How is she not famous?

She can't act for shit.

She wouldn't join Alex Mack's sex cult

she was in the cult for a while and definitely got spanked by mack, not sure if she got branded though

are there alot of hapas in canada?

youre not serious, are you?
how many others got the mark of nxivm?

of course there are they've got so many fucking asians i'd be surprised if their entire population doesnt have white genes somewhere at this point

still my waifu

CHUN LI

Girls like that are tent a penny

too busy sitting on my face

Apparently she's the one who recruited Mack in the first place
>The actress’ role in NXIVM was significant. Ms. Kreuk recruited, among others, her costar and friend, Allison Mack, who has recently garnered media attention for her role in DOS, a subgroup of NXIVM.

>Kristin’s boyfriend at the time had joined first and then brought her into Nxivm. Kristin then recruited Allison. Kristin became a very important part of Nxivm; she became a coach. When Allison first joined in 2007 she went to a weekend-long women’s retreat in Vancouver called Jness.

>Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack were members of Nxivm. Kristin recruited Allison. But Kristin left shortly after I left in 2009. She got out before it became really bizarre and wasn’t involved with anything sexual.

Who knows what happened behind closed doors between these two!

Cally from BSG was in the organization as well

Why can't hapas into acting? You could blame it on their Asian genes but even Asians seem to get more roles than hapas.

a country full of hapas, i need to move there

tiny chink

tight snapper

does that mean pussy?

guess

How's her brap game?

epic

>mfw i found out Alexa Chung is half Asian

whoa

Is she from the walking?

She's a model and TV presentator/interviewer.

mmm im imaginging!

Oh shit now I realize why I thought antifafu looked familiar

She was on a hit show for 10 years then she was a regular on Beauty & the Beast or some shit. That's more than most actors ever get. I assume she's doing okay finance wise.

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW