If you haven't seen Dogville yet, then what the fuck are you doing here?

if you haven't seen Dogville yet, then what the fuck are you doing here?

>Lars von Trier
sigh

memeville

this does not look good

Fucking lol, he thinks Sup Forums watches good movies.

Dubs checked

then what does?

The problem is, unlike, say, actresses like Winona, I'm just not that intrigued Nicole Kidman. Confound that with it being a Trier film, and it's just not appealing. Of her films (Kidman), I've seen Eyes Wide Shut, and The Others.

What are you talking about? Trier is the one of the best movie directors. Yes, his movies mostly hard to watch, but it's definitely worth it.

Another masterpiece worth to be mentioned

>Lars Von Cuck
hard pass

>one of the best movie directors

The theater aesthetic is super lame but the movie is absolute kino, and the ending makes everything worth it.

>This is 100% the most satisfying pay-off ending to a movie ever. I'm so glad they didn't try to go with some grey ambiguous bullshit ending.

so you don't watch movies, got it

No, I watch film.

She wants the young American

>Loser Von Tryhard
Dude YMS lmao

Winona is a terrible actress and compared to NK??
You should just watch anime

>Winona is a terrible actress
Wrong. Watch Scoresese's "The Age Of Innocence".

>lars von tryhard
I'm good, thanks

I've seen dogville and it's dogshit, stop trying to trick people OP

yikes

Not enough superheroes and explosions, sorry.

Nympho > The Idiots > Dogville > Melancholia = Antichrist > Breaking the Waves > Manderlay >>>>>> Dancer in the Dark

Garbage >>>>> Nympho > The Idiots > Dogville > Melancholia = Antichrist > Breaking the Waves > Manderlay >>>>>> Dancer in the Dark

God I fucking hate Von Trier, Riget is literally the only worthwhile thing he's ever done

WETWET

Is the movie about Nicole Kidman getting raped by dogs? If not then why should I care?

Why would i watch a play?

Dancer in the dark is the best, alt righters