Bring back a show after 13 years

>Bring back a show after 13 years
>Only have ten episodes
>Decide to focus on a random litterally who side character for half of those episodes instead of the main character
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capitalism, man. Not even once.

I'm serious BTW

"Appropriation" is a disease that divides us all.

You're saying that like the first 4 seasons didn't have episodes where minor characters had more screentime than Jack.

The original show wasn't about Jack really as much as it was about the challenge of the week.

52 episodes != 10 episodes
Dumb shitposter.

you should go back to best Korea my friend

>I haven't seen the show but I decide to jump on the hate wagon for (You)s

Too bad the USSR isn't an option.

I love the show, I just wish they wouldn't focus on a shoehorned love interest and bring the focus back to jack finding his sword.

I think they are establishing his soul searching first before he can his sword again.

Why does he need to search for it when his soul appears and talks to him as a ghost constantly

Nice

That's just him being beaucoup cockoo, babe.

(You)

It has officially become an anime.
meh, I WANT THE ENDING ALREADY

This is completely untrue.
Episode 1 DID dedicate half of its time to establishing the daughters of Aku, which was fine in my opinion to set up a new threat for Jack to face.

Episode 2 focuses almost completely on Jack and the psychological damage of his decades long quest for vengeance, the daughters of Aku appear only as antagonists and you literally can't even tell which is which because they are all wearing masks.

Episode 3 again focuses almost entirely on Jack recuperating from his battle with the daughters of Aku and struggling with his decision to kill them. There is a single scene that characterizes the daughters and it is very short. We get a brief view of Ashi's face at the end of the episode.

Future episodes will probably focus on Jack and Ashi's relationship, but this season has already given more characterization to Jack than the entirety of the previous seasons. People are just looking to complain, the new season has been amazing thus far.

They haven't even established a fucking love interest in the episodes that were released.

3rd episode was entirely about Jack and how he perceives killing, it was so fucking personal we got a flashback that shows us he's familiar with death since childhood.

I want all the new episodes supercut as the Samurai Jack Movie.

Son of a bitchin’ no good lousy ass anarchistic capitalist bitch. That’s what I say about my relatives, but you won’t say it.

>It has officially become an anime.
I'll bite.

What do (you) actually meme by this?

You're actually too dumb to understand a cartoon...woah.

Because it's been 50 fucking years, you retard.

What, you wanted the first episode to be "WHELP, TIME TO FIND MY SWORD, WHICH I GAVE UP ON FINDING AT LEAST DECADES AGO!"

This is why nobody pays you to write cartoons.

Steven universe threads go in the general guy, you don't have to feel threatened because SJ is better, it'll be over in six episodes.

Stephen universe is shit, I just wanted a good cartoon but Genndy dropped the ball.

Caplocks don't get your point across and just make you seem like an angry sperg.

Not him, but he has a point. Jack needs some reason to chase after his lost sword; starting off with the lost sword and Jack looking for it would lack the same emotional impact we¡re getting by having Jack giving up.

Not that user, but if you literally have nothing to say and point out user using capslock just to have "final word in an argument xD" you might as well shitpost in Trump's Twitter account with Bess Kalb.

Can you calm your goddamn autism they haven't even aired the episodes you're crying about yet.
Can you at least wait until your food is set in front of you before you go complaining about it?

Opposite of this image is also not how it works

>Sir why are you shitting in my food
>HOW WOULD YOU NO IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET?!?

I mean it like those casual 12 episode romantic animes that always end with the guy getting the girl.

>Jack is in different world filled with magic
>10 episodes
Jack is Konosuba.

In a very twisted way, I can actually see this being a thing.

Remember, these autists haven't even seen the episode that has ruined the series. No one has. All these people have is a fucking mention of a girl and the waterworks starts. Foaming at the mouth and posting retarded Sup Forums-tier analogy comments about eating shit like you're a god damn 15 year old.

You know shit is going to come out of the asshole because that's the conclusion you've experienced yourself a million fucking times, not because you're some fortune telling master who can tell a dildo from your boyfriend without looking or touching.
Judging and coming to conclusions on ANYTHING before you've even seen any evidence for or otherwise is beyond retarded.

Everything you're doomsaying is entirely based off of nothing more than the fucking INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPHS, thats all the info you have and you're jumping to conclusions, do you even have the slightest clue how completely stupid that is?
Predictions are not truths until confirmed, until then they're still fucking predictions you preschool dropouts.
If you want to just sit around and be contrarians why don't you all head to Sup Forums and shitpost about the latest hit game and how its terrible, I'm sure you'll be among your kin there.

>Why does he need to search for it when his soul
He's a broken man who's basically failed his father, his people, and lost all the one thing left from his past that he needed in order to defeat Aku.

You don't think that'd leave some kind of mark on your mental state? Plus, he's in a land riddled with the scars of his past plus it's been nearly over half a lifetime for him and for all he knows he'll spend the rest of eternity in it.

Of fucking course they're going to focus on his mental state. You say you want them to focus on him more yet you say you don't want them to at the same time? Him finding his sword is so much less interesting than him developing as a character and finding his sword as RESULT of him coming to terms with who he is.

Contradicting yourself, plus the world doesn't just revolve around Jack. What made the original show so great was that it had interesting characters in this world that Jack interacted with. You saying you don't want them to focus on Ashi is like saying they shouldn't have focused on Jack's father in the Birth of Evil. It's fine to have multiple characters in a single story.

Dear /co-Sup Forums please lend me your hatred and let us ride the horse and punish its abusers who have been beating it up dead for so long. You know what horse I'm talking about. This evil abomination must be put to an end. It's been 7 years.

ok but he still has his soul

It's not literal, user. Not sure if this is bait or not.

Are you talking about the wolf or the DoA?

What?

>this season has already given more characterization to Jack than the entirety of the previous seasons
How can anyone be so blind that he can't see this.Jack went through more character development in the 3 new episodes than the rest of the series combined.There is literally no way to not notice this.Just poor men's trolls that need to be E R A D I C A T E D.

>mistaking character destruction for development

This is exactly what happened with LOK.

>tfw I think these past few episodes are better than the original run

You're actually too dumb to understand a joke

>mistaking character development destruction

>character destruction
>jack has ptsd from living a life in what is basically hell for him
>this is somehow destruction
kys :)

>Episode 1 DID dedicate half of its time to establishing the daughters of Aku, which was fine in my opinion
Should've done that in ep 3, so that the audience, just like Jack,would assume they're robots right until the reveal.

And why the hell was the time skip any necessary, if not as an excuse to change the show's core elements in the form of a soft reboot?

None of the crap about Ashi or losing the sword would've aired in the original Samurai Jack. That's not what the series was about.

This is coming from the guy who hates the entire new season due to episodes that haven't aired yet.

So that guy who wondered how long will it take for people to turn against this show: not very long.

'cept it ain't crap

And Trump didn't get elected.

What's your point?

That the new season isn't crap.This is my point and it was obvious in the previous post.I can see why you would have trouble understanding basic concepts like language and logic.

Does anybody have the Mega links? I can't find 'em.

Literally the ONLY thing to be worried about is how they will be able to set the stage for the final showdown in like 2-3 episodes. That is all. Hopefully the Scotsman will be there. I don't know what else to expect. I hope they address the Guardian.

I'm not the only one who wants Jack and Aku's daughter to get involved romantically right?

Are we talking about the descriptions for the next 4 episodes some user posted? Was there ever even a fucking source?

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it

Even leaving out the fact he's effectively fifty, it kinda feels wrong.

Jack's the type who shouldn't worry about girls until he's gotten back to the past, or failing that, at least killed Aku.

>USSR was so great
>Get thrown into the Gulag

>always end with the guy getting the girl
So, 90% of all stories ever?

(YOU)
There is no damn love interest. All three episodes have been about Jack trying to get back on his path again. Jesus Christ. At least watch the damn show

It all depends on how it is written.

I could see at least a platonic love emerging as Jack teach her his own worldview.

And then she get to be killed by Aku before they can even consider some sort of Snusnu.

Then again, maybe Genndy will blow our mind with something else.

You fucking idiots who think that there's gonna be a love interest in this show- The damn listings say "Relationship." They're going to be friends, at best. Morons

Stalin died in 1953, user.

>>Decide to focus on a random litterally who side character for half of those episodes instead of the main character

>claiming that half the episodes focus on nobody side characters when we are only 3 episodes into a ten episode season

Wow, you're retarded.

3/5 > 50% tho

>have no toilet paper, so use "The Communist" monthly magazine to wipe your ass instead.

3 out of 10 is 30%, though. And considering that most of those nobody side characters died by the third episode, I think it's safe to say that half of the episodes won't focus on them, and that OP is a fag who likes to complain for the sake of complaining.

>beaucoup cockoo
I really hope this has staying power. I want to be a confused old man browsing Sup Forums in the future and see some young user bitching about Civil War VIII Carol Gets BLACKED being beaucoup coocoo

I request that you stop using any devices or technology involving or currently being used in a capitalist system.

That includes this website.

mgtoweenies

I request you stop opposing the mainstream usage of the Omnissiah's gifts.

lol "character destruction"

>Waah, muh heroes should never kill anyone ever! Let Jack fight hordes of endless robots like when I was a kid! Character development is icky!

>This is exactly what happened with LOK.
I don't see Jack reaching the levels of idiocy or incompetence of Korra.

>tv guide mentions the character in episode description
>that means the episode is only about them and nothing else will happen in the entire episode

hmmm

If Jack regains his sword in Ep 7, will we see Scaramouch pass on the news about Jack having lost the sword before that?

Then stop being critical of the system the has brought the Omnissiah's gifts in to reality.

the most creative insult since "gamer gators", brava

isn't jack 70?

Wait does everyone hate samurai jack now for all we know Ashi can just be a small quiet side character

They're going to Fuck.

Jack does not age.

Technically he's like 3000

Best Korea is capitalist af.

Like they don't even pretend not to be, like China does.

All 3 episodes as of now are about Jack. You have no basis beyond speculation.

Yes, you are.

>hype up ninja girls
>they all fucking die after two episodes
>Jack even gets to fuck one of them

kino, genndy
motherfucking kino

20-22. Aku's magic had a side-effect on him after he threw him through time.

leaks imply ashi is gonna turn on aku & help jack

whether they're real or not is another story but it's pretty obvious that she's gonna turn face & join up with jack based on the episodes we've seen.

and that's ultimately why Sup Forums is shitting themselves.

no they arent

>half of the first episode is about the daughters
>good bit of the second is about aku
>half of the third is a river shot

>good bit of the second is about aku
>good
>with that animation and voice acting (not to mention the writing itself, which was too humorous)

SURE MISSED THOSE FARTING DRAGONS

You're not even trying, are you baitposter?

I agree with that, the voice acting was terrible (that's the best they could find, really?) and aku was way off model.

>which was too humorous
>aku playing catch the portal
>EXTRA T H I C C
>MWAHAHAH.....See???
>The entirety of Aku's fairy tales
Did anybody watch the show at all?