Why is Disney considered an evil corporation...

Why is Disney considered an evil corporation? The latest debacle with star wars battlefront 2 has painted Disney as a sort of "savior" from EA's practices, which in turn causes tons of people to scream that Disney is actually just as bad. Why? Educate someone that has not looked for a second into the corporate side of Disney and has seen nothing but fairly high quality products and movies over the years.

Disney has mainstreamed certain franchises they've acquired (Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar) and made the film's much more cookie cutter than they had been before the acquisition.

I dont disagree with the fact that Marvel movies are the equivalent of mcdonalds food under disneys guise, but how is that actually making the corporation bad? The only good marvel movies that arent tied to Disney are also more about directorial decisions like the first two Raimi movies (and blade if you stretch the definition of good). Thats about the same amount of good marvel movies that Disney has (iron man 1, avengers, winter soldier)

Well Disney is known to stifle director control and instead have a film essentially made by board room decisions executed by a single producer who oversees things. This flies in the face of the auteur theory and upsets people who are fans of film.

okay, and how does this spawn the idea that disney is a retardedly evil corporation? that sounds mildly annoying and basically just means that their comic or SW movies wont reach classic status until they let them be free, but it doesnt send me into a rage either because it doesnt "offend" me as a consumer in a similar fashion as something as unapologetically retardedly evil and money grubbing as EA does

People don't really behave rationally online when it comes to movies. Things are either the best or the worst with no gray area. Ergo, Dinsey is the worst and evil.

As long as it works nothing wrong with that. The fact that most of their movies succeed means they know what they're doing. Compare it to other studios who actually ruin their directors' works by meddling too much and I think directors would've chosen Disney if they had the option.

A lot people eat McDonalds but does that mean they're succeeding as chef's?

I wouldn't consider them evil, but they are definitely getting to the point of being way too big and influential which is never good for any company.

And the only good thing they've really done in this decade currently are the Mickey Mouse shorts. Everything else including Frozen and Tangled have been pretty mediocre and basic.

Because muh star wars muh childhood muh princesses

I mean you have people who are excited about them potentially taking over Fox because of X-Men even though it is a huge step towards a monopoly.

If Disney could make billions from incest and paedophilia they would

Nobody cares about your shit game, Sup Forumsshit. No doubt this board is a shithole with so much of Sup Forumssters and Sup Forumsshit in it

there is nothing wrong with consensual incest. its literally legal in almost exactly 50% of the world and its entire stigma is based on the bible just like with homosexuality. gays are more accepted because they had bigger numbers to fight for their equal rights (while statistically things like sexual violence and abuse are far more deeped in homosexuality than incest)

Because of their influence on copyright laws.

explain

Post your sister

I am the sister

Tits or gtfo

They were taken over by jews in the 90s

>Star Wars
Star Wars was always a shit movie for kids tho??? Like I don't see how the movies got worse? Lol

Because the Internet considers every corporation to be inherently evil
Whether that's true or not is another matter

>haha why dont women post here i mean le tits or get the fack out!11

I dont think you have any idea where that shit came from and why if you unironically post it after begging someone to reveal their gender to you

>Buy Marvel and ruin it
>Buy Star Wars and ruin it
>Remake all your classics in live action and ruin them
>Buy Pixar and slowly bleed them dry
>Make 1 game and accidentally not jew as hard as EA
>"GUYZ LOOK DIDNEY DINDU NUFFIN LOOK AT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2"

your comments are cancer

kys

>haha why dont women post here
said no one ever.

except that they indirectly do by even acting like that its something special to pay attention to. even IF women were 50% of the userbase of this site, they would still have to actually hide it (which means avoiding basic interactions like ) or outright attentionwhoring because of how idiots treat it as so special when someone posts a timestamped pic here

>and its entire stigma is based on the bible
Um, no sweetie, it's because you're gonna have retarded kids and fuck up the gene pool.

good job proving that youre falling for the exact same propaganda from the bible as what homosexuality was subject to. the "retarded kids" thing is literally a meme and anyone who says it plain out doesnt understand the subject and the genetics aspect of it. people have retarded children when both parents carry something that then manifests in the offspring. the stigma that incest causes this is because both parties carry the same genes, meaning that IF they already had a 50% chance of having retarded children, it would now be 100%. What it affects in actuality is moving genetic faults like diabetes forwards with no failrate. The same exact scenario works the other way around where 2 perfect human beings from the same family reproduce and the child will be a genetic marvel

Shut the fuck up you retarded inbred

Except I just want to fuck other guys, not my family. What the fuck is wrong with you? Giving your kid Tay-Sachs is one thing, but 99.9% of the time the attraction is born out of something that's psychologically unhealthy. Go out and meet real people instead of being cooped up in your house lusting after your sister.

Even if you want to push that it's without risk biologically speaking. How are you going to explain that your sister is also your girlfriend and that your kid's mom is also his aunt?

What they've done to public domain is pretty shady, for starters.

Gee I wonder why
Lets see
>They are literal satanists
>Been submilinal-messaging kids for entire generations
>Biggest jewcorp in the industry
>Absolute monopoly that soffocates and devours any kind of opposition
>As satanists, they have secret parties where they use ritual sacrifice and sex magic on mind controlled minors
>Every single child star they produce shows signs of being damaged as proof of the degenerate things they do to them
>The can't even make a decent movie
I could go on and on... but I'm just passing through

Don't try to talk down to us with your "intellectual's" ways, user. Your sad devotion to those "classics" has not helped you see a record at the box office, or given you clairvoyance enough to understand the appeal of the most popular movie series on Earth.

Prior to Disney's influence, copyrights only extended for about 25 years after something was created, with a possible 25 year extension. Every time Steamboat Willie was set to hit the public domain, Disney lobbied to have the length of copyright extended, so know we're at the point where it's something retarded where it lasts for the entire lifetime of the author + 100 years before something hits the public domain. This is catastrophic for the ability of new generations to create artistically off the shoulders of the generation that came before. This is also why we're in a situation where everybody is constantly recycling characters and stories that were created fucking decades ago, because that shit is still copyrighted and they can get away with it, whereas a lapse into the public domain would force movie executives to look to some other, newer source material. To top it all off, the irony is that Disney was a company founded on making animated versions of public domain stories, and now they're dead set on getting their greedy mitts on everything they can
In short: Fuck Disney and fuck the shills like you who do their dirty work

Thanks for the info.

I dont watch capeshit and i havent cared about star wars since i was a kid. I hate Disney because they effectively destroyed the way of life of my ansestors. Cracker culture, at least in Central Fla., breathed its last breath the day Disney World opened.

The company is single handedly responsible for copyright and public domain laws reaching ridiculous levels. Expect them to change them again in the next ten when the mouse is about to become publicly available

your entire post is one retarded strawman after another. the entire basis of the entire "retarded children" argument (which is already wrong) is standing on incestuous couples having children. are you really retarded enough to believe that the people doing it are doing it exclusively to have children?

attraction to family is the EXACT same thing as being gay, its a mistake in brain development and its only "deviant" through the perception of ages old stigmas. if anything, branding it as so taboo is only making more and more people interested in it and secretly/not so secretly even enjoying the thought. the amount of people doing it would barely increase if the public perception of it changed to a more positive one, it would simply let the people who do it be more open about it

EA is bad but Disney is really only in this to protect its IP. The fuck-up with loot boxes stands to hurt their brand right before they release TLJ, of course they're epically buttmad right now.

Most of the hurr Disney evil durr shit on this site comes from people being mad about how badly DC fucked up and looking for someone else to blame for it.

There are legit points like makes but for the most part it's not what people are discussing here.

This looks honestly like a bait post and is made by a Disney shill.

>"The jew cries out in pain as they strike"

Let's see what Disney has done?

>ruined public domain
>fucked copyright
>every movie is anti white anti male
>huge role reversal
>massive cultural Marxist propaganda
>induced values shift causing values dissonance
>using literal Simian motifs in their films against men.
>using rape motifs to effectualize listen and believe rapes
>total satanic inversion of values and dimorphism sex roles.

Disney is evil. They have been since the 1990s. I wish they would have gone bankrupt.

You sound like inbred Australian

The original Iron Man wasn't Disney. It was Paramount. The deal went through about midway through the production of Iron Man 2, and holy shit does it ever show.

gays btfo

This.

Beyond this, think of the implications not just for the entertainment industry, but for *all* endeavors where copyright plays a factor. Their greedy, lazy asses are fucking it up for everybody across multiple socioeconomic strata.

In short, fuck Disney. The Mouse must burn.

Disney have destroyed copyright law, the public domain, and are becoming dangerously close tp having a monopoly over entertainment media.

>But they saved me $15 in DLC on muh vidya

Says the inbred incest advocate

>and are becoming dangerously close tp having a monopoly over entertainment media

Great. Can't wait until they own the internet too. Soon they'll be able to beam opinions and commands directly into our brains.

Fuck off nigger

McDonalds is hardly the number one restaurant. It’s a silly comparison. Also, prove to us where Disney changes Feige’s plan for Marvel. Anyone?

People shouldn’t own their creations, huh? Boys, we’ve got another commie here.

>using literal Simian motifs in their films against men
What does this even mean?

Dead people can't own anything goy

actually tho...

>attraction to family is the EXACT same thing as being gay, its a mistake in brain development and its only "deviant" through the perception of ages old stigmas
Are you retarded? One is seemingly an inert attraction to people of the same sex. I might be a faggot, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it and say it isn't the result of something going wrong. In the case of incest, you're just attracted to a family member. It isn't some sort of CONDITION where you're ONLY attracted to family members.

back the fuck off?!?!

They don't want you to think. Thinking is dangerous. They merely want you to consume.

Resist.

yes, neither is homosexuality as bisexuality exists. there are varying degrees of these things and both of them are programming errors in brains that are supposedly supposed to look for the best possible mate of the opposing sex for the sole purpose of reproduction

Funfact: Artists hired by Disney have to sign a contract allowing Disney to claim any creative work they create while employed, even work done off the clock at home, is Disney property.