Star vs Hungry People Who May or May Not Be Named Larry

What's Janna dressed as here for Halloween, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

daronnefcy.com/post/158932750983/out-today-is-the-bind-up-of-the-1st-4-issues-of
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, I wrote a story set in that Ludo vs. the forces of evil AU that was discussed the other day.

it's probably shit, just like your post.

>Star dressed up as Ludo for Halloween
>with a lizard's tail
sasuga Nefcy

She's dressed as a lawyer and a zombie to emphasize their cold unfeeling hearts.

Or she's just doing a traditional gypse culture of being a parasite.

Janna a cute

To the faggot on pol who's avatar fagging with glossaryck and claiming that sandy hook happened, please knock it off

Isn't she a filp?

Wait, what?

>sandy hook happened
But it didn't.

Janna is cute when not being a gypsie. But being a gypsie is what defines Janna.

I know it didn't, I'm telling him to quit claiming that it did
Also, ya know, the avatar fagging

Daron said on her Twitter Janna was supposed to be a "corporate zombie"

She likes to fight the system, you see

This post reads like a dril tweet

>Gypse is a commie
Going to need two ropes for this one.

That just makes her cuter

Well post it then what are you waiting for

I want to bully janna by stealing her he will not divide us flag.

You're not allowed to link fanfics on this board

Is Janna worst girl?

>daronnefcy.com/post/158932750983/out-today-is-the-bind-up-of-the-1st-4-issues-of
>Out TODAY is the bind up of the 1st 4 issues of the (hopefully) 8 part comic book series “Deep Trouble.” These are original Star vs the Forces of Evil comics, written by storyboard artist and writer Zach Marcus (who also drew the above image) and Illustrated by character designer Devin Taylor. Like the book, these comics get to explore parts of the Star multiverse that never made it into the show. They are really fun read, and pretty to look at! Please get a copy. If it does well we’ll get to make the last 4 issues! Available most places where books are sold, including amazon.

Put your money where your hearts and private parts are.

It's $10 on Amazon.

And the Hardcover Guide to Mastering Every Dimension is only $7.50 on Amazon.

Well, shit. I thought discussing fanfics was cool with the mods.

mlp ruined that

FUCK, how can be a fucking character be so fucking cute? SHIT

I could tell you the title if you want. I've posted it to AO3, and it's probably still on the front page of the Star vs. section.

mlp ruined a lot of things.

>Star fucks up and nearly dies from it.
>The day is saved by a secondary character
>Halloween costumes
>Vore.
>No Pony Head

This was a good episode

>Janna a cute
I'd say she's mostly obtuse

this
Her cuteness makes me want to pinch her cheeks as hard as I can until she starts to cry and then I start to cry from how much my fingers hurt from pinching her cheeks some hard and the fact that I am hurting her because I cant help it she's just too adorable and pinching her cheeks is therapeutic FUCKk

Not the fuckin time Marco

Reminder that Janna's favourite color is OH MY GOD BITCH

>Tattoos
Disgusting

Good story and kinda depressing

>embarrassed about secretly liking pink due to it being a gender stereotype.
>Openly wears a skirt all the time

Thanks. Why?

She's wearing it to attract men like any other slut would.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

>Things that would have happened if Star Vs was an anime.

>Ludo and his minions are often defeated by being sent flying over the horizon and vanishing with a twinkle.

Villainess Star AUs are best AUs

They can't keep getting away with it

Psycho tsundere would degrade and berate and assault marco before having a mental breakdown and in tears demanding to know why he doesn't love her.

A new set of doujins that I could fap to for days

Please do tell me the title.

Star vs. the forces of good. Leave a comment on it if you'd like

Star trying to cast her spells with the staff is sad, but then again what is sve without star suffering.

If Janna will somehow get your sperm to impregnate herself, what will you do?

That is some next level Tim and Eric shit

>"I... I do have a crush on you."
>"Eh? What did you say?"

Marco would have a real harem and not this fake harem Sup Forums thinks he has.

Single female zombie laywer!

You're missing out on some real sexy shit user

So, if Star were voiced by Schaal, would your opinion of the character change?

Now that we know Janna is Filipina, the question is... why hasn't anybody hasn't drawn her in traditional Philippines clothing yet?

>implying
I don't know if she'd be down with some obnoxious non-celebrity's braindead artpiece parading around like it means anything.
Plus, the flag being stolen over and over again is the height of comedy which anyone can appreciate

>Thing is, he's dead now and I'm a fucking rectangle.

First the nutshack and now the second worst Star vs. girl. Filipinos really get the short end of the stick when it comes to cartoons.

Janna wants the fucc

It got stolen by Sup Forums like 3 times and he got trolled hard by both our and 8ch Sup Forums. This is going to be a fun 8 years of trump.

Ghost Janna when

soon

>second worst Star vs. girl

BITCH PLEASE

YOU MUST BE SMOKIN ROCKS

I want to inflate Hekapoo!

She's worst than Star, Jackie, Heckapoo, Moon, Angie, or Kelly.

>Low tier gook and gypse being best girl ever

I wonder if Hekapoo has lovespikes on her legs, too.

So is Heckapoo a demon, or just a being that looks like one?

She's a succubus created to forge the scissors. She really likes to tease marco because it's fun.

I like to believe she does.

She's a unique magical being made by Glossaryck, who knows what he styled her off of, if anything at all.

For a second there I thought Jana had a cybernetic arm.
Also, source?

- Star quit to her hopes on Marco because she really grow up
- Star and Marco separates at the end because end of childhood

>Marco has a little sister who makes sure Marco doesn't try anything funny with Star
>Star has two little sisters who move in with the Diazes due to contrived circumstances
>Jackie wants to be a traditional hosewife
>Janna is bisexual and takes advantage of Star in the shower
>Tom has a split personality where he transforms into a girl
>Brittney, Sabrina and Hope make regular speaking appearances despite never contributing to the plot
>Ludo, Rasticore and Toffee all look like attractive teenage human girls

>every single one of them wants Marco's dick

That all sounds appealing to me.

Yeah, for the worse.

Would only add to the dumb faggots saying that Star is "hurrr just like mabel, total ripoff" after watching one episode, sounds too young, and maybe makes the character almost too tryhard cute rather than having a voice that balances out her appearance.

Genetically incompatible :^)

>Star vs pulls a gravity falls and star causes her to go evil like the apocolypse predicted because if she couldn't have marco, then nobody could
How would you react, Sup Forums?

>tryhard cute

Come to think of it, that's basically what Mabel was

Man ya'll're fuckin plebs with shit taste. Where my Janbros at?

>being best girl ever
Not the best but she's not the worst. COME ON son

She'd probably apologize for it, suffer the consequences and/or have to do most of the fixing it by herself, which would already put her leagues above Mabel

Non stop cuck jokes

You can't tell me there wouldn't be something for StarFan13 here involving her trying to molest Marco and/or Star

>pulls a gravity falls
Dropped

I could see Star joining Eclipsa, whatever that means, if shit really hits the fan, but she'd never turn against Marco or really hurt him on purpose.

t. Cartoon Justice Warrior
>never forget that everything was Mabel's fault and we should always be mad that cartoons don't mete out real world justice

Infertile

What the hell are you talking about?

It's just some fag who thinks everyone mad that mabel was treated like a princess was a bad thing. He's a massive cuck.

I actually think that could be really interesting if it was tied in with the whole Eclipsa plot line. To see the gradual negative effect of pressure weighing on Star in the hopeless situation that she finds herself in could be an interesting direction to take her character, have her reach a new low point whilst gaining a full understanding of the evil she originally set out to fight. She'd eventually have to realise the errors of her ways, the story is a positive one, but it could lead to some tough decisions or outcomes that would endear the story.

Or, alternately, it could also be completely terrible if handled incorrectly and best to be avoided.

I'm in love with Star Butterfly and I'm not afraid to admit it to my family. My dad knows now. We're not on friendly terms any more.

It could be worse. Imagine if you had a really degenerate waifu like mlp or a furry.

>Marco has a little sister who makes sure Marco doesn't try anything funny with Star

That would be Janna.

Should she?

It be cool if marco actually did have a little sister and actively pranked star just so she wouldn't get in the way of her oniichan.

Janna is worst girl, she can't be Mikan, the best girl.
Making her Risa is already putting her way above her station.

If we're making worst girl be the other worst girl, then Janna should be Haruna.

But that wouldn't make sense. I know Janna doesn't deserve to be Mikan but meddling little sister would be her role if we're doing this.