Is this the absolute lowest thing Oliver has ever done?

Yes, even lower than when he went after third party candidates.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/04/john-oliver-grills-dustin-hoffman-over-sexual-harassment-allegation/?utm_term=.87be7a6542d3
archive.is/w7lc7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a piece of shit to the core

Now what?

He made fun of that old guy?

he's a fucking idiot. claiming accusers have no reason to lie.

what? anybody that says that is a dimwitted fuck. they have multiple reasons. they'll get fame and attention, book deals, etc. john oliver is a fucking cunt.

>Could have gone after people in power who have harassed Women like Al Franken, Trump, Moore, Conyers, etc
>Goes after an 80 year old retired man for slapping a girl on the ass 30 years ago

Makes sense

Boy, what I wish for Christmas is Jesus to return and women to accuse Oliver of assault.

"What reason would she have to lie?"

It really makes you wonder if people who think like this genuinely believe it could never happen to them?

>Oh Dustin
I fucking hate this smarmy, self-important prick

That`s because rapists generally never know they are rapists.

jesus christ I mean you have Harvey Weinstein marching in the women`s march this year.

>"I don't love that answer either," Oliver said, cringing.

I can't believe the "oh sweety" meme is real.

NO SEXUAL HARASSEMENT UNLESS IT'S MY WIFE ASKING A BLACK MAN TO CUM ON HER IN FRONT OF ME IT'S 2016 CMON!

i'd be happy with that if I were as ugly as he

Aww he knew what he was doing, that was just for optics. The industry he works in is all about optics.
The same reason why Oliver wants to point his finger to portray himself as some kind of hero.

its not a accusation of rape, it's a woman whining someone made a sex-theme joke in a movie set between takes in the 60s

wtf

"it's right wingers who are cucks"

If I were a woman, I would take this as an invitation to accuse John Oliver of sexual assault. Apparently, women cannot lie about it, so he would be forced to submit to my terms.

Are his eyes always bulging out of his goddamned head?

if only there were a woman so virtuous

Hoffman has a damn good point.

Why, if she felt it was an issue, did she wait 18 years to say something?

>only the alt-right could find fault with John Oliver

Try again...

It's 2017- You can be whatever you want sweetie

Kim Gordon had a disappointing interaction with LL Cool J, Mr. Oliver.

My only wish for Christmas is that faggot is hit by a goddamn bus.

>That pic makes no sense since it is the left that protests at every turn.
>The left's only counter argument is literally "no u".

Journalists have to ask the serious questions

I don't like John Oliver but he was brave

Not a journalist.

Not brave.

it was pretty brave dude

how new are you?

Joseph McCarthy was brave.

and no other people can be? John Oliver was brave, too.

Brave would have been him saying innocent until proven guilty.

i like how they only show 6 minutes of it despite 30 minutes total of debating - to maximize the skew.

One of these people have a successful career...

The other is John Oliver

No it wouldn't have.

>but he was brave

Oh bull-fucking-shit. There's no better time to do what he was doing, than right now. The "powerful white actor" is entering his twilight years, the witchhunting is at an all-time high meaning he knows full well his actions will be backed by a large vocal part of society, etc. Etc. This is not brave, he couldn't have it easier, it was the obvious time to "strike".

That's like all that bullshit about fucking Caitlyn Jenner being "brave" when the dude decided to do what he did in the SAFEST environment possible, with the money, the fame, and all this bullshit societal outrage over trannies and otheer minorities being "oppressed". He wasn't being "brave", he couldn't have it any safer.

>EVERYONES PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO GIVE ANSWERS JOHN OLIVER LOVES

KEK

EVEN BETTER IF SOME CRAZED TRANNY ACCUSES HIM, HE LITERALLY WILL JUST HAVE TO APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY AND END HIS CAREER

#METOO IS A LIBERAL CHECKMATE

Yeah, this way you can release more footage at later date to draw that shit out, elongating the relevance of your clickbait.

no it just makes him look like a fucking asshole to dustin hoffman. hoffman may or may not have done it, but he is still innocent until he is charged with the crime. there is no bravery in this, it is flat out being a fucking asshat.

>but he is still innocent until he is charged with the crime

How quaint

you're arbitrarily refuting his bravery. what John Oliver did took balls.

BANDWAGON DOGPILING THE LATEST TREND TAKES ZERO BALLS

how? every one of these "ally" journalists have been doing it without any kind of backlash and they're usually applauded for it. how is it brave at all? what risk did he take to do what every shitlib is already doing to thunderous applause from other shitlibs

You really dont see how the allegations are being thrown and used as a PR tool by oliver for his gain. There is no bravery in cowardice albeit in any forms. Mr.Hoffman was in the right.

yes very brave to attack the approved target for the approved moral outrage

Only retarded millenial faggots who will die alone watch this retarded piece of shit. like this faggotkill yourself you fat retard

Is the scene on youtube yet?

holy f, big score tonight. You guys should take this crap to the youtube comment section. Or if you're feeling SUPER retarded try a facebook thread.
triggered, alt-right losers lmao

I would be so fucking happy if he gets accused of sexual assualt

its on washington post. hold on.

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/04/john-oliver-grills-dustin-hoffman-over-sexual-harassment-allegation/?utm_term=.87be7a6542d3

here you go

I don't know if the archive.is will play the video?
archive.is/w7lc7

The slimey limey strikes again.

He's been going after Trump since the campaign, he only went after Dustin cause he was there in front of him

I have no what he's said but this brummy cunt is not liked in this country, why do you give him money America? Why do you allow scum like him to exist and be rewarded with cash and a nice home for his putrid speaking?

You have guns, deal with the problem.

I like how you added Trump in there, add Mel Gibson next time for even more replies

The term you are looking for is perception, or maybe appearances, not optics.

not being an asshole or disagreeing with you. i actually agree with you 100%

Because Americans are the best goyim in the planet

>wait 40 years just to lie

The denial is heavy.

>EVEN BETTER IF SOME CRAZED TRANNY ACCUSES HIM, HE LITERALLY WILL JUST HAVE TO APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY AND END HIS CAREER

someone here has to be an old time troll willing to take one for teh lulz. I should get my crazy cranky tranny uncle to do it. he hates everything except turning into a woman and being a fucking massive homo.

ask liberals, they're the only ones impressed by him.

He really is a slimy piece of shit.

>womyn tell truth
Haha

Seemed kinda fake to me desu. Kinda softballing to make Hoffman look like he got "S A V A G E D" but not really. It let Oliver also do some pointless virtue signalling.

Hoffman's accusations were really benign - you'd never see them bring Lena Dunham on (because it's HBO) or that Martinez chick, because that's narratively confusing.

He can't go after Franken or Clinton. It's not allowed.

But why are they impressed by him? He isn't smart, he's actually quite stupid and he has that god awful brummy accent. I had Birmingham, I hate the fucking Midlands they all sound worse than Dutch Hebrew speakers.

Liberals must die for this! THEY MUST DIE!

>wait 40 years to tell the truth
how does that make more sense in your mind?

>Rapists don't know they are rapists

Then why the Ski Masks and Handcuffs?

he truly is an unscrupulous little rat. total ambush job.

>Then why the Ski Masks and Handcuffs?

>But why are they impressed by him? He isn't smart, he's actually quite stupid

i guess they can relate?

I know Hollywood probably deserves this shit for being scummy, but I hate how simply a woman saying a thing can ruin someone's life. This is setting a really bad precedent where you're guilty until proven innocent just because a a woman said so.

Maybe so.

I bet that eunuch is proud of the controversy he created attacking that degenerate old Jew.

hOW gREAT tHAT tHE gIRLS wENT FOR OLIVER, nEVER sHUDDERED aT tHE PROSPECT OF WOMEN, mUSTBE o NLY eVERYBODY eLSES iNSTANCES aND oCCURANCES tO hAVE BEEN PAINFULLY AWKARD

>he's a fucking idiot. claiming accusers have no reason to lie.
Tell that to the Duke Lacrosse team, that guy in the Virginia University scandal, Brian Banks, or the guy who slept with the mattress girl.

Yes, how dare anybody challenge Hollywood stars for scummy behavior. It's the job of the media to suck their dicks and hide sexual assault from the public.

>Goes after an 80 year old retired man for slapping a girl on the ass 30 years ago
That poor girl. How could she have survived all these years with that level of trauma.

After Jimmy Saville there was a host of arrests and investigations into various British stars.

2 guys off Coronation Street, both found innocent.
1 old DJ guy, acquitted of 11 of the 12 charges.
Rolf Harris was the only only to go down.

Accusers apparently do lie and the only people getting vilified are the ones who are dead and can't defend themselves.

An actual quote from her

>I was perfectly fine with Dustin's behavior... until I wasn't.

I unironically believe Saville was innocent

Who's going to challenge John Oliver for his scummy behavior?

Ever read the Rolf Harris case.

Imagine if this was an assault or a mugging or a robbery, and ask yourself if it would even have made it to court with that level of evidence.

Well, you know user, women can revoke consent at any time, so this isn't shocking. Fuck women.

give me a fucking break. they brought him on to host a panel on the 20th anniversary screening of wag the dog, it had nothing to do with this bullshit. instead that slime oliver goes off script and hijacks the panel to make a name for himself by being the one to "take down" big bad 80 year old dustin hoffman.

Yeah, I don't know much about the evidence I haven't looked into it much, but it always seemed fishy that they wait until he dies to pull this.
I don't really care much though.

>you can't provide evidence that it didn't happen
This is just as retarded a statement as when people say "you can't prove God DOESN'T exist".

That was the part that really annoyed me. I'm getting really sick of;

>UH U GOTTA DISPROVE MY CLAIM!

Liberals unironically using it when discussing Feminism is just as dumb as Young Earth Creationists.

No doubt a large amount of the claims are false but when there are hundreds of claims and everyone admits they knew he was a nonce its sort of hard not to imagine an equal amount being true.

I know he has been retried and acquitted of one of the charges recently but I think the article also said he can't ask for retrial on the rest of them.

Fallon being the only one without a drink in his hands is hilarious.

LITERALLY THAT

JOHN OLIVER IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

I really hope all hyper-leftist male feminist retards get accused, they happily helped create an environment where any random cunt can ruin a man's life whenever she pleases and they should have to suffer for it.

Saville wasn't "innocent" - but the claims and accusers rose to ludcrious levels and had no basis in fact half the time. It was just attention whoring after a while.

memes imitate life my friend, or is it the other way around?

If John Oliver really went after Dustin Hoffman like that out of the blue then he has slit his own throat. Hoffman is part of the elite and he'll keep Oliver off of everything he can.

I just realised how stupid a first name Dustin is.

Yup. Hoffman is one of them while Oliver is a filthy gentile.

Yeah, his career is finished and he'll be jobless by 2018. Nobody fucks with the reptilians and comes out unscathed.

I cant tell if the faggots who post this are Sup Forums trying to impersonate a retarded leftist, or just a retarded leftist