Is he coming back for Generations?

Is he coming back for Generations?

I doubt it.

Yes

If he does it won't be for long. I mean do you really think Marvel will ditch its "flagship" female hero for her far better and more interesting male counterpart?

they confirmed it. stohl's writing it though so it will be shit.

why not maketh bbaby

mar-vell has enough kids already

>stohl's writing it though
The fucking fuck?

It's probably not going to be permanent, I would guess time travel shenanigans.

That's for the best, I wouldn't want him to come back, his is like the last death that's stuck around.

I thought Waid was going to be writing it as a continuation if Champions.

unfortunately.

if they really wanted to keep him around, they could just stick him in space. no one else but ewing is using it.

YA Novelists were a MISTAKE

Besides it would probably be gay too and with Carol it will be extra gay.

Hell seeing how much testosterone Carol has been packing lately, I wouldn't put it past her getting Mar-vell pregnant.

He probably won't be back for good but at least we will get him for a one shot fun-

>stohl's writing it

Don't let him come back.

....i would read that hentai

Where is Genis?

Why is he Space Jesus?

he's everywhere.

>YA Novelists were a MISTAKE
Seriously. They can't even hire the good ones. The have to take the fucking Beautiful Creature garbage, or the ones that did one book then never anything else.

>Comes back from the dead
>Ends up as Carol's baby momma

Well at least him and Jess would have something to talk about...

Me too

No, Adam Warlock is the Space Jesus

Fugg, Sup Forums
Why can't they just keep him dead? The Death of Captain Marvel is one of the few genuinely "good" (or at least heartfelt) in Marvel's legacy, which has been deteriorating so much over the past few years.
TDoCM was a story about more than just Mar-vell dying: it was about a superhero dying. It was an homage to his career, and an exploration in writing that no one in the genre had performed so tactfully before that. It was an important work for that time.
But no, Bendis and whoever else is in his fuccboi retainer-squad want sales, and God forbid that they would be original and think of new subject matter -- no, let's just fuck up one of the few good things Marvel had going for themselves, a well-written classic in the history of comics, and fuck it up.
What point is there to TDoCM when Bendis comes around the corner with "lol, hes not dead gais!!!" ? It's so stupid. Mar-vell was an example, a display of humanity, an answer to the question of how to let a superhero die. The worst thing they could have done was bringing him back, it just beats the point of any of what his death meant.
The last bit of Marvel's former integrity, down the drain.

He's cut into pieces and spread across the Dark Dimension.
At least Phyla just got Thanos'd,

marvel have been doing nothing but try and erase marv to prop up yass queen. they don't give a fuck about tdocm.

Adam and Mar-Vell are both sort of Space Jesus, in different ways.

Under Starlin, Mar-Vell went from being a dutiful soldier to a vaguely messianic figure, what with Cosmic Awareness (which was described as becoming one with the universe).

Adam was originally Space Jesus during the Roy Thomas run, to the point where Thomas literally wrote in the Masterwork that he based bits of it on Jesus Christ Superstar, but Starlin ended up writing him going the opposite direction. As he worded it, he "turned a savior into a paranoid schizophrenic, since I already wrote a savior." I'm butchering that quote, but that's the spirit of it.

user, Mar-Vell's come back before (Chaos War, Secret Avengers tie-in to Avengers vs. X-Men, and that's just what I remember). Granted, he always dies at the end of the arc, if it was him at all, but there's no reason to believe he'll stick around after the story.

Besides, they're also having Adult Jean in the story, so let's wait until we at least get one issue before flipping out shit.

Super Star Brian michael Bendis is a low Millionaire and he's loaded enough that he's set for life so he doesn't have to try. All that he desires is to just fuck around in the Marvel universe and set records for the most retarded stuff and be remember as this Marvel God in the same category as Stan Lee.

So if he wants Mar-Vell to come back he'll come back but in this case I don't think this is his doing.

All he has done in generations is cock block Slott from writing the Miles/Peter story (probably angry for Slott blocking his decision to kill Peter in favor of his pet).

I know, I was just ranting. If they brought him back I indeed think that it wouldn't last long, but still. If his previous post-death appearances are to illustrate what's coming, then the future is still bleak.

The only example where he's appeared that I genuinely liked was his alternate universe appearance in PAD's first Captain Marvel series, for one reason.

It was drawn by Starlin, so you know there was respect given to the character.

Several writers are writing different stories (Like Bendis on Miles/Peter). It's a bunch of stories. Someone said in an interview that it's the "real" old heroes meeting their legacies and not alternate dimension/time displaced versions (though I'm calling bullshit).

They really need to go for better novelists.

I still want my Anne Rice Marvel comic.

She openly says on her FB page every so often that she'd like to write a comic for them. (She also wants to write an episode of Arrow for DC & The CW because she has a crush on Stephen Amell).

Put her on something Supernatural (Scarlet Witch?) and let her use the gays (Wiccan).

Also get Neil Gaiman writing Angela, no one seems to know what to do with her. But I'm sure Neil could find a way to make her work.

I read that Anne Rice comic if they get Ashley Marie Witter to draw.

>I still want my Anne Rice Marvel comic.

With Marvel editors? Anne Rice takes a good idea and then runs into the ground with all her bullshit. In a Marvel comic it would be a million times worse.

>She openly says on her FB page every so often that she'd like to write a comic for them

Have her do a self contained Graphic Novel direct to tpb story instead of a monthly comic, that would be more her thing and she wouldn't have to follow what's happening in the main Marvel universe

Damion Hellstrom would be a good fit for her, any of the monsters, vampires, witches or occult characters would be in her comfort zone.

Although if you want to take risks and spice things up a bit let her do something Cosmic, she can do Cosmic horror in there with her special brand of gothic romance it would be interesting.

Personally I would read an Adam Warlock comic by her.

Amen. Are they cheap? Is Bendis getting most of Disney's money?

Was confirmed to be but don't expect it to be lasting long. A cameo or so probably.

>Neil Gaiman writing Angela, no one seems to know what to do with her.
Gillen has done a great job in the past.