Pick one

Pick one.

I choose uprising

bump

Honestly the newer one. I always thought the original couldn't decide who the main hero was. Tron did all the ass kicking and felt like the actual hero of the setting but Flynn seemed to get all the focus and backstory.
Also the girl seemed to want to fuck them both.

>Missed target demographic
Pile of BS.

unironically the best thing to come out of the Tron franchise

Tron 1,

Legacy is a stunner,
But why the fuck did they jew the story

>muh chosen people
>muh exodus
>muh holocaust
>muh Hitler

They totally fucked the franchise with that bullshit.

What would tron 3 be about? The digital people annex land from other digital settlers and are at a constant war with one other that lasts 70 years?

holy shit it came out in 2010? feels like just a few years ago not 8.

The Disney Jesus allegory.

the fuck are you talking about, Legacy is all new testament shit

>legakino will be 10 years old in just 2 years
>we probably wont get the next Tron by then

Did you read the summary?

>digital people spawn from nowhere
>digital people are unique
>clone hates them
>genocides them
>clone rules in facist utopia
>clone wants to invade earth, essential a world war

>I’m a big Disney fan
Oh, which Disney movies do you like? >All of them
How do you like Tron?
>I’ve never seen it.

Every single time.

Nice copy pasta

this guy speaks the truth

He actually does successfully genocide them though.

And quora gets culturally enriched with big human dick

If I pick right do I get Olivia Wilde?

Tron has a more competent screenplay but Legacy is a much better made film. It's a choice between a movie trying to be an actual movie vs just a vehicle for comfy synth aesthetics

patrician detected

They are both part and parcel though

Reminder they killed tron3 for capeshit

Legacy. The original is an eyesore, honestly.

I choose Quorra.

Tron Legacy should have ended with Kevin Flynn and Quorra escaping back to the real world and leaving Sam behind. That would have been a good twist and furthered the whole Jesus allegory.

Kevin should have realised that his son has been fuckin around his whole life, didn't get his degree, doesn't run his company, just sulks all day even as an adult, while Quorra is a fucking priceless artifact m. So Kevin decides to use Sam as bait to get Quorra out, sacrificing his only son yada yada. The setup for this would be that only a users disk would let you get out, so Quorra needed to use Sams disk, leaving Sam behind with her disk. He leaves Sam because Sam hasn't demonstrated he's worthy and able to unlock the ISO's potential in the real world.

The twist is this. Kevin DID send the page to bring Sam to the arcade, it's wasn't Clu. Kevin had spent all that time trying to find a way to get Quorra out with him and couldn't from the inside because of the rules, so he decided to lure his son into the world, use his disk to get both of them out and then try save his son from the outside.

Would make a great third movie.
>Kevin Flynn appears back in the real world while his son has now mysteriously dissapeared. Dillinger jr is there as well, and Kevin has to juggle his ISO, the company/public and rescuing his son from Clu who's now trying to figure out how much power he can get from Sam, considering he's not got Kevin's master key.

Legacy. It's honestly just a much better movie.

They killed the third movie because of Tomorrowland bombing.

Legacy, or Uprising

yes but not with the Quorra age or appareance

1 for story 2 for sound, soundtrack and cgi

The one that was a Daft Punk music video.

Legacy. I like this movie more every time I watch it, like Master and Commander.

Not sure people are going to like what you said

Why not? I think it makes a better movie. The son was a boring piece of shit who was doing nothing with his life, yet somehow everyone was tripping over themselves to help him when they didn't need to.

Leaving him behind and giving him a arc where he becomes his own man would turn this from being a boring and badly written character into a great story.

The original, barely. Maybe that's nostalgia talking. Tron: Legacy is great though and does have a godlike soundtrack. One of the best long-time-between-sequels before BR2049 came out.

>What would tron 3 be about?
The "biodigital jazz" living in the real world now, Olivia Wilde's arc. Ex Machina basically.

I wish they kept the red in Legacy as opposed to using orange

People who say that are usually talking only about Disney animation. Probably not Condorman.

Orange was CLU's color in the original

why is all fan fiction interminable?

I pick Lawnmower Man

If they hadn'tfucked with the characters' artstyle this show would have been perfect.

i remember being really impressed by the cgi of jeff bridges face... now it looks like shit lol

im gonna go with legacy because olivia wilde was unbelievably hot in this kino.

Yeah?

Because Flynn senior is a hippy not an asshole

pretty bummed this never blew up.
it had the
visual aesthetic nailed down
godlike soundtrack
disney
olivia wilde

At least it won't turn into a soulless cashgrab like so many other franchises.