Antman vs The Flash in a game of hide and seek

Antman vs The Flash in a game of hide and seek.

Who wins? Why. Discuss.

Antman.

Sub-atomic.

... New rule, Antman can't go subatomic.

Would flash be able to feel his unique vibrational fequance if he focuses hard enough and used the speed force to create some kind of vibrational feedback?

Perhaps, or sub-atomic Antman is thrown halfway across the universe due to speed force usage nearby him.

Naw, unless intentional the speed force never hurts people around Flash, in fact it protects people around him

Tie, Antman would be too good at hiding and Flash would just run to the other side of the planet if he got near.

If Antman can't go subatomic then its a question of how many plausible hiding places are there in the world for an ant sized human to hide in vs can The Flash check them all?

Does the Flash get bored or mentally exhausted? Even using the speedforce, it's subjective years of searching.

Wally once changed the frequency of every radio on Earth in the middle of a race with someone who can do instantaneous teleportation. He even said so himself he went around the earth over a million times in that amount of time.

Albiet he was borrowing the kinetic energy of Superman and the other speedsters, I don't think checking the earth would be that out there for him if Antman stayed at a visible size.

Flash speedforces back in time to when he's counting to see where antman hides

>Implying if Barry would ever be a dick and cheat at a game.
He's too nice to do that desu

>Implying it's Barry
I don't think Wally or Jay would either, I'm just saying.

How does his mind work when he's moving that fast? Is it like approaching a black hole and time gets stretched more and more the faster he goes?

>He even said so himself he went around the earth over a million times in that amount of time.
Which was what? A septo-second?
>Even using the speedforce, it's subjective years of searching.
Well if barry can travel trillions and trillions times faster than the speed of light, than he can easily be within any single spot on Earth in less than a second. Even inside people's houses basically.

The fact that travelling faster than the speed of light doesn't push him back in time meaning he is above the laws of physics in every way. He is LITERALLY using more than infinite energy.

Wally once said it's like time slows down and stops for him when he starts moving that fast.

But if time slows down then doing things still takes time from his perspective. An hour long task still takes an hour, just he does it fast from our perspective right?

Idk, but if he can run across the earth over a million times in less than a zeptosecond, which is one sextillionth of a second, it wouldn't matter. He will find Antman if he stays a reasonable size.

These kinds of threads are why I love Sup Forums

What if ant-man is hiding on Flash could they spot him?

And Antman could just get inside a minisub and chill at some random point at the bottom of the sea. Flash can't check the oceans as effectively as he can check land.

Idk about that, he can probably hold his breath for like a half a second while he swims around.
Would the pressure affect him at those speeds? He can also vibrate in between molecules and shit so that might come into play.

Jokes on you, I got the thread idea from a whowouldwin thread. We reddit now.

Which is more bullshit Pym particles or Speed force? Whichever outbullshits the other is what determines who win.

Also can anyone get Pym particles? because if Barry gets pym particles he wins since he becomes the most hax motherfucker ever.

In this case it would protect antman from being found.

I think the speed force is like the godly force of bullshit itself. Nothing is more bullshitty than the speed force.

I remember Geoff Johns addressing it twice, sorry that I don't remember the comic issues:
In Wally run, when Wally was at a dinner with Linda's parents, they were boring so he stopped listening to them and "zoned out." He said that this is what he does when running, his body goes into autopilot mode.

But also in New52 JL, when GL asked Flash to tidy up some rubble in seconds, Flash complained that it may be seconds from GL's perspective, but it's hours from his perspective.
Damn. I have just realised that the Flash is an ageless god who has lived eons inside his body.

Can Ant Man use the infinite mansion? Cause then he can go anywhere Flash can

Things like this are why I can never really take a lot of DC's heavy hitters seriously. Shit like this seems more like a way to solve a plot than a clever use of one's powers. At this point Flash my as well be a fucking demigod instead of a super hero.

He's a superhero.

I typically just ignore them. It's fine for the story where it happens but it's silly trying to apply that to the rest of the universe.

The Flash breaks this more than anyone else, like with that Attosecond thing.