Yet
I
Smile.

>dood im not kang no moe

Your tiger is dead man.

And yet I smile.

what was his endgame?

Smiling. He is a good natured dude.

I started off last season with a ray of hope, that this season would be darker than ever.
The season plodded along, slowly, like the shuffling army of the damned.
And yet I smile.
I had little screentime to make an impact.
My CGI tiger making even less appearance and being reduced to half a prop.
And yet I smile.
And now this season, to be darker and more powerful than ever, continues to lumber along.
My tiger fought to the death trying to save me.
And this season, unless it turns around, may be the penultimate.
And yet I smile!

kek

Has there ever been a an another voice actor that made such a jump to live action television.I never seen that.

>...and yet I... smile

cant decide who is worse this retard niggerclown or the garbage whores who talk like retards

the show really jumped the shark and should've died few seasons ago

And yet I smile.

Seriously what's up with the trash people? I can't make any sense of it, are there any popular theories?

>I was born a coon. And yet i smile!

Stopped watching this season. Turned it off during the scene in which the gay dude was dying. I hated every minute of the season and I didn't remember the names of the gay dudes.

I assume it's still terrible? Is the firefight still going on?

>gets your people killed

KANG

There is something inherently wrong with niggers trying to copy anglo-saxon upper class demeanour and manners of speaking

It's like some white guy trying to imitate black ghetto talk, just pure cringe LAPR desu

AND YET I SMILE.

They are all that's left of an antifa rally that was going on when the apocalypse started

They're ghosts

What a fucking shitshow of a character jesus christ.
I thought this show could not possibly get any worse but this fucking season man, its on a whole new level of shit
Everything is just so incredibly terrible

>there's literally so many zombies outside what can we do how can we save ourselves
>oh no they're in the building!
>I guess we'll just ???? and shoot them all ????? and then it'll be fine

Why not just shoot them in the first place?

gonna spoonfeed you little redd1t boy:
THEY HAVE SNIPERS SURROUNDING THE BUILDING SO THAT IF ANY OF THEM POP OUT TO KILL THE DEAD FUKS, THEYLL GET KILLED BY THE SNIPERS

But Meltman and the Mullet were standing in the open outside for ages with the little remote control plane and nobody shot them

kill Eugene

killing people off now will only make things worse