THE FLASH

Thoughts on the new suit?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, the Thinker is reportedly the main villain of season 4.

Makes the dceu one look like shit

Better than the one in the movie.

Should be red, not wine

They really should dump this template. It's just bad and every minor change highlights that. There is no reason not to go smoother like Supergirl's costume.

>Thinker
>the main villain
>not a speedster

Oh yeah, I believe you.

They already said they're not doing speedsters anymore.

You can fault The CW for a lot of stuff, but they listen to fan complaints.

They lie a lot too though. Arrow was "going to be lighter next season" for like three seasons straight. And didn't they say Mirror Master and Alchemy would be the villains this season?

hope it becomes the new costume for s4.

alchemy yes, mirror master no. the latter was always billed as a minor recurring role. i think they must have scrapped a lot of plans for alchemy probably because they didn't want felton playing a villain all season long.

Different suit
Same shit

But I will admit its an improvement

>Arrow was "going to be lighter next season" for like three seasons straight.

Nope. They said season 3 would be darker, it was but it backfired. Then they said season 4 would be lighter, it was but it also backfired, and now they're back to more or less the same tone as season 1-2.

>And didn't they say Mirror Master and Alchemy would be the villains this season?

Nope, it was always Savitar and Alchemy. Mirror Master was supposed to show up more but then the actor got cast in a movie so they had to delay that. He's back next episode.

BETTER HAVE YELLOW BOOTS

"X was supposed to happen but then the actor got another gig" seems to be THE FLASH's curse.

>Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell.
>Patty.
>Mirror Master.

>Thinker
>Not a fully formed Rogues.
Fuck this show. It's had three years to build up the Rogues and instead to only give characterization to two of them and turn them into heroes.

Abra kadabra name dropped de voe last ep

>This is what comic book "fans" want

i stopped watching all cw shows a while back. does captain boomerang ever actually show up?

He showed up on Arrow once, and that was it.

they're saying he'll be showing up again this season on arrow. which is dumb as shit because he's a flash villain

The Arrowverse was a mistake. It should have just been Arrow.

He showed up once, got embargoed by WB and never seen again.

not a hard feat to achieve. the only good costume design in DCEU is the Batsuit.

WW costume is good though. Same with Mera.

Arrow was a mistake too, it was never good. It only gained popularity because it kept pulling material from Batman, not to mention Nolan Batman in season 1, and comic fans lied to themselves thinking it would get better as it progressed. Flash is also guilty of the last point. CW writers are just shit, they only get by this far from what they can pull from

I forgot about Mera but WW outfit, while good, looks like shit on Gadot.

I disagree

If season 4 was suppose to be lighter then the writers are depressed

Im amazed Lance's heart hasnt simply exploded from burying 2 daughters 3 times

I watched maybe 5 episodes total of season 4 and the only thing that was light about it was the sleeveless costume.

not bad

anything looks better than that armored garbage in JL though

Looks great. Colors aside this looks genuinely better than the shite DCEU suit.

Superman?

Why did he get it?

Y'all don't know how to judge things on their own merits. It's always "well it's better than this other shit".

I like the new suit but I want them to make it actually red and not dark burgundy.
His head looks dumb sometimes too.
The new bolt on his chest is interesting. The bottom of it is shorter now for some reason. That's how it looks in Gustin's instagram profile pic too.

Bright red is the hardest color to CGI. The CW doesn't have such a large SFX budget, so burgundy is the compromise.

Bees episode was top tier

Looks as shit as the old one.Shittier actually with that chin guard fuckery

Source being your ass?

>Thinker
>Rogues getting more focus

They better adapt this story arc. It'd be fastkino. Too bad Girder is already dead.

Why the fuck won't they bring back Captain Cold?

He has a career now

>Rogues getting more focus
You know thats a goddamn lie user. In fact, "The Rogues" dont really exist on this show. They either die, get shipped to LoT, are shit, or dont come back at all. Remember that half assed Mirror Master?

They said they'll get more focus now that they can use Captain Cold again.

And Mirror Master was fine.

Yeah, and they also said we'd be getting a mentor thing with Jay at the start of season 2. Also fuck you, and your suit wearing meta Mirror Master

You did, edgelord.

The mask gives him a Megamind head and I hate that it's still fucking brown. From the neck down, barring the color, it looks pretty good though.

>Edgelord
I dont think you know what that terms means if you're triggered by a simple "Fuck You". And no, we got about half a dozen episodes of "Jay" sitting on his ass trying to bone Caitlin and the only thing he taught Barry was the lightning trick. Pretty much all of it was negated by the ridiculous Zoom reveal too. People wanted a decent Flash of Two Worlds thing for the season

you're retarded, the embargo has been over for a long time

variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/

>Believing this

Sweet child.

They did, he's on legends

Maybe Thinker assembles his own gang of Rogues so that when Snart comes back they can have a Rogue War to see who really runs Central City.

In the also ep, Abra Kadabra listed notable villian flash has had but I didn't hear one of them properly.
I know he said savitar, zoom, reverse flash

But who was the other person he said?

Thinker:

So who would be on each side?

Captain Cold
Heatwave
Golden Glider
Weather Wizard
Trickster

Thinker
Mirror Master
Abra Kadabra
Magenta?

I could see some of them switching sides and betraying each other throughout the season. For example, maybe Weather Wizard and Trickster start out on Thinker's team but one of them goes to Snart's side. Or the other way around. I would also throw Pied Piper on one of the teams. He could be feeding Barry Intel and once Thinker's Rogues find out, they send Mirror Master to frame Hartley for murdering his parents. I would definitely have Hartley in some capacity after his absence this season.

>I would definitely have Hartley in some capacity after his absence this season.
Isn't his actor back on Broadway?

gonna get those shitty new 52 linings in hell or high water

I think so. Hopefully he will be able to be a reoccurring guest star or regular by the time of See 4, but I doubt it.

It actually looks more like Barry's post crisis out fit than it currently does in the comics

im still mad they didnt get NPH

If Sup Forums could time travel where would you go and who would you want to meet first?

Old mask was better.

In the Arrow half of the Arrow-Flash crossover.

>Pretty much all of it was negated by the ridiculous Zoom reveal too
How fucking dumb do you have to be to not get that "Jay" was Zoom from the start? Or at least from the time he showed "my parallel universe doppleganger, Hunter Zolomon".

>suit wearing
Oh noes. They gave homage to the 1990's Flash Mirror Master. Assholes! Not muh!

Of all things about that episode, the MM actor was, unexpectedly, good.

Guess they were too cheap to hire NPH.

Mirror Master and Kadabra would be OP if working together

I'm still mad Rachel Bloom didn't do the crossover even though she wrote songs for it

Bulbous skull cap reminds me of Captain America's mask designed by Coulson.

help a blind nigga out here. I don't see any changes other than the belt.

I'd say the suit is good enough to make her look convincing as WW.
That's hard, mang.

this
they said that since the first season

Lightning on his sides go further up, lightning around his forearms, the material on his chest and shoulders make a different pattern, the bottom of the bolt on his chest is shorter, the headbolts have a solid gold plate, instead of the circle/ring from before.
That's the gist of it. I'm very glad they updated it after 3 seasons of every speedster having a better costume than him. Pic related is his old one. Well not old, he doesn't actually "have" OP's yet.

I'm still mad that guy was nothing like Meister.

Will he even get OP's? This is the dark Iris died timeline, so assuming they stop that from happening there's no reason for him to wear that costume.

I'd be pretty fucking mad if they teased us with a costume that's waaay better than what he has now and then don't give it to him. What's the point of making it for the show then? It must have cost money.
I mean, I wouldn't put it past them. But when Barry and Cisco saw the white circle in the future newspaper they updated his costume.

How fast can be run?

>legit belt
>arm "belts" to match
If he has yellow boots, we might be in business lads. It'd be cool if we could get a brighter color of the costume, but I am starting to doubt that is going to happen.

what doesn't?

>Fat guy wearing paper mache
>good

Hope it's not a one off and he actually transitions into it like the white on his logo