Saw TLJ, keeping this low key. The movie is good, but Snoke is soooo disappointing. As a concept...

Saw TLJ, keeping this low key. The movie is good, but Snoke is soooo disappointing. As a concept, he doesn't feel like a Star Wars character, but some anime shit instead. It's so convoluted. Movie tries to hit you in the head explaining who Snoke is, he has like four exposition scenes in which he's talked about, but honestly... I still have NO IDEA what is his deal exactly except for the fact that he somehow has Vader's memories and knowledge, presumably also Emperor's and others. But why? The answers you were looking for aren't in this film. Really disappointing.

Niggas backstory is he's a deflated penis some nigga put a face on for a giggle

>he has Vader's memories

Kill the Mouse, bring back Lucas

I believe you for some reason, can i ask more questions?

The real villain of the piece should be the resistance: the inability of the resistance to consolidate control over the Empire after Return of the Jedi is laughable.

The movie plays into Boomer myths on authority being entirely WASP as if it is 1959.

People on Sup Forums will believe you just because they want to. Shame on you for abusing their mental laziness.

Go to bed, Mickey

>le most evil man in the universe is white with blue eyes

yeah righto cunt
will this ever end?

he was created at the moment Vader threw the Emperor down the Deathstar shaft. You can literally see his essence in the scene where the Emperor falls. That blue energy that shoots up? That's Snoke.

>expecting everything to be explained in Act II

Snoke isn't even human, put your tampon back in

One of guys from Collider posted yesterday that Snoke is a reincarnation of all dark side users living in one body. If that's really the case, it truly sounds like anime shit.

There were press screenings going on through the weekend. Social media embargo was lifted only a few hours ago but we'll probably learn every single detail about the movie before Friday.

Nice pasta, nice trips.

Tell us about Luke, is he a pussy the whole movie? Does he fight?

desu he kind of reminds me of sheev

my ass he isnt human the nigger has beard stubble

It was actually true

he looks like bazinga on left

>The movie is good

Already know you're lying.

No, you didn't. Fuck you. Go LARP on Sup Forums, you hug-deprived piece of shit.

>2017 Disney
>formerly black character replaced with white guy
pull the other leg user

Muh pol boogy man

>So Snoke is the only disappointment for you?

He's definitely that youngling that gets killed by Anakin.

Look at the eyes ffs

That means....
Plagueis technically confirmed

>Near human
He has an unusual bone structure which distinguishes his species from humans... like dwarfs!

>he somehow has Vader's memories
>he remembered how he fucked Padme

This would actually be a really good twist.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Is that being cucked or the opposite?

Sounds like you are calling it disapointing because your brainlet can't pay attention to the fucking movie. It's not rocket science you fucking soyboy, it's a children's movie.

Also Sheev's and Dooku's memories. So he remembers influencing the Force into creating himself with himself's help, then grooming himself into the perfect apprentice through careful manipulation, deceit and faking trust. He remembers then taking himself on as a secret apprentice, while telling himself a story about himself at the opera and betraying and killing himself at himself's hands to keep the deception going. In the end, je remembers himself finding himself on the banks of a lava planet and spending 20 years hating himself and himself's guts while secretly plotting to overthrow himself with his son's aid, while anticipating the usurpation and instead trying to replace himself with his own son, only to have a change of heart at the last second and betraying himself, then dying a redeemed man, but also screaming while hurtling into the core of his own space station.

I've gone crosseyed.

>How to fuck the whole SW universe. A guide by Disney

That's pretty much the plot of Kingdom Hearts.

You're dumb if you think any of this is the actual plot.

Oh hey it's wizened space Blonald Drompf. Clap if #YoureWithHer

Snoke confirmed Dutch

we miss you frank

Testicular cancer the character

>I'm already half Xehanort
...You're right. Chivalrous order of guys with funky swords against robed troublemakers that want to use a force for good and twist it to selfish ideals. And Mark Hamill was in that, too.
We had been warned 15 years in advance.

>Disney is dumb enough

>I like goooooolld
>oh, I'm peeling. That's a keeper
>He is toight, like a toiger

All confirmed snoke quotes.

>Hi my friends call me Snoke, but you can call me by my real name Lord Darth Vader Sidious Sheev Maul Dooku Jabba Boba Jango Palpatine of the Sith

That's because Disney is so devoid of spirituality and goodness they can only create an approximation of truth.

Whatever they make is hollow.

Reminds me of Michael Gira

I would enjoy this flick a lot more if it was terrible.

Sup Forums is the Force, stop rejecting it, help save Christendom from the Disney kikes

>be Final Boss of Porgshit
>look like genitals of white male
>old, diseased, refusing to go away
>contain souls (dna/sperm) of all white baddies

Tell me how this isn't social engineering again.

What colour is Daisy Ridley? Black, brown, yellow, orange or white?