Dan Vs. Thread

Old thread died, so here's a new one.

I don't understand why they wasted "The Wedding" on some dumb love triangle shit with Dan and Hortense.
An user in the previous thread said they were hoping it was a flashback to Chris and Elise's wedding, and I agree...

Hortense was fine in her first appearance, but I didn't think she was interesting enough to warrant a sequel episode...

Dan VS Deleted Scenes
mega.nz/#F!rUM1UIZK!GuiwRg51GgA_FDQnh31Wfg
>tfw these are the closest we'll probably ever get to "new" episodes again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C0DukozIYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Dan Vs. gets revived with more mature seasons on adult swim while keeping the good writing and characterization of the first 3 seasons.

If it ever did get revived on adult swim, it would be so surreal knowing it once aired on the same channel as MLP
youtube.com/watch?v=8C0DukozIYs

why do most of these threads start out with me talking to myself?

bump

RIP dead show. You were good. Wish were on a network where you could have got some decent ratings.

Sorry Dan, we hardly knew ye you based manlet.

I'm kind of glad the show is dead, to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it was showing signs of going downhill in Season 3. I fear for what it would have become if it kept going. It died with it's dignity intact.

I thought it was great in Season 3? What downhill signs did you notice?

Kek

What will it take for a successful Dan thread user?

Only thing I don't like about it is that in the second to last episode everyone's about to die and the secret agent stuff is revealed and everything and then it just resets to status quo as if the show wasn't gonna get cancelled right after. At least if they knew it was over they could have had that be the ending (probably minus everyone dying).

All my money, spirit and dignity totally worth it

I think they had everything reset to status quo because maybe the crew had hope at the time that the show wouldn't be gone long....

But yeah, it would've made the Episode a LOT stronger if they didn't pussy out at the very last minute

Sadness.png

Should I watch this show?
Why is the manlet so angry?

You should watch it because it's really funny and great characters. The animation isn't the best, but the writing makes up for it.

He's always angry because he was raped by a clown or something like that

Why did they lie to us!?

Why did Elise marry Chris again?

I mean I don't expect her to be with Dan but why be with Chris, she certainly seems to have more in common with Dan in terms of things they would enjoy, not to mention Dan doesn't suck at literally everything and is useful, like that time Elise really wanted to win a dance competition and she quickly got rid of Chris in favor of Dan since Dan can actually dance

Opposites attract? I dunno.

Chris also seems like the type of person who's squeamish about sex so I doubt they've slept with each other yet, so why Elise bothers to keep him is weird

thanks for the link

My last bump of the night, I need to sleep.

Hopefully this place will be more active or at the very least not dead when I come back

you can least wait until we are page 9 to bump

ponies

They really should bring this back with more mature themes, mostly to just prevent the limitation with the jokes they can bring.
I feel like if it was structured right and with better writers, this series could be a top contender.

It had really poor animation though. The script really carried it all.

aMRM SKLAM OF ISLAM AND TEISTED METAL NED NO JOB.

>I hope this show comes back from the dead
What could go wrong?

Yeah bring it back on a fucking network that doesn't give two shits about it's IP's and will just give them to the fucking government to save 30 bucks.

I hate CN
I hate it so fucking much
I loved cartoons, as a kid, a teen, and as a fucking adult.
but now, now my favorite fucking network showed it's ass a second time
Megas XLR was my favorite show
Samurai jack a close second
now the fuckers gave jack to the fucking U.S.
I have never EVER been so fucking pissed off at my own fucking country and my favvorite fucking channel

from now, until the day I die, whenever people ask me what has me so pissed off,
I will say "Cartoon Network"

I will live to be 100 fucking years old and hate it every second of ever day
something needs to happen
they can't keep doing this to us
we obsessive fans don't deserve this
the kill fan projects yet give the rights to the fucking government
we need a fucking country all our own, just us Sup Forums folk
we can air all we want, who will stop us?
Fuck you CR
fuck you USA legal system
fuck you for fucking ever

I recall that Dan Vs was actually originally going to be on Adult Swim, as a live action show.

Bump

bump

Yeah......the only problem with that is that they where hinting that they are cousins, which explains why they have something in common

When did they imply that?

What's the hype? Something big?
Tell me... I am nervous!

Alot of hints when Dan was talking about her grandma and in the Thanksgiving episode, Elise Senior mentioned that her mom's deviled eggs where unique and took it from the grave and when Dan talks how careless his grandma was on hidden her recipe of deviled eggs.

pinkie pie!!

That's a pretty tenuous link.

The show is still dead, but the real Dan is still funny.

I always imagined it was a marriage of convenience for Elise. Chris is such an oblivious pushover it allowed her to keep up appearances that she was just a regular civilian and not a spy. It probably turned into authentic love when she realized Chris is a genuinely nice caring guy.
Plus he's pretty tall so he probably has a nice big dick.

>now they gave jack to the US
what did he mean by this?

>tenuous
I don't see that way. Watching how Elise and her mom hake care of things they are no better than Dan when it comes on taking revenge on someone like Elise with New Mexico and how bonkers she went on trying to win a stupid dance contest.

God I hope they aren't cousins. I don't need my ship ruined.

>more mature

Fuck no. I don't need to see Dan causing an actual genocide or murdering a barista. Being family friendly was the entire reason it was also funny.

>thinks being cousins is any type of barrier

What are you a puritan? Since when have we cared about cousins, Sup Forums favorite ships are always incest anyway

Dan Vs my ass

With the crazy life Elise leads I figure she needs someone mediocre to keep some balance in her life.

>Live action

I'm not saying Dan has to actually murder someone on screen, but it would be cool to have Dan actually cuss and do a little more damage than he already does.

Also, I'm pretty sure Dan and Elise were committing genocide on citizens of New Mexico in the first episode lol

How would you fix The Family Cruise, Danimals?

It spawns an alternate universe where the live action version actually happened.

damn, I still have 2013 caps from here and there.

Yeah, this
The animation is really poor and it kind of sticks out when you look at it. Especially in the odd "action scenes" they'd have. Elise vs the Ninja was pretty bad.

I'll still take WebM requests though

Post cute Mr. Mumbles pics!

man I love Dan Vs. Adult Swim should be showing it.

god, dan's cute

This show only barely flickered above average. I kinda liked it but I can't say I'm sorry it's dead.

Elise was a pretty obnoxious sitcom nag. The ninja thing nearly never produced any humor. She was pretty hot, though.

>Elise was a pretty obnoxious sitcom nag
They laid some of the groundwork needed to make her an interesting character. It's been awhile since I watched it but I remember a few episodes showing that she could be much more callous and bloodthirsty than Dan, but then most of the time she claimed the moral high ground over him and sadly the show never really addressed that hypocrisy.

I agree Elise was one of the weaker parts of the show, she's more interesting when she interacts with Dan

If it was revived it should show restraint like Jack and keep it TV-14, in my opinion. I wouldn't like a dramatically edgy tonal shift

Will Dan ever be able to get his shit together and actually live a normal life? Or is it far too late for that.

He came pretty close to being normal in Anger Management, but some squirrels triggered him

Elise was easily the worst part of Dan Vs

Nah, the animation is the worst part.

At least Elise was hot.

Bump

B u m p

WHAT THE FUCK

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB PLEASE

What other countries / states would Dan attack and why anons

Elise Lewdposting is ok but Dan Lewdposting isn't

REALLY MAKES YA THINK!

What did Dan mean by this?

Well, she isn't naked in these... so... also Elise is hot, Dan is not

I think Dan is hot, I like short angry men.

You come home after a long day at work and find this in your closet.

What do?

Elise's voice: would you let Dan Cuck u if he asked
Chris stare
Elise's voice: Chris!!

This is Dan, say something nice to him

I bought a JERK shirt. Wear it all the time, its lowbrow enough I dont feel like a sperg. RIP Dan, I'll always carry on your spirit

>gave jack to the fucking U.S.
It was a U.S. show, what are you on about

That's a really nice Dan suit you're wearing... IMPOSTOR
I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS, AND THEN I'LL SERVE THOSE SHREDS AS A DELICIOUS HOME-COOKED MEAL TO ALL YOUR LOVED ONES!

Where from

Ily big little jerk