Shows that were popular for no reason and didn't deserve to last as long as they did

This show was just an awful Nick Jr reject with a bunch of buttjokes and lawsuit jokes.

Fuck I thought I repressed that show. I remember it being way more stressful than funny

It was just average as fuck

I only remember the shiny shiny episode being fun

REMEMBER ME Sup Forums?

Viewers were enthralled with Ingrid. That giraffe was thirsty for Adam.

This shit show wasn't Rocko. If anything, it felt more like SpongeBob, except that it didn't have the wit and charm like the early seasons of SpongeBob had.

The only remotely interesting part was the Giraffe's lust for human dick.

IIRC it got good on its last two seasons, when the tone and humor shifted entirely. Still, that means that half of the show was bad and it's surprising to me that it even lasted 4 seasons in the first place.

Why does this meme always pop up in these threads?

Two Stupid Dogs with a katana.

Were these popular? I didn't pay much attention to ratings or even television much at the time but I figured they did poorly because all I saw of either was awful

I did think it was funny how they basically threw out all the development the scout master got in the last episode by revealing he was actually an insane asylum patient who escaped and tied up and kept the actual scout master in the basement.

The End

I don't see what was so special about this show. From the episodes I saw, it seemed like a generic action cartoon and definitely did not deserve 3spinoffs and a reboot.

The concept of the show is GOAT

It was basically Justice League for the Hot Topic crowd. An episodic action cartoon with out-of-place hijinks and faces pulled straight out of a "how to draw anime" book.
Nobody had any personality unless the episode was specifically about them.
The worst part is that it ended right when it was starting to pick up.

>oh yeah user? well TTGO is still worse
Yeah. And water is wet.

Yeah, but the execution was kind of weak. Not a bad show, just.........eh. I honestly wasn't a fan of Ben acting like a brat at times and arguing with Gwen.

Gym Partner was secret kino

The show was an excuse to design neat looking alien superheros and sell toys. People latched onto it for the concept and character designs more than anything.

I wouldn't call it bad though. Just average as hell.

I don't think the show was bad, but I remember being disappointed with the show since the idea and theme song were awesome. But it turned out to be kind of forgettable and somewhat bland with meh characters. Not bad, but it is one of the most mediocre shows in my opinion.

I will admit though that I enjoyed some of the plots, but even then I couldn't get that into the show, because the humor and characters didn't do much for me

Both of these fucking characters had such punchable faces

>All Grown Up
It did that awful, age them up to pander to those who watched when they were kids, bullshit.
It really breaks the atmosphere, when these shits were babies and children you could justify their thinking, when their shit teenagers the flaws in their personalities really stick out and you really realize how much more boring the cast is than you would have before

It even ripped off a lot of the music from spongebob