Sup Forums quick you have to pretend to be my mom to Connie's mom

Sup Forums quick you have to pretend to be my mom to Connie's mom

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuckin' streetshitters get out of my country. REEEEEEEE!

Sorry. I panicked.

"The children have joined a gang and are holding me at gunpoint. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop them"

Sorry, Sup Forums's busy, but she can take over briefly.

Is it true Indians shit in streets?

MILF
I
L
F

"your daughter is a nigger and i dont want her near my house again"

Mrs Mashawarma, I fucked your dog.

Ill gove you money if you take out your tits

It's too soon for another one of these threads after the last one. They are a gift and must be given sparingly. Be patient anons, in due time.....
I plan on making one when I get around to writing that "Steven possesses Priyanka" fic that was discussed in the thread.

"oh, u-um, i-im mom universe, t-the children are p-playing with swords i-im sorry if you dont like t-that"

The children are playing with horses.
Sorry, I meant that are fucking the horses.
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Warlord speaking.

Fuck Connie's parents, they're not good parents. I am rude as shit to them.

"Hey, Connies Mom, my laptop's wifi won't enable, any ideas?"

Cont.? Link also pls

"Sorry, Steven's used to our durable Gem bodies. Your daughter's throat and pelvis have sustained injury. Steven tells me you're a healer though so you should be able to make sure the damage isn't permanent."

Steven can heal whatever Connie's mom can do in a matter of minutes. Her butthurt secretly comes from the fact that her daughters adolescent boyfriend invalidates her job with nothing but his own hamburger infested saliva.

Sup, who did my faggot son fuck in the ass this time?

>Steven quick, FUCK me!

That sounds very interesting user, I hope I don't miss it.

MA'AM THANK GOODNESS YOU CALLED

THE KIDS HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

>Steven's jizz has the same effect as his spit
>repairs connie's Hymen every time they fuck
>she'll forever be his virgin curry cunny

You best write a scene where Steven has to play doctor, and tries to cure a guy's ear ache with a wet Willie, only to realize he doesn't have his powers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

why do you struggle, steven?

Rose Quartz is a monster.

Thanks, glad to hear

That's absolutely brilliant, I'll try to see if that can get worked in somehow despite it being her day off work. She was supposed to take Connie shopping.

>Hello... this is Mom Universe.
>Yes, the children are fusing.
>Sorry, fucking.
>They're coming. Oh no. They are pregnant.
>Don't call again.

ROCK PEOPLE

DON'T

I fucked your whore daughter and made my faggot son watch. They both have gonorrhea now, bye.

Sorry I panicked.
>Seriously tho get checked

Hello my toilet worshipping STREETSHITTING keklet, mom universe speaking, the kids are having a shitpost fest, I meant to say a shitpost meme war here on teh Sup Forums, I have b& & V& your daughter at least 5 times this morning for derailing several threads here.

Oh, oh, excuse me, STEVEN, STOP POSTING /SUG/ GENERALS THEY ARE OFF SEASON YOU FAGGOT.

CONNY STOP CRYING, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOUR WAIFUS A SHIT!

OH, yes yes, scuse me.

THEY ARE DEAD! DON'T EVER CALL ME, OR MY DEAD LEADER'S SON, EVER, AGAIN.

*CLANG*

I'm sorry steven, I panicked and then I sperged out harder than that time Pearl threw that chair into the middle of the room.

*chair clattering*

YO HOLD THE FUC-

But what if they've pre-ordered Fallout 4?

>Don't call again
Why is Garnet such a bitch?

TOTAL DIVA

sauce?

>not brazzzers

put on byras xcuz u dont seen like girl to me jusr litt weuil hadr

Hello?

Stop trying to scam me out of my money by pretending to be microsoft support you fucking poo in the loos.

Hello steven fags. im definently not a su fan. im an ad fag and i come here to show you slap chop.

I'm glad your daughter is showing interest in my son, for a second i thought I'd have to beat the gay out of him

Mr. Khan I think your daughter and my boy make a really good couple and she's just the thing to cure him of the gay I tell you hwat

Tell me more!

Did this actually happen in the show? Does literally everyone in the show have autism?

"My fat little turd of a son (he's adopted, I just want to make that clear) is trying to get sexual with your daughter. On the one hand I'm sorry you're having that mental image now, but on the other hand I'm just relieved Steven isn't gay."

watch the show, :^)

Well, she's the physical gestalt of two lesbian alien stones given corporeal form via hardlight projections, and known for having an isolationist view of contact with humanity.

So yeah, little awkward.

don't just promise slap chop and not deliver

> that thousand yard stare
beautiful

Whoa, sorry about that. Looks like some weirdo got a hold of my phone for a second there. Well don't let those freaks bother you, your child, [spoler]penis. Penis penis penis penis penis.[/spoiler]

"Yes. Steven and Connie are fine. Off-model, but they should be fine."

*2 min. later*

"Their faces have distorted further."

HELLO

IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

First season Garnet was fun.
Now she's the wise mother figure. Bleh.

>Why is Garnet such a bitch?
Well, she's the physical embodiment of two people's obsessive love for each other, so she can be very self-absorbed, aloof, and prone to hostility. Basically, it's because she's based.

>based
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

None of those negative aspects of her make her based.

Garnet looked better with her this type of hair.

I liked her as both. Now she she just hides away so the new characters can take the spotlight, and only shows up when someone needs a fusion guru.

This was improved 1000-fold by reading it in her voice

Thank you fampai, it does so indeed.

>"Yes, Dr. Maheswaran? It's me."
>"Yeah, I'm Steven's mother. Long story."
>"So, I was thinking of scheduling another appointment. When are you available?"
>"10 o'clock tonight? Fine by me."
>"Your place or mine?"

So you are telling me, I can chop and slice and dice and chop my vegetables like carrots and even ONIONS with this machine WITHOUT NEEDING A POWER OUTLET??
You are drunk, clearly such a magnificient device does ot exist!

Is this a new meme or something?

>mfw

Tonight...

You.

Fusion guru is definitely her worst persona.

forty keks

I WON'T BE COMING HOME TONIGHT

>Connie's bleeding and it won't stop.
>She needs what?

Holy fuck awesome, if only SU was always looking like this

"There's a perfectly logical explanation for why his fingers smell like pussy..."

>puts cigarette out on Steven's arm

"I don't really give a shit about all of that, I just wonder why you're dressing my little girl like Gohan!"

Okay, so if I understand it, if you hurt a gem too badly, the mass of their body is destroyed explosively (poof) and their consciousness retreats back to their gem.

we couldve dressed her like yamcha if you wanted a target on her back...

nothing is more fun than fucking random hoes with your girlfriend.

Did I ever tell you about my first kill, Mrs Maheswaran? No?

>nothing is more fun than fucking your girlfriend's mom with your girlfriend.
Fixed

and I agree

>Id like to place a order for delivery

That is actually a moment where she is great and when the show was great

salty

Oh Connie! Your mouth is so warm on my FUTA DICK! Hope you like cum.

Sorry, I panicked.

Back when it was good.

Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

>I thought violence would be the answer
Garnet's joke were fucking awesome.

>wah wah wah

I love whoever made this.

>Yeah hello, mom speaking...
>Yeah mom steven, are you deaf? Am I not clear enough or are you one of the slow ones?
>Connie? Who is... Oh you mean the little girl! Yeah little girl is here too..
>So she has parents huh? I thought she was homeless or something, she showed up one day and now shes always here, I was thinking on asking her for rent or something, you know cuz she eats and stuff aint free, right?
>So you should feed her before sending her here you know? We already got enough with little Stevo and his appetite...
>Yeah no worries its alright, we are all about helping the weak and poor and all that
>And man does she looks weak and poor hehe
>Haha Yeah exactly
>Alright nice talking to you human woman, until next time
"hangs Up"
>Mom Connie sounds like a not so disappointing Life form!
>Anyway she said she wants Connie to leave the house and never come back here... Wonder what she meant with that

theres 8 threads of SU right now
fucking stop

RECLAIM YOUR FILTHY XENOS BEFORE IT IS PURGED