Mandela Effect

Do you guys ever get the Mandela Effect in regards to movies?

Me and my little brother swear ON OUR LIVES that we remember this movie coming out in 2010. The fact that it came out in 2004 doesn't compute to us at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.hu/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/news/features/.premium-1.564412
youtube.com/watch?v=NZN0A0U6ysg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga you’re crazy if you think that shit came out in 2004

Look who plays the bad guy. LOOK.

I was 6 years old in 2004. That’s when I remember seeing the movie. Not fucking 2010.

>Coming out in 2010
I remember watching it in 2005, youre just an idiot OP.

Carey's best role, proove me wrong

>Truman Show

2004? No fucking way. Seems more like a 2007 movie to my memory.

I have one but I can never remember what it is. which makes it pretty pointless.

You just have a bad memory.

Were you even alive in 2004 you fucking noob?

It like just came out this year you flipping retards. Netflix didn't even exist in 2004.

I saw this movie when I was 9. In 2004. 2010 I was in high school already.

up until 2 months ago i was 100% certain that roman polanski directed amadeus, not miloš forman.

I can tell the movie's gotta be on the older side by how hard Brownie slammed into the wall

>Is it possible that my memory isn't perfect and I sometimes misremember tiny mundane things that have no bearing on my life?
>No, it's much more logical that there are alternate dimensions that occasionally crossover just for the purpose of making me be confused about pop culture trivia

I remember being of an age where I could tell my friends exactly what use I would have gotten out of Emily Browning's dick pillows and they largely agreed rather than calling me a pedo, so it obviously couldn't have come out as late as 2010.

Same thing with get out

Mandela Effect Explained: The Post
You're not Lord Nikon. Not that idiots who believe in the Mandela Effect are even old enough to get that reference.

Yeah I guess I can see where you are coming from OP. I graduated HS in 2010. However I feel like I watched this movie when I was a bit younger. 2004ish seems correct. I remember because a friend of mine at the time was super excited about this movie cause he loved the books. However that same friend was not my friend once we got to HS.

I don't think anyone actually believes the Mandela effect do they? I think it's more like a phrase to describe things everyone seems to remember incorrectly.

This is the movie that came out before the series with neil patrick harris.

On a side note these are the mandela effects i am certain of
>if you build it they will come

>houston we have a problem

>berenstein bears

And one that i even have "proof" of is that sinbad movie, i drew a pic of the movie with its name

>The Quest Diagnostics test belonging to 'Jose Lopez' and filed under seal has been seen by DailyMail.com and shows that 'Lopez' tested positive for Herpes I and II, Chalmidya and Hepatitis after being tested on January 28, 2013, with the results being reported three days later according to the test.

> 'Jose Lopez' was the alias Carrey used for his medical records until September 3, 2013, when it was changed to 'Arthur King', the court documents state.

Man, Googling Jim Carrey to see what he's been up to is a hell of a trip. Wish I didn't know that.

>Man on the Moon

Some people do. Apparently there was some big dimensional shift and loads of people remember Mandela dying in prison. Weirdly enough it didn't effect anyone actually in South Africa, or who knows anyone in South Africa. Just a bunch of Americans and Australians and such whose only exposure to Nelson Mandela would have been reading a paragraph about it in high school.

You don't have "proof" of the Sinbad movie because Sinbad him fucking self came out and debunked it and even explained the stupid photoshops going around.

Berenstain is a fucking stupid word though

That said I was always aware of Mandela and his circumstances. Fucking faggot "Oh no he was unjustly sentenced to 30 years in prison when all he did was protest for equal rights and also carry out a bunch of car bombings but now he's out and free to torch children with tires around their neck, time to make him President so he can destroy every industry, the education system and altogether run the country into the ground making life measurably worse in every metric for white and black South Africans alike oh no he died of old age let's cry over how great he was"

FUCK MANDELA

Sorry, but this movie is old as fuck.

my god that must have been a wall made out of titanium. she's almost lindsay lohan tier.

I am not talking about these pics. I drew one myself as a kid. And that sinbad fag is probably on it.

Right so we are supposed to believe a "drawing by kid you" over the "actor who was supposedly in the fucking movie".
Take a hike.

Jesus Christ, I was getting ready to leave for the military in 2004.

>I don't think anyone actually believes the Mandela effect do they?
That's like saying no one actually believes in a Flat Earth. People are stupid. Yet people also want to feel special. That's why theories about supposedly hidden "truth" are endlessly latched onto.

I bet Jim Carrey got all those STDs from Jenny McCarthy.

>Mandela effect

Is that the one where you remember he was a peaceful activist unlawfully imprisoned, then you look it up and turns out he was a terrorist trained by mossad who murdered countless people?

Wow, timelines sure are wacky!

Where the fuck are her braces

Moonraker doesn't even make sense anymore, her braces were the whole key to Jaw's character arc

The Cable Guy

The Mossad thing is news to me

For fuck's sake weren't they like the apartheid government's only foreign supporter, too?

It was clearly made in 2004, not 2010, because it was made when Nickelodoen was still good immediately before they went to shit in 2006/2007

google.hu/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/news/features/.premium-1.564412

They only cared about the nukes and the diamonds, once they got those, they fucked off

You’re probably thinking of A Christmas Carol where Jim Carrey played some CGI character that looks quite similar to this

or
you know
people just have shitty memories

We are now in a timeline where you can play Mortal Kombat with a friend in Vietnam.

Okay, didnt wanna bring out the big guns but you left me no choice..

I was ten when this released. That's about right because I watched this with my dad who I haven't seen since 2005.

If you build it, they will come is just a mash-up from Field of Dreams's "if you build it, he will come" and the Noah story of how to get the animals. If you build it, they will come. Not to mention a million things referencing Field of Dreams.

Which illustrates the problem with most of these things. It's not random, small lines, it's huge ones that became cultural memes, riffed on and recognized and spoken by people who've never seen where they came from originally. In 1974 they made a movie called "Houston, We've Got a Problem" after all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NZN0A0U6ysg

So you were a retarded kid who confused DC's Captain Marvel with Shaq's Kazam movie. You are also a racist white kid and confused Sinbad and Shaq.

No wonder he's been acting kinda funny!

Well people seem to remember that Mandela was a hero instead of being a terrorist that helped destroy any chance of there being atleast one succesful African country.

I dunno if that counts.

Im sorry, i dont know capeshit because im not a sad man that has to dream about being a superhero. Also no, kazam and shazam are 2 different movies. Both starring a genie though

sad story Jamal

You are probably confusing it with Nanny Mcphee, which was 2010

Digits confirm
Cable guy

I remember I was going to see this but saw Incredibles instead. OP you are retarded.

I remember The Cell as being a lot different. Basically the simulated world had this opera singer who was being targeted by the serial killer and they had to save her or something.

>Me and my little brother swear ON OUR LIVES that we remember this movie coming out in 2010.

Then not only are you idiots, but I'm going to hold you to your word.

Have you thought about my penis today?

Mandela renounced violence, and learned forgiveness by reading Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. And he didn't run the nation into the ground, SA has been steadily growing. It's just that the blacks were extremely impoverished, and bringing them up from that is difficult, messy, and will take a long ass time.

I will just leave this here check off the ones you know about.

So we live in a Dark City timeline? Or memories are just inexact and malleable.

Have any Mandela Effect believers ever seen Rashomon?

For fuck's sake the bridge to Sicily has been a project since the 90s, people swim across from Italy to Sicily every summer to show how tough they are, 40 FUCKING MILES is bullshit and could never have been true.

>Moonraker doesn't even make sense anymore
It never did in the first place.

This is true, and they should have rehired him for the Netflix show.
NPH sucks!