Girlfriend recommends I watch Easy

>Girlfriend recommends I watch Easy
>It's a show about soyboys
Is she trying to tell me something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QB16-accJ0o
celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/11303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my girlfriend watched some show and said I would like it because i liked lost girl and i said how do you know i like lost girl and then i remembered i made her watch all of it and that i had seen the entirety of lost girl twice

That bitch has the biggest fucking forehead

>tried watching it because I heard it was good
>skipped the first 2 episodes because the topics would just make me mad
>watched the third episode because it's about a brewery
>it's still SJW propaganda
it sucks I stopped looking after that

that fucking sixhead

Was that guy there to install a billboard on her forehead?

What's this image based on

Don't worry, there are some thicc, delicious brown girls in the show
Watch season 1 episode 5 and 7, especially 7 because it's pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=QB16-accJ0o

goddamn 42 head

>"soyboys"

Achillies and the tortoise from zeno's paradoxes.

so do some of the episodes not have any bullshit in them? I heard a few episodes on s2 were good specifically but I didn't look because I didn't like the episode I watched at all.

it was just about some stupid boring couple's feelings

I love this word because it stings numale white liberals

Just triggers something deep in their psyche

Also Im a person of color so you can't disagree with me, but you CAN raise one of my illigitimate children hahahahaha

Do people like you exist?

I've only seen one episode in season 2 so far, and that was episode 6 - fat, high school girl gets punished by going to Church, trolls her parents, becomes spiritual, becomes disillusioned. But most of it is about sex.

I enjoyed episode 3 and its follow up, season 1 episode 8.

teehee the nigger said soyboys. i'm sure he's aware of the amount of soy in his thanksgiving feast of popeye's chicken.

Not even a Trump supporter or a Sup Forumstard, but Soyboy is such a perfect descriptor Numale, doughy men who have never hit a gym and are extremely low test

Yeah. I love bullying white liberals desu. I'm 6' 3 too so I tower over kids whose mothers fed them soy milk instead of breast milk because they were selfish and didn't want to ''''ruin'''' their bodies for the good of their children's development.

>and that was episode 6 - fat, high school girl gets punished by going to Church, trolls her parents, becomes spiritual, becomes disillusioned.
I was genuinely about to skip the episode but it was pretty funny in a few of the parts, and also judy Greer, and the message wasn't as hamfisted as you'd think it'd be, and Judy Greer.

maybe I'll give another one a shot but I don't think I'll like them

user, just go to bed

Keep your nigger cunts to yourself.

>men who have never hit a gym
Real men dont need a gym

Just post the goddamn Kate Micucci webms

No amount of "kino" is worth sitting through feminist propaganda my dude

>tfw a woman recommends anything to me

>Just triggers something deep in their psyche

Annoyance at giggling school children I presume

>having low test

>my dude
Numale speak was a mistake

Billions of women and you choose a nigger? Lmfao

>tfw I don’t know who’s original face that is

>watching season 2 episode 2
>soyboy strikes again
How do we stop him?

Woah buddy, you didn't need to make it that obvious, eat some onions

Real men choose real women. White girls act like children.

>my dude
Ah, a fellow connoisseur of irony such as my self. Tally ho!

Calm down Bugman

You sound like you're projecting

>even the dog is fat

you know you can build muscle going out and doing stuff? Or working hard. All you youngfags carrying on about muh gym while staring at yourselves in the mirror are fucking queers.

>Tally ho!
My mum would say that in the 90s, shes dead now.

Why does the word “soy” combined with the word “boy” cause some much ass pain with certain people?

>deflecting

Ah the ol classic Librard move

>tfw you think the soy meme is retarded but you like calling people soyboys anyway because it infuriates everyone ever on a Georgian hieroglypic carving digitized mail carrier service
Feels good, man.

>Honey, can I get fucked by a big black cock?
>Only if I get to first

Wow. So brave

How very estronautical of you!

Yes, she wants to go on a Scott Peterson style fishing trip. DO IT FAGGOT.

I just found out this girl's in the show. I didn't know she moved from writing to acting.

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/11303

>reading that single article
Does she lack self-awareness?

>soyboy

>This past weekend, I was commiserating about 30s singledom with my friend “Steve,” a 35-year-old TV producer who lives in Chicago. “Okay, I’m going to be really misogynistic for a minute,” Steve told me from the phone, “but I think that women—even if they are modern and feminist and independent or whatever—still feel pressure to get married and grow up in that specific, Disney-lifestyle kind of way. So the women who are my age-ish, who are still single, are kind of the fucking leftovers. They’re the people who couldn’t get their shit together, and they’re kind of crazy—believe me, I know, because I’ve dated them all.”

It's funny because it's true. 29yo here. I'm less inclined to date women my age, because most of them are the crazy ones who won't/can't settle down. And the ones that are single over 30 are either sexless, crazy, or have mental issues and take 100 instagram photos of their "best friend" (aka their dog or cat)

Not much else is going to happen when you swallow the kool aid about marriage and committed relationships being a prison sentence.

Ok good night

This is exactly something a soyboy-in-denial would type.

the dude with the flag is a little bit /fa/

he knows he's a dork and isn't going overboard

how do kids get so fucking fat

He's a kid and he's already balding

Americans don't raise their children so they all develop habits of overeating

>isn't going overboard

Where did that middle dude even find a jacket to fit him

What's the op's pic from

could you actually fuck off? the election is over and you guys won we get it already. You can drop your edgy Sup Forums-persona now. you people are even more annoying than the sjws you hate

troled xd

t. totally not a sjw guys

seething

You have no idea how wrong you are. Real leftists have no problem tearing to shreds the arguments of coloured people who behave like assholes. Take Sheriff Clarke for example, or that idiot Armond White.
Being an asshole is colourblind, faggot.

I've browsed Sup Forums daily since 2012 and have never come across a meet up thread. Not that I would go to one, just that I don't even see these being planned so don't know where these photos even come from.

>polmutts
It's obvious to anybody with half a brain that it's mostly mutts who are obsessed with "race".They need a racial component to their identity. See Jordan Peterson's recent comments about this.

>Oathcucks
heh

>i think something is retarded
>i do it anyway

Wow you sure showed him

im sorry i must have missed that scene

is that your fantasy?

Sorry for your loss user.