Nothing happened

Nothing happened

They decided to be friends

Bendis has already fixed Miles with someone else:

>brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/158979787722/sitting-in-a-tree-was-great-but-poor-miles-is#notes

This is a PSA, reminding you not to trust any of Bendis' lies.

Actual ending

BLACKED

>implying they would be together
Only retards believed that

thx

When did Miles turn into a horrifying fishman?

>Sup Forums jumping to conclusions and being completely wrong again

shocking

Anyone else remember when there was just one Spiderman? You know, instead of a dozen.

Honestly no, when I started reading there was still Miguel and Brock-Venom around.

It just goes to show that blind pessimism is just as stupid as blind optimism.

And don't forget the literal clones

>Reading a comic by Bendis
>even caring about a comic written by Bendis

>bendis
>nothing fucking happens
Do you even read comics?

I do, but most of Sup Forums doesn't.

That's why I made this thread

It has already been contaminated. She completely lost his usefulness as a woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it.

Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

>Miles' new love interest
Could it be?

>buying beer for a teenager
Why is Gwen such a worst girl?

This was drawn by the blind guy, right? I thought he was going to retire while he could still see.

he is, after the gwenom arc

They specifically mentioned some Cola was weird on one of the universes, I would imagine it is that

What gives? Last time I checked Pater Parker was pink.

Why is the story acting like there was ever any hint of them being a couple? Because I've read the entire crossover and literally nothing happens between them.

It was such a huge pointless crossover. It's quite amazing how pointless it was. Ship-baiting aside, nothing important happened. How do you manage to waste so many issue on useless shit? Why told in flashback at the beginning? It had no direction.

Why isn't Spider-Gwen book dealing with the symbiote? It's been fucking years and still no Gwenom. Just give us fucking Gwenom you goddamn hacks.

Something something alternate universe, something something Gwen's kiss, something something the promise of being something more.

The ship's not dead. But the outcome was more or less what I expected, like implication of Sliver Sabler and Spidey. Just a one off crossover thing.

You want Gwenom, just read Ultimate Spiderman.

user, here's the problem. At least on Sup Forums, people only thought it was a possibility because Bendis IS that retarded.

Man, I hope not. Kamala deserves better than boring-ass Miles.

all Kamala deserves is some inbred cousin from Pakistan who marries her to take advantage of her US citizenship and beats her to a bloody ruin before raping her every night

Nah, don't be ridiculous.

So when are they gonna give miles a personality and character instead of shipping him with every girl.

You don't need to splash around and make tidal waves to have a personality. And wishing for yet another version of Peter won't help either.