Star Vs The Forces of Evil

How many Star's would it take to conquer Earth?

What was Star's best and worst outfit?

>Best
The blue one with legwarmers.
Or her nightie, if that counts.
>Worst
Her Mewnipendence Day dress.

Best: blue outfit with legwarmers
Worst: dress with ghost logo

Why's that the worst?

Outside of BMB dress and other 1 time outfits...

Best: Green dress with white boots.
Worst: Blue outfit, you know the one.

Having said that they're all good, it's just my preference.

One.

I posted this in the previous thread, but I guess I'll post it again

Best: Warrior, Mewberty, Ludo, Nightgown

Worst: Punk

It's too much of a responsibility for one person. I'd say one Star for each continent. Yes including Antarctica.

It looks ridiculous. The hoop of the dress is huge, her hair looks awful, and her arms aren't even connected to her body.
It's even worse compared to her regular princess dress and her Song Day dress which went for the same general concept and pulled it off much better to be one of her cutest outfits.

Post art of star vs crossovers

Does anyone agree that Jackie stealing Marco's scissors to keep him from going after Star would be morally grey?

art of star vs crossovers

I just realized that in that outfit her hair is rolled up like a fruit roll-up.

"Grey" is very vague. It's justifiable but it would still make her come off as a clingy bitch. If she can't trust Marco's intentions their relationship has already failed.

Actually wait let me think about this here. Can she take a nuke?

>Best
Blue

>Worst
Her Royal Pain swimsuit

I would say it's understandable but not justifiable.

You can understand the reason why she'd do that but I don't think there's an adequate defense for it.

She's been almost killed by things that seem less powerful than a nuke

>the story behind that tweet
I love the fact that even though Volpe likes to mess with his fans, he never really lies nor spoils anything. He posted that pic as Jackie's reaction to the finale, but the end result of Jackie being shocked to Star's confession was much worse than originally anticipated. I'm really looking forward to what he has to say in the days leading up to S3. If I were you guys I'd analyze everything he posts very seriously.

Star confirmed for Smash

>Best
That's easy. Nightgown Star. (Punk Star and Bad dudette Star is also up there)

>Worst
Yeah probably the Mewnipendence one

On a sidenote cupil has the best AU hands down

No, that would clearly be morally wrong.

Ruberiot is dead, right?

It's a shitty and OOC thing for her to do.

It pulls the predictable outcome without making the ones that hook up look like assholes and the dumped is fine with it.

Jackie needs to die already, she's terrible.

It will just take the one.

>Implying Jackie has a character to be out of.

Unless he escaped during the confusion of the riot.

He's certainly an enemy of the state if he hasn't been executed.

Butterflys are superhumanly strong and durable, even able to survive decapitation with immediate treatment, but healing/regenerative ability or magic hasn't really been demonstrated.
She's definitely not Wolverine.

It depends on her reasoning. She could express legitimate concern about him heading off to unknown danger in another dimension alone.
I think the argument is pretty moot since it's not at all in-character for her to do something like that.

RIP in peace, at least he didn't die a hack

No, staff confirmed that he's still alive, but really disappointed by the reaction his song got.

Jackie is toffees daughter

>Hacked to death

HOHOHO

Ice cream.

He said he'd be killed if he didn't come up with a Song Day song.
Some storyboarder said he's okay on her tumblr, but she also says things like Lekmet and Rhombulus are gay lovers despite them being later confirmed as sort-of brothers, so I would suggest ignoring her shitty headcanons.

She was in grade school with marco. Doubt.

>Hey user, here's your underwear back. I'm, ah, done with them.

>It depends on her reasoning. She could express legitimate concern about him heading off to unknown danger in another dimension alone.

That's extremely flimsy given that it hasn't been a concern for her before and Marco earned those scissors by facing unknown danger and overcoming it.

And her concern doesn't excuse any actions she takes because of it. There's a limit to how far that can justify her actions and I'd say taking the scissors is a step beyond that. It's not at all reasonable or fair.

Eating ice cream is a bad way to resolve sadness

w-what?

What AU is that?

Star, if you needed a virgin's garments for your potion, why didn't you just use your own?

Star wears boys underwear confirmed.

What will you tell your kids someday when they ask you, wide-eyed and attentive, about the things you saw and did in the great Star Vs Shipping Wars of 2016-17?

Volpe himself said he was ok on multiple occasions when asked.

What the fuck did you do with them? There's... holes in it...

DID YOU GNAW ON MY UNDERWEAR YA FREAKIN SPACEBUG

I could definitely see that being an actual thing she does. Some magical fridge full of ice cream from all over the various dimensions she's visited.

I don't envision Marco wasting any energy chasing after Star. She knows where to find him; when she's ready to be an adult, she can go to him and they can talk it out.

Best main outfit: the Edgar dress
Worst main outfit: N/A, I like them all
Best outfit overall: the Blood Moon Ball dress
Worst outfit overall: punk (from Mr. Candle Cares)

Female virgins don't exist, they can get sex easily.

Starco was right and just, even if my actions weren't.

They don't need to know about the horrors of war or how I survived.

THIS IS THE EXACT MOMENT MARCO MISINTERPRETED HER "I DONT NEED A HERO" STATEMENT FOR "I DONT WANT A WHITE KNIGHT" AND THEREFORE BEGAN TO GROW FURTHER TOWARDS JACKIE, THIS IS FUCKING BALLS BECAUSE AROUND THIS TIME IS WHEN SHE BEGAN TO UNBLINKINGLY FEEL A CONNECTION TO HIM...
>bmb was a great ep

I just recently watched the whole show without checking any of the threads, liked it a lot. But after lurking here a bit afterwards I'm super surprised by how many people think Starco is a foregone conclusion and that Jackie as a character is doomed to be written off. That's not the vibe I got at all.

ok

>shitposting in star vs threads instead of watching the superior spic version of the show

Star is Flat!

Some things.... some things a man just doesn't talk about...

Cute and perflat

Why do they smell like cinnamon? Star? Starrrr?

I started many internet fights just for my own amusement.

>I don't envision Marco wasting any energy chasing after Star
Keep telling yourself that, Jackie, while Marco does exactly that.

Star and Marco are the creator and her husband.

Jackie isn't one of the two main characters.

Best: The turquoise dress with the rainbow colors on it that shows off her delicious shoulders.

Worst: Blue dress with leg-warmers.

The key thing is that you can understand why, in that specific situation, she would want to do something that's wrong. That doesn't make it right, but it does offer moral reasons to take such a negative action. Again, it doesn't justify the act itself, it just demonstrates why someone could do something wrong like that even with good intentions. That's all there is to the situation, trying to overthink it any more is pointless.

>But after lurking here a bit afterwards I'm super surprised by how many people think Starco is a foregone conclusion and that Jackie as a character is doomed to be written off. That's not the vibe I got at all
This is precisely why people have discussions about it all the time. No one knows the answer, we only have whatever the show has provided as evidence and foreshadowing to base our thoughts on. And people obviously interpret different things when watching the show.

Marco has a really big butt.

bmb was still pretty good though

cheesy romantic stuff with casual occult shit going on

also this guy with his one line cracked me up so much

The kid who spent 16 years replacing a pair of scissors isn't going to let his best friend in the universe just run away without a real goodbye.

we've come such a long way

Again, I said it was understandable. It takes more than understanding for it to be morally grey.

There's a lot of fucked up crap I can understand but that doesn't make it all okay.

>Worst: Blue dress with leg-warmers.
How? That one shows her shoulder too but doesn't make her look as flat as the rainbow dress does

Why does Ferguson have eye moles like Jackie?

The guy that said "You wanna turn the bmb into a greeting card, go ahead" i fucking spat milk while laughing

This is true, but that doesn't take any magic bullshit into account. Mewnian magic has been shown to be able to create complex spacetime anomalies. Who's to say she couldn't use some spell to wormhole anything shot at her into some random dude's backyard?

Do you think she has breakdowns? Almost like PTSD, she cracks the moment she thinks or hears the word "child" or "kid"?

Because the other outfits are better.

Why couldn't marco just be white?

Why couldn't you just be black?

Those are River's.

Then he wouldn't be cute.

So you can't self-insert

Considering mestizo dad plus white mom he's probably at least 3/4s white. I dunno why he looks so dark.

I feel like there's a lot of overlap between people saying it'd be OOC for her to do it, and people who say that she doesn't have character to begin with.

I considered the possibility of that scenario some time ago. My thoughts are, it would be a case of wrong thing for the right reason, but would likely seriously hurt Marco.

Look, Jackie is a human. She, like others, likely has moments of weakness, moments of selfishness. We haven't seen her in an emotionally vulnerable state prior to Starcrushed. If she took the scissors, I don't think it'd necessarily be because she planned out "oh, if he doesn't have the scissors, he can't ever get Star back" out of malice. Obviously she likes Star as a friend too and is likely concerned for her as well. She may not be aware of the possibility that Marco's need to go find Star is time-sensitive.

But she's worried for the stability of her own relationship, which is perfectly natural. And stealing the scissors would likely be the end of their relationship no questions asked, but in the event there is still communication after the fact to clear up exactly why, it is likely not unforgivable.

flat is cute and cute > hot

I don't likw the fact that it looks fleecy. The Edgar dress looks more smooth. I also like her flat...

Where were you when a Star Vs. story boarder declared every character in the show was bi?

>Marco took her 'I just want a friend' literally

Damnit Marco!

best: song day dress and blood moon ball gown

worst: they're all good

Not that user, but my dad is mexican, my mom is white and I have the same skin tone as Marco. It just happens.

Jackie is a major character, if not a main character. She was introduced in the first couple episodes and has become increasingly important over the last season. "Jackie isn't important enough to be Marco's girlfriend" doesn't really make sense.

Meanwhile, Star and Marco have a super fun and cute relationship that is the backbone of the whole show and is deeply rooted in their friendship and mutual respect. Putting them together romantically would completely change the dynamic of the whole show. I mean, ffs we've had MULTIPLE episodes of the show dedicated to showing that Marco and Star are platonic and work best while platonic, down to an episode literally titled "Just Friends".

I think them deciding to have Star get a crush on Marco was a weird direction and I still think they're just playing it through for the drama. I don't know what endgame ships are, but I think Starco would make the least sense.

I think she's pretty tough, but when she cries the floodgates are open.

It's weird how BMB did so much in just 15 minutes while St Olga's, a full half hour episode, on the other hand doesn't feel like it had that that much stuff.

WHY DID YOU SHIT ON THE MAGIC SPELL BOOK?

>implying Toffee hasn't been playing 37D chess all along