Endtown 2017-03-29

This is a bit silly, to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I expected the race war to be against the Typhoid Marys, not Wolfs v everyone else. I didn't think there would be nearly enough of each species for them to conceivably band together, so this whole arc is still weird to me.

Did someone spike the damn water or are they devolving to new levels of stupidity?

I think the better choice of word would have been Bigot.

breaking news racism makes people stupid

just go back to /trash/ this thread is forced

Questions

1) What is the total population of Endtown?

2) What percentage of that number are pigs?

3) What percentage of that number are wolves?

Hey look, another car. I bet someone is going to get hit at some point.

Well most of the Endtown citizens have been shown to be one dimensional irrational idiots.

Hell we are introduced to most Endtown citizens ready to lynch people who bring in beans.

Sure things have gotten heavier and more dramatic, but it's still the same group of quick tempered idiots as before.

I suggested we all went to /trash/ to have the discussion in one place and on a much slower board but some people are very against it for some reason. The only benefit I see here is a bit more exposure for the comic.

Endtown characters are taking sides in a covert fight between wolves and pigs while rumors are circulating that pigs are either being eaten or are consuming more than their share of food.

Something to remember is that mutation is not actually that random. Something in your personality influences what you become.
So it would be natural for people with similar personalities to mutate into the same creature and to associate quite well.

Am I supposed to like this wolf?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM

What makes you think that?

The last two panels just make me feel like I should sympathize with them because of Donkey.
Doesn't help that she did go ballistic over a comment.

Heather is the sympathetic one you crazy wolfaboo.

I don'twant to sympathize with either.
I want the koala back.

>donkey is the sympathetic one
>physically assaulted wolf customer over a rude comment and threw her out into the street
>didn't even tell her to leave just threw her out into the street next to the garbage

But sure, anyone who doesn't think so is a wolfaboo. Whatever you say, ass-kisser.

Well the donkey side is a woman who smacks a person who insults recovering anorexics
The wild side is a woman who throws trashcans through windows and cause enough damage to cause people to go to the emergency room.

I'm gonna say you SHOULDN'T be on the side of those hospitalize people.

Fuck off dottie. Go suck some more wolf dongs like the slut you've become for scoops.

The wolf bitch started it. Telling someone that they're better off dead without provocation is no small thing, specially when it's implied that she was doing it to eat that someone. She deserved to get her ass kicked.

>started it
Maybe she shouldn't have responded and let her pig friend fight for herself.
Help her build some character instead of an eyepatchm

Updated the Heather ref

And the wolf isn't at fault for being the one who actually threw the fucking trashcan?

Poor slutty horse.

self-defense.
How about you go pissing off a donkey and coming out healthy.

>b-but she started it
Yeah, a mean comment deserves a beating. What is this kindergarden?

TMs are pretty rare, though. In a race war they would have no chance.

If you let them do this sort of thing to your friends, you're a shitty person.
Heather was setting her straight, it's bot her fault the bitch thought throwing metal lids through windows was a good idea.

How about you start harassing a random lady in a shop and see if that flies well with the workers and other costumers? Anyone that stupid is just getting what they deserve.

>If you let them do this sort of thing to your friends, you're a shitty person.
If you go and beat a person over words, you're not only a shitty person but also a potential danger. Ah, and a terrible shopkeeper.
>Heather was setting her straight, it's bot her fault the bitch thought throwing metal lids through windows was a good idea.
You mean not?
Maybe she shouldn't have physically attacked someone then.

>How about you start harassing a random lady in a shop and see if that flies well with the workers and other costumers?
I'm pretty sure that if I did that I would be invited to leave, not receive a sudden physical attack that I could sue the store over.
>Anyone that stupid is just getting what they deserve.
Anyone stupid enough to hit someone over a backwater comment don't have the maturity needed to live in civilized society.

I've seen it happen and everyone ignored it.
Endtown is just like real life.

>politely asking harrassers to leave is fine
>when the harrassed are getting threats and are dying
Either you take a stand, or you become the next in line. Are you suggesting Heather just shoo these people away? Like that solves the real issue? The wolves need to stop.

She's such a pretty horse

>politely asking harrassers to leave is fine
Yes.
>when the harrassed are getting threats and are dying
There was no threat, she technically just called the pig fat. And dying? Until now they were just disappeared.

>Either you take a stand, or you become the next in line.
What are you smoking? She was just a cranky wolf lady. Do you really believe that every wolf is under a pact to go for your blood?

>Are you suggesting Heather just shoo these people away?
Yes? Like a real business owner would do?

>Like that solves the real issue?
Yes, surely hitting random people is the way to solve the issue. Silly me.
Or you could, I dunno, suggest the pig to simply make a report for harassment?

>The wolves need to stop.
Or the pigs could grow some thick skin.

Reminder that there is /trash/ thread where you can go when this one dies or the mods are feeling trigger-happy.

Heather's friend who had been harassed by wolves disappeared the night before. She's probably still on edge and angry and I can't blame her.

>physically assaulting someone over words is okay if they're mean words

hello antifa

If someone told me I was better off dead, then they had it coming. It's not on the same level as calling someone a poopyface

have fun in jail then i guess. hope it teaches you to have some thicker skin

>telling me I was better off dead

So where does the wolf lady here say that? She insinuates that pigs are eating more than they should during a food shortage where likely everyone is hungry (and Jolene DID get fatter to not fit in her dress) and they have no self respect for it.

you're correct that what I would be doing is illegal, but doesn't mean it's wrong

She was going to say "no selfcontrol", which is also hypocritical.

>hypocritical in a time where food rations are short but some lardass is getting her dress fitted out for her fat little body

How do you know what she was going to say? It could be either, it isn't like we have a frame of reference on what she was going to say since it was cut off mid sentence by the donkey smacking the shit out of her with a hand as hard as a damn hoof.

REMOVE WOLVES

REMOVE DONKEY

let the thread die you autists
there is nothing to discuss

It's a simple concept

That's why the "wolf knight" is being dense on purpose.

Given her attitude, you can easily tell that she cares more about what that pig does to the food than her own body.

And it's hypocritical because it's coming from a wolf (which are also known for being big eaters), a loudmouth and someone who might be resorting to cannibalism.

The wolves did NOTHING wrong! Don't judge!

>wolves are known as big eaters

Is that why every wolf is a skinny pole in the comic? I don't see where wolves eating more than they should is brought up; can you point out the strip?

This sounds like those discussions where someone argues that DW didn't deserve to be hit fo breaking Arthur's plane or being a little shit in general.

Come on now..

Hell, that stereotype has been around longer than domesticated pigs!

oh DW definitely deserved it. She deserved to get tossed out the window

"I TOLD YOU... NOT TO... TOUCH IIIIIIIITTTT *defenestration*

Isn't DW always a shit though? I thought she was one of those clichés.

yeah she deserved to get clocked episode 7

That's why everyone says she deserved it. People don't see it as Arthur hitting her over the plane, people see it as the straw that broke the camel's back.

So legal eggs and milk didn't solve shit in Endtown.

Bravo Jacob...

>Hater
Characters speak in this webcomic like kids did when I was in middle school, what the fuck is up with the writing

Should we ask Aaron?

>And it's hypocritical because it's coming from a wolf (which are also known for being big eaters), a loudmouth and someone who might be resorting to cannibalism
Save the loudmouth thing, that's a whole lot of baseless assumptions
We do know the pig has fail to get on a diet before, so at least the wolf has something to hold on to for her stupid assumptions on pigs

Did it occur to you it may be written by somebody with the mindset of a middle schooler? Keep in mind we've already gotten into le inter-animal racism