Why would anyone do this?

Other people will use the cinema after you watch your movie...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTiZDuo9giE
youtu.be/MiW9jFhsD-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That only happens in the US of A

this is why I don't buy anything when I go to the cinema

>his cinema doesn't have staff to clean

People would be out of a job if I didn’t leave my shit everywhere

I literally create jobs

If this all that happen at American theater then I envy them

youtu.be/RTiZDuo9giE

PICK IT UP WAGIE

And we can easily die in theater

youtu.be/MiW9jFhsD-I

what is it like watching movies w/ girls?

>those massive food trays
>that much space between seat rows

Holy shit, americans

do you have a designated shitting aisle or do people just go wherever they want?

I like to stick my hands down my pants and rub my hands on the seats

>he still buys into this meme
Cinemas are contractually required to hire in cleaners in order to meet health and safety standards, as is the case with any establishment. They would clean even if you didn't spill anything. Adding to that, the cleaners don't even have to deal with popcorn mess made by customers, the stewards have to do that even though that's not really what they're there for. You're just making extra unnecessary work and making it more difficult to get the auditorium ready for the next screening

They are free to quit their job if they are such crybabies. Hard work should be encouraged, millenials entitledness is why the country is all fucked up.
I would also not go to any theater that wouldn't let me spill my pop corn freely. I'm literally giving them business and making their jobs possible

>does not address counter-argument
>changes subject and goes on tangential rant about society
if you're gonna commit to bait, commit properly

>extra unnecessary work is "hard work"
cleaning popcorn is not hard, its just pointless when its something that could be avoided if you americans had even a modicum of decency and self-awareness.
>millenials entitledness is why the country is all fucked up
you mean the mess they inherited from the baby boomers is somehow their fault?
>I'm literally giving them business and making their jobs possible
nope, read my post again. Sup Forums is not your echo chamber, you're not right or justified simply because you ignore how the real world works.

>i don’t know how to not be a disgusting slob
>”I-I’m just creating jobs!”

Kys my man

No argument huh. I accept your concession
No its not extra work it's literally what they are paid to do

>it's literally what they are paid to do
Is it really so difficult for you to just read what I posted? Stewards aren't paid to clean up, they're paid to steward. Clearing the floor of popcorn is just something that has to get done so the venue doesn't receive complaints from customers in the next screening.

That wasn’t even me yet multiple retards are taking us seriously

>Be a fat slob that can't even eat properly
>BUT I'M TEACHING ENTITLED MILLENIALS A LESSON
I bet you're a neet

I don't care who does it. If the manager needs to take a plane to clean the theater up then that's their problem for making cleaning up unnecessarily retarded. If they stop allowing pop corn spilling I'll just go to another theater and I know a lot of people would do the same.
We are literally giving them business and allowing people to work there

>If they stop allowing pop corn spilling I'll just go to another theatre
They can't stop it, but YOU as a patron can. Its such a minor exertion not to spill shit everywhere but you're under the vain delusion that you're somehow creating jobs by being a slob, when in reality those people would still be employed even if you weren't.

at a lot of these shit tier jobs, at least in my experience, you are told to stay busy even if you are not accomplishing anything. i'd rather do this kind of job than be caught loafing and given something else ambiguous and potentially unpleasant. you get to be alone in the empty theater away from the retarded general population, have a fairly simple/structured task that needs to be done by a certain time, etc. besides, it's not like every row is this fucked up, only rows with teens, non-whites, ham planets, etc. will probably be so bad

at a lot of these shit tier jobs, at least in my experience, you are told to stay busy even if you are not accomplishing anything

you do realize the people who do this have zero empathy for others they're literal manchildren who cannot think about anything other than their immediate pleasure right here right now.

No it doesn't. I went to the movies in Brazil once and it was the most disgusting experience I've ever had.

>spending my vacation in rio
>last day so I decide to buy some tourist garbage for my friends and watch a movie
>checking out the biggest shopping center in the city
>despite the labyrinth of nonsensical corridors and a mess of a structure that makes you wonder whether there are monkeys in the vents, it was alright
>next I spent 10 minutes trying to explain to the dumbass behind the counter I wanted a ticket for the avergers, even though I was pointing he somehow couldn't understand it
>the movie was garbage, cinema completely crowded and the ventilation was awful
>popcorn was made of rubber and tasted like peanuts
>film finally ends, I notice no one is getting up, absolutely not a single soul in the entire place
>I wait silently to see what was about to unfold
>suddenly everyone gets up about the same time
>they literally go crazy, start swinging popcorn all over the place, dumping soda on the seats
>some kids try to kick down a dumpster but it was bolted to the ground for some reason
>could swear some dude in a corner was getting mugged
>this lasted for a few minutes, then they all left in a "civilized" manner
>when I told my family back home they wouldn't believe me, they still don't

Never go to shithole countries, it's the worst thing ever.

in our defense I'm american and I've never seen a normal movie theater that had anything like this.

When I worked in a theater and had to clean after showings 90% of the mess was just popcorn or bits of wrappers people dropped while eating and probably didn't even notice. The rest were just empty or mostly empty containers people were too lazy for. I never saw anything as horrendous as OP's pic.

it's like in Dune how they would leave the water drippings from dinner napkins for the poor people outside. the custodians of the theater get to re-bag the spent popcorn and use it to feed their malnourished families.

So this is the true brazilian kinotorium experience

In trumps America, this is how you are expected to behave