twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait a second.

You're telling me the dumb jock/bully proxy character in a children's show is

Hold the fuck on

A dumb jock/bully?

Woah.

Kevin has tiny ass hands what the fuck

yeah and you are a fagget ha ha ha ha!

Will you guys stop making threads about trump, already? Jesus.

op is a dork

>LISTEN HERE DORKS! WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THE OTHER DORKS OUT

t. shovelchin

no you are the dorks, you disgusting contrarian pumpkins!

Dorks

as a dork! I don't agree with your opinion at all! I think you're a liar, a gay man and a shitface! fuck you bloody wanker!

DORKS LIVES MATTERS! DORKS LIVES MATTERS!

Double D's not a dork! he's a sloth! stop pretending to be a dork! and also i will stop to samefaging! goddamn! reply to le ebin thread motherfuckers

Fucking dork apologists.

Been marathoning this show again today, God I miss it

>Never abandons them
FREE CANDIES DOUBLE D

here in the deep south, we don't tolerate when people use the "D word", we instantly shoot them and after it we hang them.

Woah, that's my trailer park.

Me too. You fucked cousin Muncie yet? She's pretty loose on weekdays.

even God is a dork, you can't do anything against this you shovel chins scums.

Boy howdy, you know it!
I think the condom I found on the ground broke, though. I sure hope I didn't get her pregnant again.

reminder being a dork was not a shame before the sixties, I miss those good old times.

Reminder that A Fistful of Ed turns 10 years old next month

This

Do you have the rest of these edits? The original thread was lost.

>ITT: Dorks

No, actually I created these ones, that's why I repost them.
Have you seen on desuarchive if the images are still here?

Was it the purple lookin one? Maybe tasted like skoal and cousin Lacy?

I'm pretty sure Jeb had used that and he was complaining about it being broke beforehand. He said he rigged it with some duct tape and relubed it with some WD40 though so if that was still on it, you shoulda been golden.

I found it bro, enjoy: desuarchive.org/co/thread/84804585/#84805528

The thumbnails were saved but the actual images weren't. You just get a 503 error.

Rolf is the best fighter at Ed Edd n Eddy academy so who cares?

I fucking love Sup Forums sometimes.

>Rolf
That's a strange way to prononce Ed :)
Are you from Austria or something?

Kevin looks like a slav

Does anyone on Sup Forums still play this? Is there a Sup Forums server? I mainly run scams through the Sup Forums server, but there's too many Rolfs nowadays, and Not My Horse needs a nerf bad.

Almost all these facts about Eddy are straight up lies. Did he write this himself?

>Backward hat
>Dated

Eddy thought Disco and 70's fashion was still cool.

>he doesn't think pic related is the best episode

>implying it isn't

Too many plank and johnny faggots abusing the broken combo. I went back to KoTH online.

What's this?

The worst and most unfunny meme in the fandom

Wait what...

>"Are you stealing Rolf's soul with your film box?"
Holy shit I still can't breath

IT DOES?

It's this shitty Warhammer ripoff but with EEnE terms/characters. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if they had gone with some originality, but after they started letting your have pets with the Wilfred expansion it wall went to shit

It's sad they're closing this down in a few months.

EEnE Online. It was CN's attempt at an MMORPG, but it ended up being scrapped in the end. Some guys got the game up and running and are still to this day creating new content for the game and trying to find a balance that everyone won't abuse immediately on the main server. There's also a bunch of player owned servers. I know that Sup Forums has like 2 "Official" servers and Reddit has a bunch of boring wasteland servers.

>Eddy thought Disco and 70's fashion was still cool.

Lava Lamps are never out of fashion.

The 70's will never die, user.

a meme
unlike this

was Kevin jewish?

Ed doesn't have the killer instinct

And the Kanker Sisters will pay for it.

Oh God I remember this.

thats why eddy had two close friends while kevin had the other kids that paid him attetion once or twice and maybe hanged out with rolf or nash a couple times
remember when kevin bought attention by giving out fre candy or when everyone pretended to be his friend to watch a movie on his big tv? or when he went around showing off his bicycle?

Thank god people haven't forgotten this gem. Personally, i main eddy, and have a Marie alt. do you know if the sons of shepherds are still around? they were assholes

shit sorry wrong pic

Hell yeah, they're still around. There are fewer of them than there used to be, but they're still a fucking nuisance. They usually hang around Cardboard City, so I haven't been able to scam there. I'm thinking of abandoning Double D altogether and picking up Kevin so I can at least try to have an edge against them. I'm also open to trades. I'm the guy who uploaded the screenshot. Hit me up sometime.

>kevin in 30 years

lol

I was a part of a huge raid on them once, back when they camped the junkyard. ig the fled post nerf? whatever, lets get a raid together on them, beat em back down again. Marie isn't great against them, but she has options

Alright. I'm down. I'm friends with a Nazz, a Kevin, and a Johnny with the Captain Melonhead build. It'll be quite the fucking scrape, but if everyone's at the top of their game, we just might be able to take them. Chances are, we fucking die, but whatever. I just want them to move somewhere that won't fuck with everyone trying to get a decent build.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJuudqtWLdE

He isn't smart enough to do that.

Kek

Ik a good Jimmy with a Boomerang gimic build. I can either go Krankshaft Marie or Professor Scam Eddy, whichever we need.

I was curious, also why is "edd" the filename?

dunno

if you want, we could grind you up through the first area. Could also break down what the characters do if you want, means the game barely explains it

Every so often if you post an image at the same exact time as someone else, it'll swap them

It's rare, but happens

Didn't Eddy fall for a floating balloon that Kevin let loose?

wow, what are the odds?

Krankshaft sounds good since we won't be doing much scamming until we get the SoS's to leave

I remember someone months ago in 2016 posted an OP about plumbing and their image was replaced with a steven universe into picture in incredibly bad quality.

Never seen it happen again so if this is that thing again, that's cool.

They should've just stopped the game servers after the Eddy's brother mishap.

For anyone who doesn't know or wasn't around back then, there was an anniversary of the movie update where you could leave the cul-de-sac and quest for Eddy's brother, most locations were paths with walls to resemble a background/setting, and you had to play as an Ed.

Once you got to Eddy's bro you got cash and your scam meter turned to a respect meter. Raising the respect meter from its default 70% after the re-enactment of everyone cheering for you (every character was in an NPC crowd) to 100% got you infinite jawbreakers and specially unique to your character (there were a few repeats since the userbase spiked) powers like a superjump, special costumes, new animations, and new attack moves among others.

Took a few days but a Kevinfag ruined everyone's already limited-time (2 week) fun, and hacked the public code and had Eddy's brother walk around the turning area of the cul-de-sac naked with a fluidly animated penis and balls while a permanent speech bubble above his head read "Jiggy Jiggy". It was funny to some but it made the rest uncomfortable. Not to mention his hitbox was way too large and blocked entry to the bottom houses and the sewer. Missions in the area were impossible to complete and if you were in one of the houses or the sewer and tried to leave, you'd glitch to the top of his hitbox far away from the map and be considered out of bounds and reset back in the house/sewer.

Kevinfag was never banned, which makes any special updates hard to look forward to since he's done more than enough since to prove he isn't gone.

why would someone shoot a man after they hanged them. Tell me, why does he wear the hat?

I hate most Kevinfags because of their fucking bikes, but that guy is a fucking madman.

Does anyone else find the EEnE character concept art (like OP's pic) to be eerily lifeless?

Kevin's for sure, he looks like he has brain damage.

I also hate the Double D character image where he's smiling with his hands up, it looks incredibly retarded.

captcha telephones

That image accurately fucking sums up the scam update, I mean to a fucking T.

Holy fuck i feel old

don't make me ask, damn it

>Crooked Sara and her jawbreakers have got to be stopped!

So many people on the griffin house that you can't complete the tutorial on the beta

>the wall is going to be too expensive
>there is no way that they will pay for it
checkmate, dorks

It was either a mod or the kevin hacker but any character in june of 2011 who you played as had a large rectangular bulge in the back of their pants. Movement slowed down a little too. It was pretty funny though and it didn't affect anything you got near, it just went through things as if it wasn't there. Made the Kanker Sister models hotter imo.

>They should've just stopped the game servers after the Eddy's brother mishap.
Nothing's been the same since Jawbreaker Gate.

>implying the stack-ed update wasn't god tier and a great sole-reason to play the game
it was like a precursor to "what if adventure time was a 3d anime" but without the anime style. don't tell me you didn't like the big breasted kankers, user

I never made it that far, I couldn't stand being pestered by the conspiracy dorks that kept asking about the jawbreaker store and if I'd ever been to it. I couldn't even block them.

that was sort of the whole point of the finale,

the eds are and have always been the good guys, but the cul de sac kids only then realized it when seeing how shitty theyve had it.

the scams were little more than them trying to get the attention of the other kids, they just wanted to play but didnt know how to express it because

>ed is dim and his family is probably very antagonistic
>edd is an only child and has strict working parents
>eddys parents are likely absent or abusive just like his brother

jawbreakers were always just a bonus/cover.

its also part of the reason the kankers are so scary to them, they show a type of intimacy those boys just cant process.

Kevin's report card was MUCH better than Eddy's, though. Eddy failed literally all of his classes.

of the 3, ed probably has it the worst. His mom is a bitch who takes Sarah's side on everything even when Ed hasn't done anything. And his dad is just completely checked out and would rather just sit there and watch tv/say "not now I just got home from work" do any actual parenting.
at least Edd's parents care enough about him to leave him the notes, and Eddy's parents at least give him minor things like letting him move into his brothers room if he can take a decent school picture

>dumb jock/bully proxy
kevin isn't stupid, he's average normie intelligence. Remeber when he was smart enough not to go onto those monkey rides?

MAKE THE CUL-DE-SAC GREAT AGAIN

but Ed is stronger. He has lifted a house twice. once as a toddler

No, I stopped when they started using real jazz songs that weren't from the show. Very unfaithful, I almost had the urge to go to my local gamestop and protest. People shouldn't purchase unfaithful products.

Remember when they made Kevin's shirt sleeves blue?

Boom Goes the Ed was the worst era in the game's history, official decision wise anyway. I respect they wanted to make a fresh new story arc with perilous trials and a grand scheme, but there was no reason to change everyone's designs, and everything was rushed for Christmas.

Cancelling the Cartoon Network Universe change was the worst idea they've ever had.

The Townsville concept builds and the Robot Jones model were fucking hype inducing.

Then again, they were thinking about going with new shows too so TTG would've been included. nuPPG maybe as well.

>Tfw they buffed Son of the Shepard builds in the last patch before they stopped updating
>tfw everyone and they're dog now runs either Son of the Shepard Rolf or Plank builds
>tfw the days of Crit Scam Eddy are gone for good
Hold me Sup Forums, It still hurts.