Is this the single most based Bruce Wayne scene in all of history, past and future?

Is this the single most based Bruce Wayne scene in all of history, past and future?

Why is Gotham so fun and comfy?

youtube.com/watch?v=3AoZZXfL5mg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OxH1Od_MUI
gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Nathaniel_Barnes
youtu.be/0QiqKGvdFtg
youtube.com/watch?v=c_vwgtoa59k
youtube.com/watch?v=hsrB5RTCsIU
youtube.com/watch?v=9WvkxPdgiu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was he always taller than penguin? Kids grow up fast.

Yeah he was tiny in season 1, he grew so fast, he's taller thanJim Gordon now

Also, actually tomorrow's the midseason finale and it looks like he'll beat up Alfred hahaha
As well as Jerome returning

youtube.com/watch?v=-OxH1Od_MUI

Literally a BDSM gimp suit.

Gotham Season 4: Gimpman Begins

>Jerome returning
Didn't that fucker die twice already and have his face cut off?

And he's bringing all his friends, including Latexgirl, Titsgirl and Craycray.

He died once, had his face stolen, reattached it, Jim punched it off and he went to Arkham Asylum, which is where he'll be in thursday's episode

Joker can't die.

absolute kino

love Selina. Does Gotham have the best cuties?

Who's the blonde?

Barbara Kean, Jim Gordon's completely batshit crazy exgirlfriend. She's the boss. Complete maniac. She started out boring in s1 but the writers did the impossible and made her a major player.

>tfw this is the fucking tripe my brother slows down our internet for

>does Gotham have the best cuties?

yes

Get some better taste, friendo.

Buy him the dvds or blurays, problem solved

nu-ivy is such a shitty actress holy shit

>best cuties
Without the shadow of a doubt.

Nah he has Sonarr set up to grab the 1080p WEB-DL releases. I'd be fucked either way.

She is getting replaced by Peyton List. So we'll have nu-nu-Ivy soon. It's confusing cause there are two Peyton Lists. The one from Mad Men replaces her

>DCEU has Amy Adams looking like an old hag
>Gotham has nothing but 10/10s

God damn this show is fucking stupid. You can tell by the one crazy schizo in here replying to everyone trying to convince them to give it a chance.

Gotham is Cutie Central

that cammy crotch

:3

dumb frogposter

believe it or not, just because you dislike something, doesn't mean there can be only one single other person that likes the thing you dislike

Is everyone in this show 56%? Every actor looks vaguely middle eastern

Ah crud. And I only just got done masturbating.

I think Camren has some distant Spanish roots if I'm not mistaken.

baby face

>tfw best girl isn't on the show anmyore because she's on the Gifted

Why is Bruce shitfaced for most of season 4? It's hilarious, but why?

this kid can barely say his lines properly

Explanation: Bruce has been taught by Alfred to act and take on other personalities. For example, earlier he put on an accent to sneak onto a ship. In this auction he is playing bratty billionaire stereotype. He isn't like this in normal scenes.

>midseason finale

because Ra's al Ghul killed that kid and Bruce couldve prevented it. Did you even watch it?

It's episode 11 out of 22. There is a winter break. Is that difficult to understand? :) Or am I missing some subtext here?

Why is Camren wearing no clothes?

And why is Nat wearing clothes?

Gotham is the kino that keeps on giving

is this worth watching for all those chicks? There seems to be an excessive amount of hot chicks in this. Like usually a show has one or two I find interesting but damn...

Wait, for real? They actually went the baby Batman route? Wew, and i thought season 1 was getting overboard with his investigations

>It's episode 11 out of 22.
is it a half hour show?

no it isn't. 43 minutes per episode. So a one hpur show with commercials

hour*

Why?

Overacting at its best.

ppl were complaining there was no batman, so they sped up their plans

This is Selina trying out her costume

My name is Van, I'm an artist, I'm a perfomance artist.

Cam is cute.

he's an awful fucking actor, stop making these threads sucking his butchered penis

I honestly say the show is worth watching. It has some true kino moments, although there is some eye rolling dialogue it has a sort of cheesy innocence that can't be dismissed as lol epic random quips. I think it's done in a way that doesn't feel like they're pandering to manchildren and feels more akin to the Adam West Batman series

is that the bald fella from The Shield?

no

Yeah, this. I would add early s1 episodes are particularly on the nose with references, but it gets better. And the villain of the week trope stops for tye most part post-s1, making room for longer character arcs for villains.

So this show is like a version of Smallville?

>comfy
opinion discarded. only redditards pleb fucks use this word and they're the worst judge of any quality in cinema and tv. kys, cancer

He is in this too

Yup, pretty much. Once you get past season 1, it gets incredibly good and crazy. Though season 1 is decent, too. It's an aquired taste.

Wish they brought Dollmaker back. Colm Feore is great.

Why did they get rid of Azrael so fast in Season 2? He was like the best actor with the best costume.

I know it's dark but this was such a chilling moment.

hahahaha wtf no seriously wtf please who is this?

At least he went out in an over the top way.

gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Nathaniel_Barnes

Michael Chiklis as The Executioner.

GUILTYYYYY

Oh dear

this is just sad

Is he supposed to be retarded or something?

I wish they kept a bunch of villains aroundfor longer. Azrael, Barnes and Dollmaker were all got rid off too quickly orforgotten about. And Mr. Freeze was fantastic in season 2 but I dislike how they only use him as a mindless henchman now.

Bruce, the character, is acting in that scene. It's literally the point of going to the auction, throwing everyone off.

>tfw barbara is carrying the show

He actually started out as a great character but then they turned him into what you see on the picture. a season and a half of character development thrown out the window. Made me laugh though, for what it's worth.

he looks way too gaunt, made worse by his jew nose. boy needs to start bulking up while he is still growing.

It blows my mind how shitty she was in season 1 and how fun she became after that. I've never seen that before, usually they'd write someone like that off the show.

Why was this deleted?

His face is perfect. Like a young Jack Nicholson. Why do they have to hide it behind makeup in the later seasons?

THOT BTFO

youtu.be/0QiqKGvdFtg

Did Firefly die this season? I'm so confused about this, cause she was shot in Lee's fight club but then we didn't see her again. Did Grundy eat her or something? What's up with that?

I miss Silver. Why was she written out?

youtube.com/watch?v=c_vwgtoa59k

This felt like it could've been in a Burton film.

>when someone steals your minerals

>Is he supposed to be retarded or something?
if you read the comics Batman always comes of as autistic

Yeah I know I was more specifically commenting on David's acting ability in that particular moment. Sort of looks like he graduated from the 2017 class of Emilia Clarke acting school if you know what I mean brethren. He's good in the show overall though

It's not Dean Norris lol. It's Michael Chiklis.

Is Professor Pyg a cyborg? Love Michael Cerveris, though.

I read batman comics as a kid and you're right, he always comes off as a bit of a sperg. Probably why so many neckbeards obsess over him.

No words needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsrB5RTCsIU

>He's good in the show overall though
No he's not, you obsessed pedo

Spoiler

>I read batman comics as a kid and you're right, he always comes off as a bit of a sperg.
The lengths you cunts will go to to defend this shitty kid's pathetic acting ability is commendable.

Man this show looks cheap

no there are metal plates in his head

Compared to Flash & Arrow? Yeah no.

I was thinking compared to like Daredevil or the Punisher

You say what.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WvkxPdgiu4

>kid batman pushing the bomb button
>jim gordon is indestructible
>morena baccarin is evil now
I really need to catch up with this shit.

It's hilarious how crazy this show is and how unafraid they are to go even crazier.