
>I'm your guy

Dwayne, you've been posting this shit for a long time. You really need help, m8.

Ballers
San Andreas
Baywatch
Central Intelligence
Hercules
Snitch
Pain and Gain
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
The Fate of the Furious
Fast and Furious 6
Fast Five
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
The Other Guys
Faste
Tooth Fairy
Race to Witch Mountain
Get Smart
The Game Plan
Gridiron Gang
Doom
Be Cool
Walking
The Rundown
The Scorpion King
The Mummy Returns

BATISTA BTFO

>sir we need someone who only acts in good movies

>not a single good one
How does one man manage to star in only terrible movies?

most of them were way more sucessful than bladerunner LMAO

kek

Rock only stars in movies where he can be the Rock, basically where he can play as

youtube.com/watch?v=y-S5D8V5FkE

Watch this, you've seen all of his movies.

Batista can come off as a bit tryhard (I wanna learn pls) but at least he does actually try. Rock has been acting for 20 years and is always the same fucking shit.

Pain and Gain was good. Other than that he's played the same character for the rest of the list

He looks so much like Pontius from Jackass

more sucessful =/= good

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

Does anyone else get pissed off how Batista thinks he can just come in and start stealing roles from The Rock? He doesn’t even have half his talent or charisma.

>Be cool
Is he a gay tryhard?

Reminder that this is a Dwaynekino board

>Avengers: Infinity War

His streak is officially broken

Except he is 10 times the actor the Rock is.

The Rock is just a greasy hunk of bologna. Have you seen Dave Batista's dick? That thing is massive. It's like a baby's arm holding another baby's arm which is in turn holding a miniature pumpkin by the stem.

t. guardian of the redditors

Oh

I believe The Rock—judging from his Twitter antics—would be petty enough to pay a few hundred bucks to pay to shitpost this. Bautista is rising

Batista can act, Rock can't

DROPPED

The Animal>The Rock in acting and wrastling.

He's a tryhard because he wants to learn? What?

Dwayne.....you need to stop these threads

looks like ben leber

if both cannot act why pay more

stop posting dwayne

Where have you seen Bautista's dick?

this

Is that Dave? He's a fucking cuck?

that movie was fucking terrible
i was expecting operatorcore and just got memeshit

I don't see how the same thread every day for the past week is any fun

Gridiron Gang, The Other Guys, and Pain and Gain were all good you shit

man, wrestling used to be so fun. the fuck happened