Jokes aside, how would an interaction between Steven and Jack actually go down?

Jokes aside, how would an interaction between Steven and Jack actually go down?

Jack already met Steven Universe.

Quite peacefully
The two are pretty similar in their worldviews, just on a different level of maturity and life-experience

They'd probably get on pretty well although Jack would find Steven annoying. Steven would probably be amazed by Jack and spend the rest of the episode trying to imitate him before learning some cheesy lesson about being yourself

Jack kills Steven because his show is shit

both shows are SJW shit

Jack doesn't resolve everything through crying

>"You are a fat little nuisance, please go away."
>"WAAAAHHHH!"

let me guess, Samurai Jack is SJW shit because it has a woman in it?

Steven would gush to Jack about Pearl also fighting with swords.

Steven would act like himself pretty much
Jack would be reserved but polite like with most people who aren't trying to kill him
Steven would mention he had a way to time travel but destroyed it after forming a band, then Jack would get a mildly disappointed look on his face and wander off

>I don't watch either show, but BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

0/10 bait
have a (YOU)

You need to work on your anal hurt management.

he's enough of a pussy not to kill anyone in 50 years

>NUUUUUH! Why you destroyed that robot? He was singing, You were supposed to become his friend!

>I don't have an argument to respond with, but BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

cause everyone's a filthy chink

Man, I hate Steven

If we're being honest they'd probably get along pretty well. Steven could give Jack a lighter disposition and Jack could give Steven some advice on dealing with the shit he's going through. Maybe fight some Gem monsters that could use a strong shield and an experienced warrior to fight.

This makes me think that you have killed people user. or at least plan to.

Because I made some shit up off the top of my head and didn't take it seriously.

While you on the other hand chose to be a spastic retard about it.

You are fake news

fpbp

Little to none. Jack would help in a fight then wander off as he's not about to settle down to defend one place when he could be llooking for a portal, let alone get involved with muh feelings talk and SoL drama which would look like utter nonsense to him.

but it has also had a lot of filthy chicks dying and getting hurt in it

>I refuse to stop getting BTFO, because BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

Steven would geek out about how Jack was just like Lonely Blade, while Jack tries to explain thats not how Samurai work.

don't suffer the nigger and the faggot to live

I suggest you use some anal cream for that sore little hole you're sporting.

>I'm a fat virgin autist on a Mongolian throat singing forum, let me tell you about manliness

main character is chink
so does not matter

They'd probably start sparring

you have to go back
>>>/Tumblr

>I'm so anally devastated I can't think of anything else to say BUT BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

I wonder who has the tiniest winky?

Steven's fat so it's probably buried in there good and deep. And Jack is Asian so that goes without saying.

>FUCK BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

Oh shit! This nigga finna kill me.

>comes into thread that starts with >jokes aside
>"I was just joking"
>also, for some reason, I'm obsessed with buttholes
that's you

Steven is a shape-shifter and part rock, so...

In what universe?
I feel like once Jack beats Aku for good he will settle down and wouldn't get involved unless he really had to.
Steven would never last in Jack's universe and Jack would try to teach him how to defend himself but ultimately would end up just having to protect him until he can ditch him somewhere so he can keep looking for a portal.

>also, for some reason, I'm obsessed with buttholes
Well I am still talking to you, aren't I?

>I'm taking greentext seriously, and instead of calming down and not doing that, I'm going to spout my opinions because BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

>I STILL don't have any real reason to be here, but BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

Nice insults anons, now get out.

>I was just pretending to be retarded but BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

Your wrong! Based Genndy totally isn't a generic liberal like pretty much all cartoonists! He's red-pilled and he's going to name the Jew and make it so my life doesn't suck anymore (my life sucks because the wrong type of cartoons are popular and not because I suck btw)

Jack and Steven share tea and have a nice chat about fighting to protect those you care about or just anyone in need. Jack is kind of shocked at what a nice guy Steven is (in a good way) and Steven ends up becoming a fanboy of Jack for being such a badass fighter and such a nice person.

I think he's replying to the SU fag

>XD everyone I don't like I can just kill cuz I taught myself how to fite from my anime cuz I'm le edgy
>>>/reddit/

Does it really matter?
One guy made a joke, another guy made fun of him, and that guy got unnecessarily mad
It's just trolling

Nice try, here's your (you)

Classic Jack would get along with him just fine. Steven and Connie would gush about how cool it is to meet a real sword-slinging Samurai.

AS Jack would also get along with him pretty well, but the Gems would be able to tell that there's something very off about him, a hard weathered core to his character. If the big action set piece of the crossover is some Corrupted Gems, things would go fine. But if Homeworld attacked and Jack figured out how Gems work by that point, he'd give the invaders a chance to turn back which, if refused, would see him shattering them with no hesitation. Steven would step in to protect the only HG Jack wasn't fast enough to brutally murder, expecting a fight, only for Jack to sheathe his weapons and walk away in respect to Steven's wishes.

In either case, he'd be very interested in the time-space manipulation devices the Crystal Gems know of/have in stock.

>STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT THINGS I LIKE
Hang yourself rock fucker

Steven has had some decent combat training, he's far from useless. If there was a crossover there would be some mutual respect from both sides. There'd probably be a moment when Jack thinks Steven is just a normal kid and is trying to protect him only for Steven to protect them both with a bubble

> #
> #
> #
> #
> #
Don't you just fucking love when they get triggered

Wew, lad. That anus is even redder than before.

Would Homeworld beat Aku?

Does it really matter?
One guy made a joke, another guy began suffering severe anal bleeding

Fixed for ya, pal

Since its pretty clear that aku has spread all over a good part of the galaxy, would he enslave gemkind or just outright kill them?

No. The HW can't beat anything.

He seems to enjoy suffering more than killing

>LOLOLOL UR JUST MAD XDDDD
Jesus Christ SU fags are the absolute worst at arguments

Steven learns to jump good?

>it's a SU/SJ thread where both groups of anons act like children fighting over toy keys

Oh, goodie. Okay shitposters, name one reason why a children's cartoon and a revived adult cartoon need to be compared other than the reason to bait.

Fuck no. Homeworld would be a nice addition to Aku's empire, that's for sure.

>Robots aren't suppose to fight each other
WTF! I hate Steven!

No, since literally nothing can kill him besides a sword that fell down a hole. HW would be fucked

>jokes on you, I was just pretending to be retarded!

Enslave them in some stupid but funny way

>Fixed for ya, pal
There's this image of a japanese guy screaming at a giant robot saying "You didn't save anything" that I can't currently find, but I'm sure you'll understand

I fell like the two empires would just sort of keep out of each other's way or Aku would totally wreck them and shatter the diamonds for giggles

>revived adult cartoon

bro just because it's on "adult swim" doesn't mean it's not for kids

it just means it's a kids show that gets to show blood

>So you inherited the responsibility of righting the wrongs that came upon your people due to negligence and inability of your parents as well? Boy, what are the odds?!

>I can't stop thinking about this man's butthole, even though I'm supposed to hate him, what are these feelings, I'm not sure, but BOY DO I HAVE OPINIONS

I've never seen someone so butthurt before. Keep going, it's hilarious.

I can't wait for Samurai Jack to be over... 7 more episodes and you can get the fuck out!

He would enslave them to do physical labor, and anyone who speaks out is shattered and their shards made into statues of aku

That rectum has to be prolapsed by now.

Butthurt rock fucker detected

Well then, could the Diamonds at least overcome the bantz?

>shards made into statues of Aku

oh god he would 100% do this

>It took several hundred years for Jack to realize it's okay to kill things that are like him if it's to protect yourself despite training since birth to do nothing but kill a great big evil

>Steven already had to learn it in the baby end of his teens

uhhhh, samuraibabs???

based on season five, seems pretty clear Jack has been crying on the inside a lot.

I think the only thing that would put Steven in the 'annoying category' to Jack would probably be Steven constantly comparing him to Lonely Blade, even then, jack would just walk away, Steven might try to go and apologize, Garnet stops Steven and Pearl explains no warrior likes being compared to fucking fictional characters.

Steven will get his own "ghost Steven" constantly encouraging him to do seppuku. And Since Steven is a fucking crybaby, he won't resist

SOMEONE DRAW THIS

Are you retarded? Steven still is a NO-KILL faggot. And Bishmuth is alive.

>STOOOOP! I don't want you and Aku to fight, how do you know that Aku is evil? He may have had a terrible past and is bored, that's why he wanted the entire Earth as a playground!

He'll also tell Aku to be his friend or some shit before Aku kills him or posses him.

>ITT: literally one guy arguing with himself
As expected of a typical Sup Forums thread.

Fun?
Stop being as big as a faggot as the people you complain about. Nothing "needs" to be compared" but you can certainly find similarities and if you aren't a butt baby you could certainly come up with fun or interesting ways the shows could parallel and interact.

kek

>posses him
Can he even do that?

>One guy
>37 posters
When will Sup Forums learn?

>Steven still is a NO-KILL faggot.
>I won't kill you
>But if you try to stab me with a boner I'll just shove you to float aimlessly in the deep dark expanses of space not even in orbit of anything to be alone until the end of time
ummmm UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He possessed Jack before, so of course he'll be able to do it to Steven, and with ease.

Aku can do all kinds of bullshit depending on what the episode demands

Aku would probably be flabbergasted by the sheer nonsense in that statement, he'd probably just turn to look at Jack with confusion in his face as he points at Steven mid rant, to which Jack just shrugs, just as shocked as he is.

>He possessed Jack before, so of course he'll be able to do it to Steven, and with ease.
But that was like an accident

poofing a gem's physical form is expressly established as not the same as killing it. That's what the argument between Steven (and rose) with Bismuth was about.

A poofed Gem can always come back, Amethyst has even shown it's possible (albeit not wholly safety) to do it instantly, and without bubbling it's easy for them to return (something Rose and Pearl seemed to be failing to do to their enemies). Only shattering is a final way of killing a Gem, and even Rose is the only Crystal Gem to have apparently done it and I believe she very much regrets it.