PEPPER POTTS to Return in SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

newsarama.com/33790-report-pepper-potts-to-return-in-spider-man-homecoming.html

This really is Iron Man 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvnXHGfryKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sony: How do we make this one successful? We put a bunch of Iron Man in it.

I have to admit, compared to their other moves, that's smart.

Just needs Rhodes and Hammer to be the perfect Spider-Man movie.

This is looking more like an Iron Man movie then a Spider-Man one

>Iron Man 4
>Avengers
>Avengers 2
>Civil War
I think you mean Iron Man 7

Is she going to put Peter's pepper between her potts?

I really stopped giving a shit about them after the shitshow that was Iron Man III.

I was beginning to think Marvel decided to erase her existence in the MCU after Civil War so I guess that's good she's still around.

Huh.

Was not expecting this.

Civil War was more Avengers 3: Age of Ultron, Part Two - Civil War.

Peter pecked at Pepper Pott's pickled peppers

/ss/?

Welcome to Obama's Republic of...

... oh wait we can't do that joke anymore.

Nevermind.

Great, the character that is kind of interesting played by the actress who isn't good.

>tfw IronMan is actually jobbing for Spiderman and people think its a IronMan focused movie

Trump's Monarchy of Stalingrad?

Ah, perfect. NEW MEME FOLKS!!

Now we just need to swap Obama's face with Trump's.

>we
Oh, you're going to do something?

Now this movie just needs Spider-Man cameo to be successful

is tony seriusly to get his ass kicked by the fucking vulture?

> Spiderman gets 20 minutes of a Captain America movie Spidey fans think this is great.

> Spidey fans bitch about other characters appearing for more than 20 seconds in Spidey's movie.

They must really want the Chinese market bad.

>Robert Downey Jr doesn't wanna do Iron man 4
>Make a spiderman movie and put Iron man in it and make it a technical Ironman 4 without it being an Iron man 4

They even made Vulture essentially an evil Iron man, goddamn. I can get jiggy with cameos, but I don't really understand why Iron man is almost the true protagonist here.

No wonder Sony wants to disassociate themselves from the MCU.

I hope to God that one shitposter is right about Raimi returning. Honestly, would be the only move to recover from saying no more Marvel cameos with Spidey.

Nah. You guys can though.

I'm OK with her being back
youtube.com/watch?v=xvnXHGfryKs

>Batman has been in 10 movies spread out over 50 years
>Iron Man has been in 7 movies in 9 years with a guaranteed 2 more on the way, with a possible 'nother solo movie

Fuck the MCU, honestly.

raimi hasn't done a single good movie since evil dead 2. keep him far far away from this.

Based Big Money Marvel bringing the cuties back in.

We both know that was Marvel's idea.

Civil War was Captain America X Bucky: The experience feat. Iron Man fucking up again.

20 seconds would have also been a bitchfest

>>Implying Batman hasn't been in 3 of the 5 DCEU films so far.

*upvotes*

I didn't know this was called Spider-Man Civil War too, user. At least Falcon had the decency of not announcing he'd be part of Ant-Man.

spider-man 2 is a near perfect superhero movie, user.

Will there be a cameo of Vision pining for his waifu?

Walt Disney Studios Presents Marvel Studio's Production of Disney's Marvel's The Avengers 3: Age of Ultron, Part Two - The Civil War of Stephen Rogers, Captain America, Against Anthony Stark, The Iron Man.

>Army Of Darkness

>Spider-Man 1

>Spider-Man 2

>Darkman

If all the movies were Spider-Man movies you fucks would defend it by saying it's Spider-Man Team Up

Hold on, I'm confused. Didn't she throw a huge bitch- fit and say she was never going to return to the mcu? Also, isn't she a huge bitch and a terror to work with/for?

I was never a fan of reading a Spider-Man arc and being told "oh here's a thing in this story that wasn't explained because you didn't read this Iron Man issue", or hearing about a big event that jumped across multiple series. I was rather hoping the first Avengers movie would be a one-off event in terms of bringing multiple Marvel movie narratives together, like "hey here's a neat thing to cap it off before we move on", or that the post-credit teasers would just be nice bonuses rather than a big elaborate thing you had to keep tabs on, but it seems like Marvel are more than keen on bringing confusing continuity to the big-screen. And I'm not really interested in that shit.

Not really. Ant-Man wasn't necessary to see, nor was Dr. Strange. The Thor movies. Even Guardians and Spider-Man don't seem necessary.

Also
>confusing
lol these movies are made for babies

I'm afraid this opens the possibility of having Porkman back.

>I don't like serialized content where I'm rewarded for my time and energy

>but I don't really understand why Iron man is almost the true protagonist here.
Stark isn't the protagonist, he's the mentor. Like Hank Pym was in Ant-Man.

Because that's totally NOT because the MCU unexpectedly struck gold with the Robert Downey Jr casting.

We're gonna force a meme and make user shop it

>I get confused by a marvel movie

>Hero
>Antagonist
>Mentor
What's next for Stark?

Martyr

You shut your whore mouth.

Just like how Civil War was an Iron Man movie, right? You guys are just looking for reasons to bitch.

You're a fucking moron and a contrarian. You're the type of idiot Loeb was pandering to with the shitty non-serialized Marvel animated shows.

>You guys are just looking for reasons to bitch.
We're not in 2007 anymore, user.

Have you even watched the trailers?
There are plenty of Tony-specific scenes, Happy is in it, now Pepper is, too.
It really is heavily focusing on Iron Man.

Yeah. And you should be able to accept that the movies in this franchise connect to one another. I don't understand the problem here.

Like how Civil War had Tony and War Machine and Tony's parents and Tony mentoring Spider-Man. It was an Iron Man movie more than a Cap movie, right?

Hey, dude, don't take it on me, I'm just saying people being contrarians and bitching for every little thing has been the way of the site for at least 6 years.

Have you watched the movie? Do you realize making assumptions based on the trailers alone is not very smart?

Trailers are made for marketing and people love to throw their money at RDJ, is not surprising he's been featured big time in the trailers.

Oh you saying 2007 made it seem like you were saying it's not 2007 so Iron Man shouldn't be in things idk

Its ironman 5

ironman 4 is civilwar

Tony:
Howard and Maria (long intro)
Mentoring Peter (multiple scenes, one of them lengthy)

Steve:
Bucky (multiple scenes, mostly short)
Mentoring Wanda (one short scene and "just like we practiced", much less developed than Tony/Peter)
Steve's mother is only mentioned very briefly.

Steve has many more interactions than Tony, but Tony's interactions are considerably longer.

Cap's scenes are almost all short and brisk...except his scenes with Tony.

Peter's pecker plopped on Pepper Pott's perky puppers.

>do me a favor? can't you just be a friendly neighborhood spider-man?

Everything is just being provided for him even his taglines and nicknames?

Associating Peter with Tony was a mistake.

I was ok with him being his hero.
I was ok with him discovering his secret identity.
I was ok with the suit being provided by him.
I was ok with him appearing in the movie.
I was ok with him co-starring the movie.
I was ok with the gadgets being made by him.
I was ok with him being the reason why Vulture was a bad guy.
I was ok with him fucking Aunt May.

But Tony coming up with "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man"?

I'm legitimately mad.

Really, all that's left is to tell Peter that with great power comes great responsibility

women are instinctively greedy

she realized she fucked up and wants that guaranteed mcu moneyyyyyy

Hero? I'm cool with.
Discovering Identity? Ditto.
Suit? That is where I got mad. It's like Parker isn't self reliant for shit. His character is already pretty much ruined.

Maybe Peter says "Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman", and Stark is quoting it back at him...I hope.

Spidey's first movie, not his third.
Would be best if focused on the main character and building the stuff about them, then going straight to tying it all with the other stuff like most of the MCU sequels are used for.

I mean Doctor Strange was nothing but him till the end credits sting.
And Guardians of the Galaxy is still basically detached from the rest of the MCU.
But Spiderman is being dropped head first into crossover town.

>>Make a spiderman movie and put Iron man in it and make it a technical Ironman 4 without it being an Iron man 4
Iron Man 4 was Civil War. Homecoming will be 5.

thats some retarded logic you have

Pepper/Peter /ss/ when

>DCEU has five movies that have wrapped production
>Batfleck is in literally all of them except the first
>Batman & Joker dominated all the Suicide Squad ads and combined they maybe had 6 minutes of screen time
lol ok

They're following WB in selling SS like a batman/joker movie

He got his ass handed to him by the Falcon, so it's plausible.

Weird. I figured after IM3 that we'd never see her again. Interesting.

>Cap, what are you doing? Your buddy killed innocent people. Are you trying to start a Walt Disney Studios Presents Marvel Studio's Production of Disney's Marvel's The Avengers 3: Age of Ultron, Part Two - The Civil War of Stephen Rogers, Captain America, Against Anthony Stark, The Iron Man?

Really, what were they thinking?

>This really is Iron Man 4
Avengers-Iron Man3
Iron man 3 is really iron man 4
AoU is Iron Man 5
Civil War is iron 6.

This is Iron man 7

>liking MCU Pepper

> Batman has been recasted over 7 times

> Why aren't there more hero crossovers in the solo MCU movies?

Cap: Civil War & Spidey: Homecoming happen

> BAWWWWWWWW! Too many crossovers! I just want a solo hero movie!

Fuck all of you people.

No she just lives in her own world but she is not entirely unprofessional

Tony's a businessman to start with. He should know how to brand things.

Spider-Kino

Pfft. You mean Pepper and May.

>I-it's ok when Marvel does it! 'member CW

I doubt it

The fuck are you even talking about?

you mean May & Peter

You're mixing Paltrow with "I'm too good of an actress to be in anything other than oscar-bait" Portman

It's okay when anyone does anything and the end product benefits from it / is well received, you know, like Civil War.

BVS would have been the equivalent of the MCU's second movie not only having been Civil War but with Werewolf Cap and Demon in a Bottle crammed in the third act and Justin Hammer being played by Shia LaBouff.

Don't forget a future sequence set in Marvel 2099 where Cap goes around murdering people.

I always liked Pepper's character in the movies. Regardless of my personal feelings about Paltrow as a person, I gotta say she did a hell of a job with the movies in the very limited time she got. Honestly can't wait. I'd see the movie just for Pepper alone.

Weirdly enough, the MCU is the first time I found Paltrow hot.

That was back when Perlmutter was calling the shots so all of the actors besides RDJ were getting paid peanuts. Disney, and in this case Sony, have no problem throwing whatever amount of money the actors want though.

MCU Rescue when?

>We both know that was Marvel's idea.
I doubt it. It's still Sony's movie, I would assume they were the ones looking to use the IM cast and make it as successful as they possible (within reason; I'm sure if they could put the entire Avengers in there, they would).

Marvel was able to hire Kurt Russel and Jeff Goldblum. Good thing Perlmutter was out of the picture.