>THE SILENCE BREAKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5049671/terry-crews-interview-transcript-person-of-the-year-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So brave

that's not a person

literally who

Hashtag is not a person, you dumb fucks!

A young Ashley Judd, I see, but who the fuck would rape Shaniqua and Juanita?

I only recognize Swift and Judd.

Also LOL @ attention whore McGowan left out.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS SWAY QWEEN

It should've been literally all women because women have dealt with shit since the inception of women.

They should have put men too on the cover. Kevin Spacey molested men.

yeah seems a little sexist to only feature female victims of abuse. Insensitive to boot.

Such empowerment, such strong. Bring our brave girls home

Nice to see men aren't represented at all. Even black guys who blew the whistle on this shit like Terry Crews are out I guess.

>the movement was started following Trump's election
you fucking dumb cunts
you won't even mention Weinstein and the fact that this is almost solely contained to the film and media industries who all hated Trump you fucking goddamned lying cunts

Jesus Christ. What is it now?

OUR TAY TAY.

Our girl on the inside fighting the good fight.

>Person

Who even are they?

But he is, retard:
time.com/5049671/terry-crews-interview-transcript-person-of-the-year-2017/

I think they all worked at Chuck's and got it shut down.

So the person of the year is actually people of the year?

this moves me. well, it moves my dick anyways.

women are a hive mind.

This is like the only good press Taylor Swift has gotten this year.

Guessing they left out the part where she sued the shit out of a blogger who said she's the poster girl for nazis. Fucking Taylor Swift as a representation of free speech and making a stand, when she sues the ever loving shit over anyone that makes a criticism of her, or even dares to take a photo of her.

It's in the article asshoel.

>woman sucks dick to advance her career
>once her looks start to fade she cries RAPE
>gets showered with praise and awards
>so brave

Women were a mistake.

NOT ON THE COVER, NEOGAF SOYFAGGOTS! There should be a man on the cover, at least one. These scum want to be inclusive right up to where their agenda ends. Fucking kill yourself.

what did taylor swift actually do for the me too campaign?
i heard she basically blackmailed music sites into giving her album good reviews otherwise she wouldn't do interviews

This.

>Sup Forums only look at pictures and don't read articles

Well that explains A LOT

Who reads Time anymore??

Nothing. She didn't do shit. She's a name to sell.

>soyboys only drink cum and nothing else

Well that explains A LOT

Bullshit.

Imagine being a no name young actress and getting molested for real last year because all these big names kept their mouths shut for 30 years.

Now, what do you think her opinion of them would be like?

Daily reminder not to trust liberal accusers. Liberals are notorious liars who try to weaponize sexual assault allegations to destroy careers, look at what happened to Herman cain.

>Disagree with soyfaggot
>Automatically calls you Sup Forums

I'm not white, I hate Trump, I was sexually assaulted, and I don't post on Sup Forums. Care to try again you braindead fucking moron? The COVER of TIME is important. Being mentioned inside isn't even close to being included on the cover. Stop moving the goalposts because you know it's true you agenda pushing brainlet cunt.

That's not Sup Forums that's somebody pretending to look like Sup Forums very obvious, you must learn how to read bait posting. All caps is always a really good give away.

>this isn't a clear representation of people in general, it's only Sup Forums
kys man. You're as bad as they are.

U mad senpai? Can you articulate a phrase without memes?

i literally said this at work one day. asked why everyone is being absolved from blame when they could have prevented hundreds of victims if they had spoken out instead of accepting cash settlements. every woman within ear shot started getting hysterical and called me a victim blamer.

women were a mistake.

She sued a guy that grabbed her ass, months before any of this metoo whining started. After the trial ended she immediately started promoting her new album.

Her lawyers also got the assgrab classified as an assault because the guy was 51 and she was 23 at the time.

Has Rose Macgowan talked about how she supports a child molester yet? Has Lena Dunham talked about the fact she is a child molester yet? Has Ashley Judd talked about the fact she said herself she willingly had sex with Harvey Weinstein to get a role then said after the fact that it was so she wouldn't get raped (wat) yet? Why aren't any of them talking about the rampant child abuse?

My almonds are almost at peak activation right now.

You should have remained calm and asked them "what if that girl was your daughter?"

>called me a victim blamer.
But you are victim blaming. You're just blaming her for turning a blind eye (which is a different issue) during a time she is unfortunately a victim.

Actually, the guy sued her first because he was laid off after she spoke about the fact
TayTay sued him back and won

>U mad senpai?

Can you, lol?

Ladies first user. It's always ladies first. Kids and men be damned, women need their time in the spotlight and you and everyone else just have too wait.

what an idiot. not only does he grope her but he leaves visual evidence of the crime so it's not just her word against his.

Silence Breakers, I'm Hymen Divider.

This is what I don't understand. It's clear that these accusers knew there was grave misconduct and chose to remain silent to preserve their careers, thus becoming complicit in hundreds if not thousands of sexual assaults.

That's just a game of semantics. Victim in one sense, enabler and willing prostitute in another.

ok say someone tries to murder me and i keep it a secret for 20 years. after that point he goes on to murder 100 more people.

am i completely blameless for their deaths?

wow you might be the first person to ever say that! how long did it take for you to come up with such a nuanced argument??

He said in that photo his hand has actually on her lower back, near her ribs.

He lost the case.

I'm a black chad and over the years I have been sexually "assulted" by random women on the street more times than I can count.

I literally cannot tell you how many times some random slag or milf has squeezed my ass while walking down the street or at a bar. My point is, I wasn't "traumatized" by any of it. It all meant literally nothing....less than nothing.

So how can women claim to be equal to men twhen they claim their entire lives are devastated, traumatized and sent into emotioal chaos because some guy brushed up against their leg? I call bullshit.

yeah there's no fucking way that hand is on her lower back

About as long as it takes you to swallow a morning after pill. You can thank men for that by the way.

If you've heard it over and over again and it still bothers you, maybe take a break?

t.roastlet

>person of the year
>I fucked with powerful people to get benefits
Wow.

>Tay Tay
What?

>daydream fantasies of a soyboy

To reach that conclusion you need to use logic. Women can't, especially over 'sensitive' topics like their feelings.
Not at all, but you're still a victim. Emotions always trump common-sense when it comes to this sort of this. A rational person would take into account your victimization, but wouldn't allow it to sway their judgement that you're still partly responsible. An emotional person would. They'll lambast anyone that even thinks a negative thought your way.

your ideology is weak and pathetic, neck yourselves

It's liberals accusing liberals so it doesn't really matter. Almost all the accused rapists were huge Hillary supporters. Weinstein, Singer and Spacey all went on the campaign trail for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ

This is the future that they want.

>Sup Forumsedditfugee talking shit

Go back,

Taylor doesn't have an ass though.

based

what ideology you woman

kek not one (1) guy

and people wonder why detroit is basically 3rd world at this point

Why not post the real one?

What does being a lib or not have to do with it? I'd use sex as a weapon if I could because it's practical. You're a fool not to use everything you have to get what you want, especially at the detriment of those better off than you.

Women crave attention.

>nigger woman demands respect while interrupting others
When will lynching be brought back?

Well it's run the world for thousands of years you should get back in the kitchen.

>this is almost solely contained to the film and media industries
this shit happens in every industry

Add Terry Crews on the left side too. Then we spread it on Twitter.

>women who sold their bodies for years without reporting it, letting other women be abused in order to further their own careers until they became too old for the fat producers to find attractive, and choose now to 'come out', again to further their career
>"Brave"

>shrek
lol

>liberal doesn't understand why using sex as a weapon is immoral

Terry between Tay and Ashley, a faceless child bottom left corner.

If sex is a weapon then it should also be a punishment. We need to bring back the rape caves.

Oooooh that's good. They can't say shit about that without showing what hypocrites they are. Fucking hell I wish I could into photoshop.

Liberals have no morals. It's just do whatever is best for themselves and fuck everyone and everything else. All these serial rapists/pedophiles being huge virtue signalling liberals is good evidence of that.

GET OUT OF HERE DOLPHIN YOU DON'T BELONG ON THE INTERNET!

SCREW YOU SPECIST BIGOT I'M GONNA SUE YOU EEE EEE EEEE EE EEEEEE

>I was sexually assaulted for years by my husband. I felt constantly under pressure to have sex with him.

>So brave.

What is the over/under before this actually becomes a real thing? I give it 12 months.

follow my advice

>they had to bring in the one black woman who got assaulted so they can pretend the victims aren't 99% white

Yet massive attention whore swift is there

Yeah, that's a great movie, OP!

>Thread is auto 404ing because doing it for free doesn't realize this is Sup Forums related and probably is a shill for the kike diddlers

Go fuck yourself dude.

>wearing a low-cut top for the shoot
What did she mean by this?

hey Sup Forums, name my band

>"Pertaining to actor or actresses careers"

Literally Sup Forums related by Sup Forums's own rules. Go suck the moron janny's dick you kike faggot.

This thread isn't about actresses' careers. It's about politics. Suck my dick.

"The Silence Breakers"

I want to pull her skull out of her face so bad. She's going full Calgon from Space Mutiny.