The show would have been better if they kept him instead of Brian

The show would have been better if they kept him instead of Brian.

Who gives a shit about Family Gay?

>The show would have been better if they kept him instead of Brian.
There was never any plan to replace Brian forever, so I seriously doubt the quality would have ever changed
The writing still would have been crap and Vinny would have been the new Brian

The show would have been better if Brian and Stewie were in a canon homosexual relationship.

fuck binyot

It would've been better if they ended it with the 5ACX run (Broadcast 506-608). 6ACX is where everyone's characterizations took a massive nosedive for me.

I felt sad when Stewie said goodbye to him, and when he disappeared with his timeline.

this show should have ended 10 years ago.

I feel the whole "killing off" brian thing would've been more interesting if they spent a whole season with vinnie.

Nah, it's still funny

Most modern episodes are either boring or cringeworthy. The amount of gems since the switch to HD can be counted on one hand, honestly.

Or at the very least more than one damn episode

The show would have been better if Seth made his flight

>characterizations

I liked Vinny.

You, of course.

they shouldve made an annoying character that we'd actually want dead, even though Brian's death was short and pointless

But then we wouldn't get American Dad

For a show that's supposed to be edgy, Family Guy is really awful at actually trying to change up the status quo. Making a big fucking deal about the dog dying, only to bring him back a couple of episodes later.
Do people actively watch this tripe, or do they just use it as background noise?

I don't understand the amount of gore the show has. It is supposed to be a comedy show. Do they do it for shock humor? Whatever it is, it isn't dunny

Family guy has some of the funniest content on television spread out among boring shit

But is a few seconds of creative, thoughtful, hilarious content worth the shit load of junk we have in between?

One thing I'll always love about FG is the episode where Louise tells a heavily religious family that "Maybe God created medicine to help your child?" While I don't believe in God and I find it stupid people reject medical help cause 'mah god!' I think it's very good outlook on the whole situation and encourages them to seek help rather than just risk their child's life.

tfw no dog bro voiced by Paulie

Anyone who uses the word 'cringe' unironically immediately loses all credibility.

>when he disappeared with his timeline.
not really. Vinny ended up finding a musical jig.

But he's still there...in the pet store.

If 20 cutaways per episode and 10 minutes of plot is funny to you, seek help.

/thread

That's a fairly cringe assumption to make.

Im talking about Stewie disappearing in front of Brian.

Network TV doesn't have the nuts to combine bestiality and pedophilia.