New Cartoon Network Shows Leaked By CN Russia

CN Russia released a reel of upcoming episodes and shows and leaked two new series.

youtu.be/Rhd35N4xLr8
The first is The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe. It looks like a CN original, kinda reminds me of Gumball.

The second is a Lego Movie spin-off about Unikitty. At long last, best girl gets the spotlight.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animwork.dk/en/news_presentation.asp?AjrDcmntId=6476
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unikity
>not where are my pants
dropped the ball

I don't know anything about Russia

I'm surprised Steven Universe is allowed to air in Russia.

I like the almost photolike backgrounds of Ivandoe, hopefully it has something worth watching about it

Good aesthetic, would hate to see it wasted.

I don't know why they're making a unikitty spinoff

Judging by that photo, is it just me, or does is seem like CN is trying to get a certain audience...?

Ponyfags and Unitards aren't necessarily one in the same.

MLP/Unkitty Crossover when?

I'm getting gravity falls vibes from 1:06

It's censored. Heavy lesbo scenes were cut.

Wow it's fucking shit

So they get the better version, lucky Ruskis.

>All these Russian cartoon leaks
Was this their plan all along. Infiltrate our government so they could get our most precious resource? Our cartoons?! They played us like a damn fiddle!

>announce new cartoon
>air new episodes once
>go back to regular scheduled programming block of our new favorite show
I haven't seen a single episode of Justice League on an actual tv

They don't even look like LEGO, way to not even give a shit

Unicorn kitty getting a show? Kind of striking the iron when it's cold with this. What took so long?

And the other is yet more bean mouth animation about wacky retards.

Does her universe fit in with the Lego Movie and Lego DC in any way? If not then it's shit.

>Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs gets a cartoon
I figured this was going to happen. That's always been my childhood book. I just wonder what the plot of most episodes are going to be if it's not Flint literally nearly destroying the entire world and ending humanity.

I hope we'll get some Lego toys at least. They need to fill the gap after Mixels cancelation

Are you sure it's CN? there wasn't any TTgo in that trailer

wut? all lego shit has been cgi up to this point. why couldn't this have been too?

>Unikitty
>Not BENNY
Dropped

Is the Unikitty spinoff supposed to be an in-universe cartoon that the Lego Movie Unikitty is based off of?

CGI is expensive and this is just a shitty cartoon show.

Little girls? Yeah that's kinda the point.

Pizza Steve copy on the right?

God modern Cartoon Network is shit

CG is very inexpensive, having it match the quality of Sonic Boom or a Dreamworks TV spin-off series wouldn't be a problem, it's Lego.

>It looks like a CN original
>original
Good joke there m8.

lol wrong. CG has a huge overhead and if you want to make a TV show with it you need to greenlight several seasons to cut the initial cost to decent levels. That's why all those CGI tv shows have only 3 settings, no costumes and empty backgrounds for at least 2 seasons. they had to put a lot of the budget to get the show running.

It really does look like they're copying Gumball. I'll try the pilot at least.

how do i fuck unikitty?

Practice with Duplo and work your way down.

They've only been playing episodes on Saturday mornings and then never again. And they're showing episodes out of order too, so they practically don't care at all.

There is a chance that it is made by the guys who made Gumball.

It's being made by some of the people that worked on gumball but not ben.

>1:03
Fucking tingles.

Why does this remind me of Samorost

Actually, the Ruskis watch the subs for the lesbos.

That stupid scientist smart glasses thing doesn't even look like a lego toy. Fuck this shit. Might as well have mae it about an actual unikitty if they weren't even gonna try to make shit look like legos.

not lego-y enough

Goddamnit Mr. Tingle, get out of my cartoons.

I thought Sup Forums hated unikitty because it reminded them of mlp?

Goddamn, why is every color so saturated, it looks like absolute dog-shit.

>more Lego autism
Wonderful.

Sup Forums is not a hive mind.

And Ruby's a boy.

Just about everyone called it.

Wrong.

Sup Forums loves Unikitty because she's so close to mlp without actually being mlp

How is this not made in 3D like Lego Ninjago and Lego Nexus Knights!? Lego has the budget to make a 3D lego cartoons for YEARS! Why is it it in 2D for this show? Is this even lego related cartoon meant to sell Legos anymore?

Eww.

They just wanted to cash in on the characters popularity and not make anything good. What a load of shit.

unikitty is popular?

Yes. The most popular original character in the movie, anyway.

Looks more like the Bravest Warriors audience to me.

Flash animation is extremely cheap and that's probably the reason why they picked it. Has barneyfag gotten triggered by unikitty ever?

Can't wait for the flood of fresh Unikitty fetish material

Ivandoe is created by two up-and-coming Danish animators and presumably will be under the same producer as TAWOG.

Sauce: animwork.dk/en/news_presentation.asp?AjrDcmntId=6476

>implying we need subs
only faggots use subs these days. English is not that difficult, plus nothing draws your attention from the show itself.
But Russians don't watch SU very much now, 'cause it has got boring and shit

The majority of Russians don't know English, and flood discussions with their pycek requests and shit.

You're confusing "knowing English" with "being able to use English". Most of Russians can understand written English fully (16-35 y.o.) or partially (35-40 y.o. approx.). A little less - can understand speaking, singing etc.
It's just that since it's still a foreign language certaing groups of people:
>old people, like 45+
>most of underage people (which tend to shitpost)
>people who didn't pay attention during English classes
can have troubles, especially with "audio" English.

I myself am a native Russian-speaker (not Russian though) and only have troubles with using it in a "gramatically right way". Understanding it is a piece of cake.
Now that I think of it... I haven't watched a single cartoon or read a comic in Russian for like 5-6 years

You mean "I only have difficulty keeping things "grammatically correct."

Yeah, that. Though I think you've got the point anyway.

>Most of Russians can understand written English fully (16-35 y.o.)
Nah, that's not nearly true. I'm Russian and maybe half of my peers have problems understanding written English, and even more can't watch anything in English.

isn't that due to the different alphabets tho?

It's due to the different languages. Alphabets are not a problem, and I'm sure 99% of Russians know English alphabet.

It's strange. I'm not Russian but Belorussian, and almost all people I know of the age 20-35 y.o. can easily understand it in written form and half of then watches things in English without dub or subs.
Maybe I AM wrong but in generalising too much. Afterall Russia is big, conditions to learn Eanglish are different in different areas, the quality of the process is different, etc. What applies to Moscow or Minsk probably doesn't apply to for example Novosibirsk, Brest or even some town/village.

So yeah, fair point
It's due to not having articles, different sentence-building type, different punctuation, different using of times for verbs etc. The only comparisson I can give is - imagine two same cars, but one has a petroleum engine and the other - a diesel one. That would approximately show the difference

In Soviet Russia english learns YOU!

I live in Moscow though. I've never been to Minsk, maybe it's different there, I don't know, but maybe your perception is skewed.

>imagine two same cars, but one has a petroleum engine and the other - a diesel one
Why would driving them be any different?

unikitty was cute as cotton candy from what I remember of the movie.

So a portion of Sup Forums loves it, while an incessant vocal portion will keep making threads just to bitch about it

What's this?

>would driving the be any different
It wouldn't (if not taking some minor differencies into account) but owning them would be

A show CN is trying really damn hard to kill

LEGO MOVIE GO!

It's a prequel to the movies.