Things that shocked you to your very core and made you question everything you've ever believed

Things that shocked you to your very core and made you question everything you've ever believed.

>Anti-Monitor doesn't have baleen's like giant teeth, that's his wrinkly, toothless mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xkNMyA9lqxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate anti-monitor now

Why do people make this mistake all the time? Am I just weird if I got that it wasn't his teeth?

For a very long time I thought those were his teeth too.

who thought this?

Same, thought that for years.

Me, I just now found out that's not the case from this very thread.

No. I never heard this shit until I inflicted Sup Forums on myself.
I am however guilty of "Darkseed"

What would Anti-Monitor's teenage daughter look like?

I hate the New 52's design for the Anti-Monitor so much.

Not to mention his reimagined origin.

I'm glad I opened the eyes of many more anons today. Now you cannot unsee it.

He just looks like so much threatening if you realize that's his old man mouth there instead of giant teeth.

*unthreatening

Oh fugg.

Id like to say you cant make the antimonitor cute, but i have been proven wrong before.

>I am however guilty of "Darkseed"
There's an urban legend floating around that this was Kirby's original pronunciation for his name, but they made it "Dark Side" in Super Powers because of Star Wars.

I thought this too. I thought it was supposed to symbolize how entire universes were nothing but krill to him.

Johns was balding, so he made Sivana, Lex, Telos, Brainiac and the anti-mopnitor sexy. Johns ghot hair implants in 2014 but the insecurity was already there.

>It's not a dress, but a crop top and a skirt

Sometimes he is drawn with the big teeth though, a mistake or style preference on the artists side.

I prefer the teeth myself. If you're looking at him with the wrinkly toothless mouth he sometimes looks really retarded. Pic related, here it's obviously teeth.

Here his mouth looks retarded. He's like "hehe durr!"

Bionicle in general.
Mainly Mata Nui, but the rest is still interesting.

>The Onu-Matoran miners hit a material they couldn't break through.
>It was part of his skull.

>Mount Ihu being an indirect hint towards his face, Kardas being a heart reference.

>Velika murdering people to "Clean the slate" as it were.

>Bohrok being nigh extinct Av-Matoran.

>The Mata Nui/Matoran universe reveal.
youtu.be/xkNMyA9lqxE

*mutated nigh extinct Av-Matoran.

A threat to the entire multiverse being some big guy a random bunch of rainbow-costumed people can all rush up and punch is kind of dumb looking. Even in terms of comicbooks.

Like to how to kick off the Civil War 2 they had a mutant celestial show up, though it even came with a bunch of random smaller henchmen for every single hero that appeared to randomly punch instead.

Reminder the flash game revealed his face years before it was revealed.

he's been cute before

I can easily unsee it. They're still teeth to me.

nothing you say will stop it from being whale teeth to me

The more I hear about Bionicle the cooler it seems, but i have no idea how to get into the lore.

The comics are neat, but they skip over most of the stories that were covered by the movies.
There's a book series you can find, ask the Bionicle thread on /toy/.