Marvel keeps pretending your waifu doesn't exists

>Marvel keeps pretending your waifu doesn't exists

I don't know if i should be worried or glad, all things considered.

Considering the current state of Marvel and their female characters, be glad. Imagine how all the other waifuist feels about their own getting so mistreated.

>Black cat is a straight up boring criminal mobster
>Carol Danvers is a boring mary sue QUEEN that's on the verge of wearing a fucking hijab
>She-Hulk has severe PTSD and refuses to Hulk out even though she's arguably been through worse
>Ms.Marvel(Kamala) is getting shoved in everywhere and is slowly losing her cuteness
>Spider-Gwen's getting BLACKED

Boy, it feels glad to have Galacta as my waifu. I don't EVER have to worry about Marvel messing her up.

Pepper Potts?
Mary Jane?
Jean Grey?

Where is this from?

>Carol Danvers is a boring mary sue QUEEN
you misspelled America Chavez. Carol is up there on the fucking mary sue list at this point.

Hope

Cable and X-force iirc

Hope is showing up in Hopeless' Jean Grey ongoing.

>Hope
a shit

Be happy. It means you can headcanon that she had a happy ending, instead of being dragged through endless canon and eventually being ruined.

>that artstyle
also what the fuck is going on with Forge's neck?

Thats how I cope as a spidy fan

Everything since the start of OMD has been a hallucination. Someone slipped Peter some REAL strong 'shrooms.

Gotta love that variety

thats forget-me-not user
he is just a regular out of shape guy

Well i guess the worst that could happen will happen

>Spider-Gwen's getting BLACKED

Bendis rused you, buddy. Nothing happened

Can't expect Sup Forums to read a book (though that book is pretty terrible) when you can instead spread screencaps from it

I outta start making PSA threads,,,

>we'll stay friends
>FOR NOW

Nope, Bendis already announced on his tumblr that he's shipping Miles with someone else.

Where do you see Forge? That's just Domino, Marrow, Hope, Psylocke, and Dr. Nemsis.

the fat balding guy next to Nemesis?

where?

Forgetm-wait who's that?