Walks into your room

>walks into your room
>see this

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjr280QI1Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wyh1TTbNo
animemaru.com/new-slayers-season-mighty-magiswords-to-air-in-japan-in-winter-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask, why is she in my room?

Ask her why she's British when nobody else she's ever met is.

Why the fuck is there a Kerosene lamp in my room on in the middle of the fucking day?! ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN MY MOMS HOUSE DOWN?

Then I start physically abusing her

Her accent is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=qjr280QI1Rc

Time to get my axe, the poorly animated women have finally come for me.

>a bootleg Lina Inverse

No thanks.

I ask if she needs to go to the doctor for a broken.... well, pretty much everything.

Start licking dat pussy

Get your wannabe My Life As A Teenage Robot-looking ass out of my house!
With your fucking CalArts bean face, your sausage feet, and your unconvincing British accent.

Grab my eraser and rub that bitch out

>first reply isn't rape
>nobody has said rape
You're slipping, Sup Forums.

do people watch this?

Grope tits and cum inside leotard

how many of you have actually eaten pussy before.

Nobody wants to fuck that shitty DA doodle.

this show is going to give so many kids ADHD

few times back in college

The reason shows like this are produced is because so many kids already have shit attention spans. It's one of the major reasons a lot of modern cartoons are shit.

It's too damn cold to be laying on top of the covers with no pants on.

I hope parents won't just drop their toddlers in front of a show like this.

Throw her out for wearing boots in the bed. What kind of barbarian keeps on their shoes indoors?

Fuck her doggystyle

Fuck, wanted to post about the lamp.

>>a bootleg Lina Inverse with big ol' Skadi legs

>why one of your thighs is longer than the other?

No Loomis.

Dog her fuckystyle.

Wait, who walks into my room?

slap dat booty

terrible ass

>rape

Rape is for /mlp/

We don't copy from them.

Tell her to get her god damn shoes off my bed.

Turn my tv off

>BOILED EGG MAGISWORD
>BOWL MAGISWORD
I don't know what is going on, but you have to eat. them. all.

It's an American thing

Bloody savage. Just take off your damn shoes while you're inside.

I got a nose
purple I suppose
and I will name my nose pete
got a nose
believe it's gross
and I will name my nose pete

(x4)
it's purple pete
purple pete
purple pete

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wyh1TTbNo

Her legs have literally been blue from frostbite before and she didn't care at all. She has a tolerance to this sort of thing.

But I have fallen arches.

I was always fascinated by this peculiar detail of your lifestyle. So when do you take off your shoes? Before going to bed? Everytime you want to lie on the sofa? Before taking a shower?

best Magifu

Wonder why this poor girl was amputated at the upper shin.

Not it's not. Most of the time the shoes are at the door. Sometimes shoes are worn around the house but that's a kid thing. But nobody wears shoes on bed.

Ahahahaha, good show user

It's considered acceptable to take off your shoes whenever you're in your own home, but the opposite is true if you're in someone else's homes, which is itself the opposite of how most cultures do - but the idea is, if you're in someone else's home, it's rude to take off your shoes and make them smell your stanky-ass socks.

Yea no, we might occasionally wear shoes indoors if we forget to take them off at the door, but NO ONE sits on their bed/couch/furniture with their shoes on.

tell her that this is a mandatory pants-wearing house.

Tell her that her show sucks.

BUY ANOTHER ONE, YOU RICH MOTHERFUCKER!

Ya'll are doin it wrong.
>offer to remove her boots to make her more comfortable
>offer to give her a foot massage/paint her toenails
>inhale discretely
I'm a man of simple pleasures.

GIT THE FOOK OFFA MAH BED YOU CUNT!

THE SHIT YOU DOIN IN MAH ROOM WITH YER LITTLE GAY BOY SIDEKICK OUTFIT, AND WHY THE FOOK ARE YOU PUTTAN YER FILTHAY BOOTS ON MAH BED FORE?!

SHITS SAKE WOMAN, ME FOOKIN' 5 YARE OL' BROTHA KNEW BETTA THEN YOU, AND HE WOIPED HIS ARSE WITH A FOOKIN TOWEL AFTER TAKEN A SHIT ONCE!

IF YAH DON' GIT OUTTA ME FOOKIN' HOUSE WITH THAT CLEANER STAINED MOP YOU CALL HAIR, AH'LL SHOVE YER BOOTS SO FAH UP YER ARSE THAT THERE'LL BE A FOOKIN' BOOTPRINT ON YER FOOKIN' BRAHN!

THEN AH'LL TAKE THOSE FOOKIN' FRISBEES YAH GOT DANGLAN' ON YER EARS AND PUSH THEM HORIZONTALLY UP YER TWAT, WHILE USIN' YER BELT TA CUT OFF ALL BLOOD FLOW TO YER FOOKIN' HEAD BEFORE BREAKAN' IT OFF HER FAT FOOKIN' BODY WITH ONE FOOKIN' KICK!

AH'M GONNA TIE YOU UP WITH THAT TEN CENT CARPET ON YER BACK, LIGHT THAT ON FIYAH, THEN DOUSE YE WITH MOAH FOOKIN' GASOLINE!

YAH SHOULD'AH STAYED WITH WHATEVER PEDOPHILIC CRIME FIGHTER COMIC YOU AN' YER PUKE GREEN OUTFIT CRAWLED OUT FROM, BECAUSE I'M GONNA MAKE ROBAN' AND THE CROWBAR SCENE LOOK LIKE A KID WHACKIN' SOME OTHAH KID WITH A FOOKIN' TWIG!

YAH BETTAH GOT SOME SORTA SWORD THAT SPECIFICALLY PREVENTS ASS KICKAN'S, THEN YE'LL NEED THIRTY MORE OF THOSE SWORDS JUST TO PUT A RESISTANCE TO THE LEVEL OF FOOKIN' FURY AH'LL UNLEASH ON YAH YE TWAT!

I usually just take them off whenever I feel like I don't want to be wearing them anymore. So usually when I go to relax or something

In another person's house, I just ask if they prefer I take them off or keep them on, and usually nobody has any preference

Ignore the imitation and go for the original.

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes.

Urist, calm down.

YOU SHUT THA HELL UP, YA TEENAGER FOOKIN', BLANK FACED BITCH TITS, AH'M NOT EVAN DONE YET!

AH'LL TAKE EVERY SINGLE SWORD SHE HAS, AND SHOVE EACH ONE OF 'EM DOWN EACH OF HER FINGER AND TOE NAILS!

AH'M GONNA TAKE ALL OF THE BLOOD OUTTA HER BODY, AND USE IT TO PAINT AN ENTIRE TELEVISION NETWORK'S ROSTER OF MORE PLEASAN' CHARACTER DESIGNS THAN WHATEVER 7 YARE OLD DREW HER UGLY REAR OF A FACE!

AH'M GONNA TAKE HER TITS OFF AND USE THEM AS COASTERS FOR MAH DRINKS DUE TO HOW FOOKIN' FLAT THEY ARE!

AH'LL RIP OUT 'ER EYEBALLS, WRAP 'EM IN PIG LEATHER, AND GIVE 'EM TO KIDS TA PLAY WITH AND THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL THA DIFFERENCE!

AH'LL TAKE THOSE CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS YE CALL LEGS, AND BEAT 'ER ACROSS THE HEAD TILL ALL THAT'S LEFT IS BONE!

AH'LL RELEASE A SEASON'S WORTH OF EPISODES EVERY WEEK, DEDICATED TO ME PUMMELING EVERY SINGLE ATOM OF HER BODY INTO TINY PIECES UNTIL SHE NO LONGER EXISTS ON OUR PHYSICAL REALM!

THEN I'LL GET THE FINEST DWARVEN ENGINEERS TO CREATE A PORTAL INTO THE METAPHYSICAL REALM, AND I'LL DESTROY WHAT LITTLE TRACES ARE LEFT OF HER SPIRIT UNTIL SHE NO LONGER EXISTS IN ANY REALM KNOWN TO EXIST!

Sigmar give me strength.

Needs more Witchy Simone.

The show you posted is more calarts

Perfection

Need more vam

I'd ask why there's a poorly drawn cartoon woman with legs of such unequal length in my bed.

Ask her if she'll let me ejaculate on her thighs

>she sees your dick

Remove boots, angrily give her the d.

But at least it's awesome.

animemaru.com/new-slayers-season-mighty-magiswords-to-air-in-japan-in-winter-2017/

Dummy(((Stein)))

>tell her that this is a mandatory pants-wearing house.
She already took care of that with the Pantaloon Magisword when she came in.

You'd have noticed the giant house-sized pants outside if you ever left the house.

>could it be that you're craving my mcnuggies

Boots off the bed, barbarian.

Do Americans have THAT much of a hard time taking showers/doing laundry? Are they incapable of personal hygiene? Why are their socks so smelly?

>Amerifag here
Unless I'm on furniture that I want to prop my feet onto, I always wear my shoes, though sometimes I don't depending on if they're already on and if I can be bothers to put them on if they're not.

guests keep their shoes on because they're going to leave

family don't wear shoes unless they're about to leave the home

stop riping off slayers you cunt

>"yeah I have 7 inches"
>it's not a record

Kek

take her to an intervention to get her off speed

Call an ambulance and hope they fix her broken leg.

My friend just called, he wants the meme dead.

Tell her to get her fucking boots of my bed I sleep there god damnit.

GET THA FUCK OFF MY BED BITCH

>r-r-r-r-r-rub the bitch out

>inside leotard

Fine taste

Finally, someone who shares my disdain for pants.

Ask her what happened to her collar and gently remind her that she's to remain in her doggy bed. With beatings

Ein(((((((Stein)))))))))

There's just something about a faux upper crust English accent and slapstick that appeals to me on a base level.