ResurrXion Free Previews Spotlight: X-Titles Only Edition

All but one of these previews are lettered.

Out on April 5

Out on April 12

the only two that seem semi exciting are Cable and GenX but those will probably be boring too

Out on June 7

Out on May 3

Out on May 31

Here comes the only unlettered (but not the only uncolored) of the bunch.

Out on May 17

Here comes that one title that leaked on Marvel Unlimited last week, but no one (?) bothered to storytime it.

Out on April 5 (full colored lettered preview will appear elsewhere later)

Out on April 12

>literally who writer
>Jubilee is still a teen mom
>imma blow up the mansion!
>Purifiers!
Just more recycling from the House of NO Ideas.

End.

I guess they're ignoring the "X-Men: No More Humans" OGN.

100 underused/forgotten mutants and this is who they chose
for shame
where's Husk

Seriously though why is Jean in charge and not young Hank?

what happened in it

Teen Jean got posessed by the PF when dealing with an alternate Universe Jean that was also Phoenix. She saved the day, Scott even said that the whole thing proved that brining the O5 over was a good thing.

Because she's a strong independent woman who don't need no man

She needs four of 'em in order to have a team apparently.

Based Land

Why is it word count and not letters?

One word: Disappointment.

And....dropped all the X-books. Literally Hopeless. There is no recover for the X-Men.

B-b-but why the hair are short?

Didn't she already say that in BotA or somewhere around there?

kek, those geese

He even looks like a tool

More lettered preview pages have come out

But before we head to the colored version fof the first three pages (and a brand new one)...

If colossus doesn't ram her with his metal dick I will fucking riot, marvel. Give me my shitty otp

And FINALLY, the follow-up.

All done.

What's he going to write there? I'm bobby and i'm "..."?

>Quentin creating a psi-shield with a Phoenix emblem

Just die already you little cunt

He'll write "and I'm gay" at the end of the issue. Screencap this.

>let's move the mansion to the Central Park
>What could go wrong
>Blows up in the first issue

>Tfw this is breaking heart
>not that x-men is unreadable trash but that I just don't give a fuck
This used to be my favorite flagship group. I used to be able to recommend an x-book.

"Call the play boss".

God just kill that miserable old guy already. What happened to the rebellious "i don't give a fuck about leaders" Logan? Where are Logan's balls? Marvel just put this subservient piece of crap out of his misery. Better not having any Logan around, instead of an eunochized one. Dropped.

You should've dropped it on the first page. If you made if past this garbage, you're the one with a problem.

You are right, i admit it.

But it's a mistake i'm not intent to repeat again. The X-franchise continues to be dead to me. Another relaunch, but the crap stays. So better move on.

That would be "yet" and not "never".

There are approximately 900 X-Teens, why did they feel the need to invent another one? And include literal whos like Nature Girl and Morph.

>I was hoping a preteen would show up and bore it to death with social politics

Did you leave your balls in the afterlife Kurt?

because Hanks sucks

Horrible and boring. None of these excite me. I was at least buying Bunn's Uncanny but now there is nothing for me. Fuck Marvel.

Did he stop fucking Domino?

Old Man Logan actually outgrew his rebellious phase when he killed all his friends he's actually become a better person because of i.

Somehow I cant belive Quentin Quire is still around.
He was an evil little cunt when he was first introduced.

Wow. TERRIBLE art.
Also..why does Marvel keep cucking Cyclops?

I don't give a fuck if Logan becomes a better person. Logan was supposed to be the the rebel, who doesn't give a fuck about authority. If you took this from him, than the character is truly dead. Worse his spirit is crashed. Besides wasn't OML at the end of Millar's saga, who slay all the Hulk family, by declaring that Wolverine is back? Or this has been retconed too?

Even Logan wasn't above listening to orders sometimes and this is Kitty his protege someone he's really close to leading so I'm not surprised he's following orders.

At least Jeen used to have the benefit of being a cutie. Now she's just... ugh.

Nanananananananana
Nanananananananana
Batman!

...oh, wait.

Went back to the farm, settled down with a farmhand and is living comfortably.

Logan wouldn't follow orders without question, like a subservient eunochized fag from anyone, even Xavier himself, who is the X-leader that he respected most, much less from a protege who sold him off, in the first chance. And the worse is to look him behaving like the "leader's pet". It's insulting to Logan's character.

Remember this is the Old Man iteration of Logan, going through what he has he's become more humble and has changed a lot from the person he used to be. Plus he'll probably get rebellious here and there if the moment calls for it.

You're nitpicking way too hard. Logan still has respect for his teamates and does what they say as long as it's not something he's completely against. He doesn't have to go against every single thing he gets told all the time.

All this bitching over the line "call the play boss", you need to get help if that line triggers you so hard.

I don't think that you know OML well either. At the end of Millar's saga he decapitated Red Skull, killed every Hulk family member except his adopted son Bruce Banner Jr, and he killed Banner Hulk by opening his guts. Afterwards he started a crusade against the villains's regime. This doesn't sounds "humble" at all, but the old good Wolverine. The old spineless fag presented here, has nothing to do with Logan. It's just bullshit writing. Period. And for this reason the comic is dropped to hell, alongside with the othrr Marvel's X-crap. Enough is enough. X-Men are dead to me.

If you like this out of character garbage it's your own problem actually. But shitty taste is what it is.

Kitty is the worst mutant ever.

>Young Cyclops isn't allowed to be leader or act ressonable anymore
>Make Jean, the mind-reading/mind-rapist into leader because she has a vagina
I hate what this world has become

Because she is more powerful in a 1v1 fight than the others. Can inflict seizures or otherwise shut down the opponent's body, disable the opponent's powers, read their attack plans and pre-emp them, stab with a knife from a distance.

Wait, what happened to his contractually obligated Inhuman love interest?

> Prestige, whose power is to only appear in the most expensive floppies

That is the little Iceman's partner. Iceman (Adult) is single and not really sure what he is trying to do.

Only his teen self is dating the Inhuman

Adult Bobby still hasn't found anyone's dick to suck what with Northstar being married, Rictor keeping Shatterstar on a leash and Daken possibly being dead again

Are you baiting or just really new?
Wolverine had already started to act mature back in the classic Claremont run, even if he acted like a braindead moron at times.

Picture related to thead.

> team leader. About damn time

OK, I'm done here