Gives a great performance ina breakout role

>gives a great performance ina breakout role
>movie bombs harder than a Yemeni hospital
>already in her early 30s

So is her career dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully not, like you said she did great and she's very beautiful, we can hope and believe that someone took notice.

Why does Hollywood hate strong jawed euro-waifus?

Because Hollywood is filled with FUCKING FAGGOTS

*pushes her in the shower*

Did most old Blade Runner fans like 2049? (I loved it) If so, she might be able to ride that wave, worst case scenario.

>dirty fingernails
DROPPED

She actually looks pretty good with no make up

>no makeup

The movie made 250 million worldwide, there have been breakout roles in less successful movies.

She'll do fine, that jaw could brave any storm.

Thanks

Most did, yeah. And it still got critical acclaim, despite the box office.

One movie isn't a career faggot.

She hasn't been that famous up until recently and even now she only has like 20k followers on Instagram. So the movie of her breakout role flopping probably isn't that great for her prospects. Although like people wrote before she'll probably pull through gracefully.

Generic henchman.

Never heard of her before now and IG followers means what exactly?

>I don't know what generic means
>I didn't watch the movie
>please help I can't stop sucking all these dicks
fixed

Sure she'll get nom for best supporting actress

Social media outreach and establishing a fanbase around you doesn't hurt your prospects.

Everything a good manager should handle for you. She honestly just needs better representation.

A solid agent wouldn't hurt, you're right.

Did you guys like The Best Offer with her?

I like how she showed her hairy cunt in it while sucking on her own toes.

Was that bad optics?

no it was her cunt

She was great, but you gotta wonder how much of it was villeneuve's directing and the editing. Sometimes the two can really bring out the best out of an actor.

She mentioned in some interviews that Baguettneuve gave her alot of leeway in terms of the portrayal of her character, like when she cried in that scene, that was spontaneous on the spot from her part as she got into the role.

Sure, but you still need to give a performance. And Villeneuve couldn't salvage Leto, so.

Yeah, seems Leto was blind (xd) to his criticisms

Her expressions were spot on in bladerunner. I remembered her performance more than anybody else's actually.

That's a good point. I didn't think Wallace was a very well written character, and his dialogue was too busy/verbose. I don't blame Leto too much.

I'm not saying her performance was weak or anything, but sometimes it is the case that the director brings the best out of an actor.

More screentime and a proper arc could've served him well

Yeah, luv pretty much was the main antagonist from the start.

True, but the movie was pretty big already. I think the one short about him showing the new replicant model would've been very important to show, though. It would've shown Wallace's motivation and it would've explained why Luv was so conflicted (because she had to obey, even though she didn't want to).

Hopefully the shorts are included on the blu-ray

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

I can't stress how bad this review is holy shit

This will be the only (you) you ever get from you absolute faggot. Stop shilling your shit review. No one likes it or you. Fuck off with this literal autism.

Just stop replying to him, he's pathetic enough already

Naw, they'll put her in a capeshit before they take her out to pasture, maybe it'll be a good role too.

It shit over the original in every way except sound track and film grain.

The rest of the 2049 was absolutely amazing I hope it gets a 4k release

This movie did not bomb hard. It probably broke even.

Source?

his ass, this board fails to understand anything related to how the box office works, instead relying on "i liked it, therefore it didn't flop" and "I hate it, it flopped hard!"

This.

Yep. One might even say that it is dead in the water

Fuck you user

When's the HD copy leaking my nogs

The blu-ray is coming late January.

Decent

>career dead?
mr t is gonna pump her with black seed

I'm suprised people aren't posting the Trayvon pic aswell.

Classic

Delet this

K did delet her

Stop that now