New botw

>new botw

>it's a Josh episode

oh for fuck's sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c4ZpyKSmgdE
youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=7m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he should just stick to discussing artsy films on review desu. his no fun allowed personality sucks for botw.

Don't worry, the edged weapon video makes up for it.

I wish there was a VHS rip I can torrent.

Josh neither adds nor takes away from any episode he's in (other than taking up a space that could be filled by someone funny). AIDS is a thousand times worse because he actively detracts from the experience.

its on youtube
youtu.be/c4ZpyKSmgdE

AIDS is fun when drunk.
He's also good at following the most incomprehensible movies.

Josh is just a black hole sucking out any fun around him. He very much detracts from the experience. Just watch the beginning of the current BOTW. He's awful. He makes Mike less funny just by being around him.

A you faggots have been bitching about him for years now and I’ve noticed one very important thing: it makes no difference. He’s still in videos because he’s still their friend. And no matter how much you bitch and say the same things over and over, he will continue to be their friend and you will continue to not be.

Calm down, Josh.

>jay name drops a gus van sant movie
>noo such artsy fart shit lol pretentious fuck
this is who Sup Forums listen to about movies

youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=7m22s
>7:22
I don't think laughs can't sound more forced

>new RCR
>it's a Roman episode

Beardfat kisses everyones ass.

Why do they bother with Josh? He can barely keep up and its uneasy to look at. Its enough to watch the giant fatass of Rich, but he redeems himself with other qualities. Josh dropped one joke and Mike's reaction to it was obviously edited out - he probably said something like 'Good joke, you almost redeemed yourself'.

Fuck Josh. He's no wizard either. He should stop being such good soyboy and get a little bit drunk ' n ' angry. He's worse to watch than Jack and I don't really like Jack either (what a weird asexual alien)

Yeah, there's something about Josh that just makes me wince. He seems like he's trying too hard.

It's almost like people say things just because that's how they feel or what they think. Weird.

You build your own headcanon about friends faking laughter around each other to justify you're autistic hate of one guy in a group of friends that talks about movies on the internet. Think about your life and make some changes.

1. Jay
2. Rich
3. Mike
4. Canadians
5. Beardfat
6. Aidsmoby

Calm down Josh, people can say what the think about you on here.

>Why do they bother with Josh?
You might as well be asking "why do people have friends?"

>Josh dropped one joke and Mike's reaction to it was obviously edited out
So you hate Josh because of reasons that you'e completely made up?

>I don't really like Jack either (what a weird asexual alien)
He's married and has two kids.

>If I had that shirt, I would be so ashamed.
Jesus christ mike

>tfw was thinking 'what an awesome shirt' first time I saw it

Wow Josh, don't get offended when you say you're a fat sack of shit with no redeeming on-camera qualities.

>tfw the few times where mike fucks up and Jay bullies the shit out of him

>AIDS is fun when drunk.
fuck off

jack is fucking trash with his fake laughing and constant autistic movements to get attention

>Jay
>#1 anything

I'M DYING LAUREN.

Correct listing:

1)Mike
2)Rich
3)Jay
4)Canadians
5)Beardfat
6)Guest stars
7)All the shitty movies
8)
9)
10)
11)
9999)Aidsmoby

Jay is consistently good though.
If Mike can't think of any EPIC jokes, he turns to bullying rich or someone else. I still like him though because good mike moments are the best.

this one really sucked

josh is literally one of the best parts of the rlm kinomatic universe

Fat jay and moby without aids. So that's from 5 years ago? 7?

Contrarian faggot

>bullying rich
which is great

he looks better with a shaved head

just like josh looks better with a beard

Sometimes, but Mike rarely knows when to pull back and ends up just making it awkward while someone else has to interrupt. Or they just hard-cut to a new conversation.

All fatsos look slightly better with a beard. It hides the double chin and plump cheeks. When I shaved my beard I was genuinely terrified. Made me go an a diet again and get a gym membership.

I miss the girl from the early BOTW videos.

I don't

Mike=Rich>Jay>Canadians>Guests>Drunk Aidsmoby>Beardfat>Sober Aidsmoby

Do you ever think the other Milwaukee blobs secretly resent Jay for unfucking his shit?

If they didn't like the joke they'd edit it out retard

Josh is occasionally funny, i dont think he contributes much though
One of the moments that made me laugh the hardest in BOTW was him playing the guitar while mike sung the rich evans song, probably wouldnt have happened without him

Both wrong
In terms of laugh value/how funny they are
1) mike
2) rich (only because hes retarded, he doesnt actually make funny jokes)
3)Jay/Canadians
4) josh
5) jack (occasionally amusing)

In terms of opinions:
1) Jay
2) Mike, Canadians, Jack, Josh, literally everyone else
POWER GAP
9816251810561) Rich

This is pretty much right and also explains why PreRec is completely unwatchable.

That’s the funniest thing about these autistic faggots who go on and on about the “awkward” moments or “failed jokes.” Mike and Jay EDIT these videos. It’s not raw footage. Anything that’s left in is there because they find it amusing. The people complaining are the same ones that think every RLM joke is reality.

My problem with Aidsmoby and sometimes Jay is just that they both try way too hard sometimes, Aidsmoby way more than Jay (I actually like Jay, but he is pretty betacuck)

Mike and Rich are 100% RLM's best combo though.

>New BotW
>See they have a Surviving Edged Weapons tape
>Already knew exactly what it was since I've seen it remixed with a silly techno song called Hardcore Feelings.
>They're too big of pussies to look at the gore.
>Don't even post the best part where this blond haired cop in his late 30s or early 40s starts rattling how he isn't dying in no ghetto.
They really are hack frauds.

AUT-O-ZAM
AUT-O-ZAM
AUT-O-ZAM

When has Jay ever tried too hard? He's been the only one who hasn't, aside from the leaves, but they're devoid of personality so they don't count.

> Literally been 6 years.
> People STILL get mad at Josh, Jack, Canadians et all.

Literally how?

By them being insufferable. All they have to do is not be annoying but they can't.

We had this thread yesterday.

You faggots should be glad there's another RLM video instead of complaining about meaningless opinions. Oh wait, this is redditchan now.

At this point the bad episodes outweigh the good, why are you still here?

to watch and discuss RLM. I'm sorry you can't handle the negatives of discussion.

So fucking what? People will always call him a fat hypocritical soyboy cunt with shit opinions because that's precisely what he is.

But there isn't discussion. It's just "I hate X" over and over again.

I've had a full beard since 1998 and I refuse to go back to the way things were.

But you’ve been exhaustively complaining about the exact same thing in the exact same way for fucking five years. It’s actually kind of creepy. At some point you have to just accept reality and walk away. Josh amd jack have been a part of RLM since before you knew what RLM was. They’re all friends and not going anywhere

>people give plenty of reasons why they dislike the personalities
>STOP THIS ISN"T DISCUSSION
???

When those plenty of reasons have been reiterated day in day out for 5+ years, yes, it isn't discussion.

Bitching about something doesn't mean we think it will go away. Why does this (lack of) logic apply only to RLM, but not to the millions of other things Sup Forums have been bitching about your years?

I hesitate to ask why on a site full of bitching about inane things, you get so flustered over it.

Bitch about Josh all you want but Rich is objectively the worst RLM member.

Watch anything Pre-Rec to understand this. He's only useful as the punchline to a joke from Mike.

Wrong

It's Jack >>>> everyone

>When those plenty of reasons have been reiterated day in day out
Welcome to your first day on Sup Forums.

Not him but atleast with Star Wars threads or other Sup Forums content it's usually because something new actually occurs. You aren't bitching about anything he specifically did this episode, just him existing is enough to spark multiple threads with this line of reasoning.

Also for what it's worth, i think pointless cyclical circlejerking about the same shit over and over again is retarded no matter the subject. Atleast with other films and such it's not day in day out.

>He's only useful as the punchline to a joke from Mike.
That's still more usefulness than Josh

Then if we point out specifics they do, you'd call it nitpicking autism. Jack & Josh are okay sometimes, but you can't deny they more often than not are the "that kids' of the group. Who try way too hard to fit in, kill moments, kiss ass, and generally just bog down the whole thing.

All they have to do is not do those things, but they choose not to. Now whether they do it just to piss off Sup Forums autists intentionally is another discussion.

>you'd call it nitpicking autism

Others might, but i literally never see it happen. Just like i never see anyone point out why they think others are superior, it's just retarded tier lists with ever more broken down timescales of X,Y,Z personality.

And no, i disagree on all of those counts other than a handful of times (over literally dozens of hour long episodes) and i can probably find times Rich, Jay or Mike equally fuck up jokes.

Also this bitching shit extends to freddie, canadians, len, any guest whatsoever people shitpost about incessantly because it's not the 'main guys' when it hasn't been the 'main guys' for 6 fucking years.

When Half in the Bag first started, everyone was bitching about Jay simply for the fact that he wasn't Mike.

Mike gets off because he generally brings the most to the episode whether unintentionally or not. Jay gets a pass because he's the only person there that actually cares about films enough to have decent knowledge, and discuss the technical side of things. Even though the worst thing he's done is just be dead weight sometimes when he doesn't care strongly enough either way.

The Canadians are fucking terrible though, they waste a discussion slot and depend on the others to carry the conversation.

you thought this thread was so good you had to make it multiple times?

>When Half in the Bag first started, everyone was bitching about Jay simply for the fact that he wasn't Mike.
wrong
lies
clear case of revisionism

>objectively the worst RLM member
says the pleb
Jack and his often bad opinions is what makes pre-rec unbearable

> bad opinions is what makes pre-rec unbearable
Also, unbound love for indie shit.
Also, sucking tremendously at games.
Also, being a yes-man for rich.

I don't mind him he at least knows when it's appropriate to add onto a joke unlike Jack who ruins everything.

Every aspect of this faggot's being is like grid paper on my taint. His whiny faggot voice and his stupid faggot face ruin everything he's in.

I love Josh

CoRRECT

>feminine purple vest
what kind of cuck uniform is he wearing wtf

>pacman shirt

I'm similarly indifferent about Josh.

>vest

Are you blind? It's just a smoking jacket

I honestly don't know why they keep him around

>achewood shirt
Josh is alright in my book.

>I'M DYING LAUREN
jay was right.

I mean he's not wrong.

jack hate is wierder now than ever after he's been killing it in BOTW. The only people who should still hate Jack are Pre Rec fans, where both hosts suck

this, punished Rich is much better than preachy Rich

>implying Jack isn't great on PreRec

I dunno, it's funny usually but lately it's like
>rich says something inane
>mike: that's fucking gay and so are you

it's never been the main guys, the chick who's name escapes me now was in the very first episode

I just can’t stand that weird gasp he makes whenever he makes a joke. Every single time. It’s like he wants to get others to laugh by starting to laugh himself and it’s just fucking weird man. I knew a kid who did it - hated his fucking guts, mate.

OFFICIAL Sup Forums BOTW GUEST RANKING:
1. Freddie
2. Len
3. Collin
4. Jack
5. Jessie
6. Jim
7. Josh
8. Max Landis

God dammit, they passed on the "How to Make Friends" video again, it's one of the few ones I've actually watched and I wanna see how they react to it.

It's a Jehovah's Witnesses video btw, I was raised into that stuff and left it nearly 7 years ago. If they ever land on it they'll probably think the video is dull but I wanna hear what they say.

can I just say that Jack Jay and Rich were all 10/10 this episode

it depends on if we're talking steams or reviews. And even then it depends on the review.

this is also true, the one thing about every member or RLM is they suck at forcing jokes and this is an example

Max was great though I liked how he actually discussed technical and plot aspects of the first movie, they needed more films like that but we know he wont come back until they finally do another Breen film, and then they will all force the joke and ruin it

Len is seriously omnipresent on the Internet. He answers any comment anywhere on YouTube that mentions him. He probably is in this thread. Hi Len.

That hot mike is amazingly accurate to how he looked when he was younger.

>implying you're not Len

You forgot Gillian

Lady Mike can get it.

Freddie is the obvious hipster choice.