Can we have a Star Wars: Reddit style thread?

Can we have a Star Wars: Reddit style thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfINpLDE_s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that all star wars threads?

The prequels are so underrated. Sure, they had their problems, but they were a big part of my childhood! And at least the prequels took risks and tried new things, unlike the Disney Star Wars which just plays it safe and retreads old ground!

This one is even more epic-er

Reminder to refuse to go see the new Star Wars, or just go ahead and exile yourself to reddit. If your gf wants to go, say no. If your younger brother wants you to take him, tell him no.

Just

You. I like you.

Edit: Wow! This sure blew up. RIP my inbox!
Edit: Thank you for the gold, Kind Sir

Do you really need a plan to watch a series of movies? Can you not just watch them at your leisure?

Why the fuck would you do all this shit for a movie that isnt even out yet

>11 as leia
Cute

>only one movie per day

They're not even long movies. What's wrong with this person?

>watch nine films
>cry
>repeat
>this implies he watches nine films again
>cries again
>then watches TLJ for a third time (assuming he doesn't "repeat" again)

This thread doesnt have enough cakes and cosplay.

>doing an advent for Star Wars
sould be called Christ Wars desu

>for my birthday, my wife bought me clothes for our future kids
lol

That's actually pretty awesome.

It's pretty lazy that they didn't even bother to shop the Chewbacca kid.

Why the fuck do people post this kind of shit? Reddit fucking boggles my mind, man.

>our

>Dustin as Chewbacca
Pretty funny to be honest.

This makes me laugh every time

literally every staaah wooz thread is filled with plebbit cancer. just like game of thrones and cape shit. retarded tasteless normies incarnate flooded this place.

Why does Lucas have to be Lando?? Because he's black???

Jesus christ

now this is what i call EPIC xDD
youtube.com/watch?v=QfINpLDE_s4

Would walk right past my disappointment of a son and find another ride home

nice trips btw

>chronological order over release order ever

UP UP
UP
UP-VOTE REDDIT STYLE

How do we end all of this?

>third comment
>"this cured my cancer"

oh the irony

They're probably all the special editions too

That’s not what I said!

This is like looking into bizarro Sup Forums

This has finished me off

He has a gf though

I hate the fact that these faggots are probably happier than I'll ever be

>forcing your gf to watch Star Wars

For what propose?

So he can post on reddit about it once they're done.

Real talk here guys. Will former "geeks" turn en mass away from "geek" and treat it with a hatred worse than normies ever did? I know we till get plenty of star wars and capeshit threads on here but it seems our cynicism and knowledge of the system behind it now is overwhelming any desire to fanboy anything. Is the age of manchildren over? What has come in its place?

You know you could change that by not being a cynical asshole who is obsessed with being "trve"

Not everyone on the internet is horribly insecure and autistically self-aware like you or the average Sup Forums user

I'm just gonna watch TFA, maybe this weekend. Not gonna bother with the original trilogy, since I'm sick of seeing it at this point (especially RoTJ), and I rather die before seeing TPM and AotC again.

I hope it happens, but it will probably not.

To be honest I'm getting tired of SW already. It used to be something special, but now we have one every fucking year, and instead of doing something unique or interesting with the universe, they are playing it so safe that it makes me lose all interest in the franchise.

nxt lvl nerds

I hope they enjoy aids

the age of a docile, pacified populace that shovels into their mouths the excrement produced by Disney corporate boardrooms to maximize profit potential for cheap plastic shit

> Is the age of manchildren over?
It will last as long as (((they))) can make money from it.
>What has come in its place?
Something else (((they))) can make money from.

any nerdy gamer couples out there? I sure love gaming while drinking some delicious craft ale with my girlfriend, after we obviously have the sex

see, im your average nerd but I got some edge to myself. I take video games seriously, I decorate my room with Nintendo and Disney toys, but I'm also a man. I drink beer, I have a beard, and I have a gf.

Why do Americans do this?

Seeing shit like this made me realize that RLM was right. These faggots only care about references and fanservise.

>Will as Luke

I can see it desu

looks good desu. dude still needs to suicide

bruh

Whats wrong with this?

upboat xD

>watching them from Episode I to Episode VI
>not the patrician IV > V > I > II > III > VI
Disregard Rogue One, The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

I'm such a nerd xD lmao

calm down they just want the dick in the butt. this pic would actually be way worse for me if it was a straight couple

Reddit is where you belong for sure for sure.

Wouldn’t self-awareness be like the polar opposite of autism? Like isn’t the reason ass burger people are the way they are because they lack self-awareness and thus don’t understand social etiquette?

absolutely strange. Anyone who isnt a fucking nerd will see this and think they are implying their first son died or something.

and they are both ugly hahahahahahaha god damn.

>why do people post things about their interests where others who share those interests can see
Gee I don't know.

lol

Real Star Wars Fans watch the 9 films back to back in a fucking day.

Oh no a well done simple and straightforward tattoo of a well beloved charachter of a well estabilished 40yo franchise in a easy to cover spot! How he is gonna ever recover?

Imean, I would never get a pop culture tattoo, but this is not that bad

Classic social media narcissists who latch onto some vapid bullshit and take it way over the top so that they can show everyone on twitter how hip and original they are.

Tattoos are retarded, and anyone who gets a tattoo is even more retarded, regardless of whether or not the tattoo is well made.

So is reddit like a social media where you upload photos of nerd shit that you did for your girlfriend?

Alan Moore didn't deserve this

cute desu

Those sorts of pretentious hipsters are exactly the sort of people I would expect to have a copy of watchmen in their bookshelf, desu.

I can't wait for Charls to drops his act and reveal that the porgs have been another MDE sketch

>They should be posting sneed and pickle-ricking

They've never read it. Look close at the spine of everything on there. Those books have never been opened before. More proof - all of the kitsch shit that they have in front of the books making it impossible to access them without moving nonsense out of the way first.

It's a facade. They only bought those things because it is something a "geek" or "nerd" would read, not because they actually give a shit about comics.

Imagine when tattoos go out of fashion and we have a bunch of decrepit looking 50 year old numales with crude paintings on their bodies.

read Jerusalem and you'll realize he does