You can hate the Nostalgia Critic all you want, but let's be honest, Disneycember is comfy af

You can hate the Nostalgia Critic all you want, but let's be honest, Disneycember is comfy af.

>skits
>every comfy

wait why the fuck are the new videos like 5 mins long

how can people look at this mug

>liked underwraps
>hates halloweentown

nobody hates nc
the poeple who do only do so because of muh politics
people should learn to appreciate stuff without political bs
it brings people together and that is a good thing

There are no skits in Disneycember. The videos are 3-5 minutes long, he only reviews the movies without trying to be funny and you don't have to look at his face.

Once upon a time it was fine until we got

>30 seconds of discussion
>3 minute skit
>90 seconds of discussion
>3 minute skit
>3 minutes of discussion
>5 minute skit

no, fucking thanks, my nostalgia for the Nostalgia Critic has long eroded away

>the poeple who do only do so because of muh politics
Because they like Obama?

why are they so fucking short? at that length whats the point? rather wait till brutalmoose reviews all the dcom movies.

seconds of discussion
minute skit
seconds of discussion
minute skit
minutes of discussion
minute skit
name me one review that does this

douge is an annoying cringy faggot

i dislike him cuz he and his friends look like reddit fedoras

idk
i dont think obama is even topical anymore
but nc somtimes unfortunately goes against trump in his reviews which is political and that triggers a lot of conservatives and polyps.
those jokes are indeed bad because of muh politics but to say that the whole nc is bad because he is one the other side of the fence on the political spectrum of you is just juvenile

His whole format sucks even without the skits. He just gives a plot synopsis and jams in awful jokes. He never reviews anything

Why do you guys hate Kickassia?
I just watched it recently. Expected cringe, was actually pretty hilarious. Kinda well-made if you dismiss the low budget.

He certainly reviews the movies more than James did in Monster Madness. Many of those were just plain plot summaries.

>there are people on this board that think they have taste yet they unironically watch nostalgia critic or any garbage from ATFW
Literally pathetic.

>i dont think obama is even topical anymore
Yeah but he made fun of Obama when he was in office. In fact the only difference is that Obama was someone I know he voted against, whereas I don't know weather he did or didn't vote for trump.

>You can hate the Nostalgia Critic all you want,

Here comes a hater!

I hate every single Youtuber. Every. Single. One.

Good, because they ignore you, you are fucking nothing and a total loser

Fury Road

I don't care. They both suck

there's almost no politics involved here, do you even lurked TGWTG threads on during its peak?
NC is insuferable his voice in intolerable and his production values and work ethic are abysmal

>Disneycember
shilling this transparent

daily reminder

I have no idea who half of these people are.

i used to like NC a lot until he added those cringy skits to it.

>le comfy
The last recourse of the mongoloid with nothing positive to say. Doug's videos are repulsive; you literally can't shill him because nobody outside of the spectrum can endure his content.

>nobody hates nc
Except the people who have watched one of his videos, yeah.

>I just watched it recently. Expected cringe, was actually pretty hilarious.
At what age were you diagnosed with asperger's?

Aww, did I hit a trigger word there, snowflake?